Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Well Well 18:01 - Jul 19 with 3264 viewspeejaybee

New 007
https://www.gamesradar.com/bond-25-lashana-lynch-007-new-james-daniel-craig/

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Well Well Well on 20:01 - Jul 19 with 3072 viewsWokingR

What a load of absolute bollox.
The name is JAMES Bond.
You don't see us demanding that Miss Marple be played by a bloke!
Why can't they just leave things alone
Well Well Well on 05:18 - Jul 20 with 2827 viewstimcocking

“There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says, 'Come in 007', and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman,” the apparent 'movie insider' said. “It’s a popcorn-dropping moment.”

Popcorn dropping? Nausea inducing, yes, certainly.
Well Well Well on 06:29 - Jul 20 with 2791 viewsozexile

I'm out.
Well Well Well on 06:34 - Jul 20 with 2786 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well Well Well on 05:18 - Jul 20 by timcocking

“There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says, 'Come in 007', and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman,” the apparent 'movie insider' said. “It’s a popcorn-dropping moment.”

Popcorn dropping? Nausea inducing, yes, certainly.

In view of the many sexual dalliances of the fictional spy over the years,’Come in 007’ could take on a whole new challenge for James Bond if 007 is a woman!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Well Well Well on 13:27 - Jul 20 with 2563 viewsLazyFan

Double 00's are often killed in the flims: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/00_Agent#00_Agents_from_the_Eon_film_franchise

It will be the same here. This lady 007 will be killed off so, Craig can come back in as 007.

This is actually anti-PC because it toys with the idea and then kills it off totally. Meaning we shall never get the 007 as a female, as you have already had it. So, stops anyone complaining about it as it has already happened. Clever deflection see.

Anyway, Idris should have been James Bond. If you ever saw him in a mini-series called Ultraviolet you will see he has played the role already. He is too old now, unfortunately.

The next one will probably be Henry Cavill. He can get in great action hero shape, is British, has the right colour hair, over 6ft, his background and personal life screams hire me to be bond (some of his roles I suspect have been selected for him for this reason), the Yanks know of him from Superman, he practices martial arts (another suspicion this has been done just to be Bond) and he is the right age of 36 so, the string of Bond ladies he has to bed who are in their 20's won't look too young. He can also bed older stunningly attractive MILFS and this would be acceptable as well.

Though Bond casting has been a bit like QPR player hiring so, expect James Corden to be the next Bond and Idris with glasses to be next Q :P

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Well Well Well on 09:02 - Jul 21 with 2307 viewsJuzzie

She’s not the new Bond, just her character taking over the 007 code. As said, seems to be done to appease all parties.

Fine by me and I’m all for Idris Elba to be a future James Bond as long as someone like Warwick Davis can be the next Othello. He has just as much right to play that part as anyone else.
Well Well Well on 10:48 - Jul 21 with 2222 viewsrobith

Well Well Well on 20:01 - Jul 19 by WokingR

What a load of absolute bollox.
The name is JAMES Bond.
You don't see us demanding that Miss Marple be played by a bloke!
Why can't they just leave things alone

She's not playing James Bond though?
Well Well Well on 10:57 - Jul 21 with 2210 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I'm not a massive bond fan. I quite enjoyed Skyfall, not because of Bond, almost in spite of him. Same with this one. I couldn't care less about who plays what part. I just like a good film.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Well Well Well on 12:36 - Jul 21 with 2131 viewsDavieQPR

Why can't they just make a good film with an original strong character. They have to take original franchises and force unsuitable characters and storylines on us just for the sake of diversity. It is not doing anyone any good that the reason you are chosen for a part is that you are Black and Female.
Well Well Well on 16:12 - Jul 21 with 2030 viewsLazyFan

Well Well Well on 09:02 - Jul 21 by Juzzie

She’s not the new Bond, just her character taking over the 007 code. As said, seems to be done to appease all parties.

Fine by me and I’m all for Idris Elba to be a future James Bond as long as someone like Warwick Davis can be the next Othello. He has just as much right to play that part as anyone else.

Agree on Warwick

zzzzzzzzzz

Well Well Well on 16:22 - Jul 21 with 2016 viewsMatch82

Well Well Well on 12:36 - Jul 21 by DavieQPR

Why can't they just make a good film with an original strong character. They have to take original franchises and force unsuitable characters and storylines on us just for the sake of diversity. It is not doing anyone any good that the reason you are chosen for a part is that you are Black and Female.

Based on the way casting has worked historically I'd say she was getting the role despite of being black and female rather than because of it. Which is a testament to her acting ability.
Well Well Well (n/t) on 19:00 - Jul 21 with 1913 viewsDavieQPR

Well Well Well on 16:22 - Jul 21 by Match82

Based on the way casting has worked historically I'd say she was getting the role despite of being black and female rather than because of it. Which is a testament to her acting ability.

Only managed 5 films in 7 years, so can't be that good.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2019 19:02]
Well Well Well (n/t) on 19:13 - Jul 21 with 1893 viewsBoston

Well Well Well (n/t) on 19:00 - Jul 21 by DavieQPR

Only managed 5 films in 7 years, so can't be that good.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2019 19:02]

Actually, I'd say that was rather good...but it's unlikely I'll watch this, I'm still going back and forth between Sean Connery and Roger Moore.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Well Well Well on 22:21 - Jul 21 with 1766 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Patrick Stewart and Antony Hopkins have both blacked up to play Othello on screen and in theatres.

[Post edited 21 Jul 2019 22:27]
Well Well Well on 22:52 - Jul 21 with 1731 viewsPommyhoop

Can't wait for this.
I've heard part of the 'chase scene at the beginning has Ms Bond parkour running through the Moscow underground, dispatching evil 'man spreaders ' as she goes.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Well Well Well on 09:15 - Jul 22 with 1618 viewsjohnhoop

Well Well Well on 22:52 - Jul 21 by Pommyhoop

Can't wait for this.
I've heard part of the 'chase scene at the beginning has Ms Bond parkour running through the Moscow underground, dispatching evil 'man spreaders ' as she goes.

And then torturing Daniel Craig for his toxic masculinity by forcing him to sit in the anti-manspreading chair, thereby crushing his nuts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024