Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton transparent? 09:19 - Jul 22 with 3457 viewsRblockPrior

One thing Warburton said he was going to be was transparent and open to the fans as 'that's what they deserve' however for me with the lack of information on Goss, Luongo, BFG and Wheeler he has been the opposite. I would have thought he would have at least said they just are not in his plans or they want to leave.

On new signings I think he is limited to what he can say so on that front his hands are tied but with current players I expected a better update.

For the record I think Warburton has come across great and I see him getting the best out what he has, I am just frustrated at the lack of information on some of our players who seem to have been frozen out along with loaning and selling our only able strikers

[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 9:46]

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Warburton transparent? on 09:41 - Jul 22 with 3381 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think it is a big ask expecting a manager to specifically say things like that. It is also disrespectful to the players involved, especially if there are other clubs looking at them etc.
Warburton transparent? on 09:43 - Jul 22 with 3368 viewsdaveB

They have said Luongo is likely to go, they were quite open about that
Warburton transparent? on 14:21 - Jul 22 with 3081 viewsDavieQPR

I can see right through him being transparent.
Warburton transparent? on 11:08 - Jul 23 with 2759 viewsDorse

'...The lack of information on Goss, Luongo, BFG and Wheeler'.

Are you referring to what, if anything, Goss is paid for? Because, if so, the greatest minds in history would struggle with that one.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Warburton transparent? on 11:13 - Jul 23 with 2741 viewsTheChef

Give him a break, he's already a lot more straight talking than our previous recent managers, hope that candidness continues.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Warburton transparent? on 12:25 - Jul 23 with 2666 viewsrunningman75

I am more concerned over why we sold our only recognized striker to Millwall with a lack of replacement.
Warburton transparent? on 16:01 - Jul 23 with 2476 viewsNorthernr

On this theme, here's the official announcement of Darnell leaving. Five line statement, no fee mentioned, nobody coming out to explain the rationale behind the move.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/darnell-furlong-departs-qpr-for-wba/
Warburton transparent? on 16:19 - Jul 23 with 2399 viewsDavieQPR

Warburton transparent? on 16:01 - Jul 23 by Northernr

On this theme, here's the official announcement of Darnell leaving. Five line statement, no fee mentioned, nobody coming out to explain the rationale behind the move.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/darnell-furlong-departs-qpr-for-wba/

Just above the Furlong relishing Austria thread.
Login to get fewer ads

Warburton transparent? on 22:09 - Jul 23 with 2169 viewsbosh67

Goss is a big problem for the club. We paid £500K for him. Who's going to pay that or anywhere near that for him? Not sure what Warburton can say on this? Luongo is another problem. We paid over £2.5m for him. We want £5m but won't get anywhere near that as no one wants him and anyone who does knows we are desperate so be prepared for him to even go out on loan for now or be sold for another knock down price. BFG I think cost us somewhere around £1.5m and Villa are still interested in him but don't expect a fee much beyond £2m if that happens.

The club needs to reduce everything to about £11m this year and even with most of the senior players leaving we are still nowhere near it. That means we are a fire sale club, like it or not now.

I half think Warburton may have been told get the football and youth players right here or on loan. Be prepared to go down and rebuild on League 1.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warburton transparent? on 23:58 - Jul 23 with 2090 viewsconnell10

Warburton will be transparent after having the shit knock out for a season at our club!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Warburton transparent? on 00:01 - Jul 24 with 2089 viewsdaveB

Warburton transparent? on 22:09 - Jul 23 by bosh67

Goss is a big problem for the club. We paid £500K for him. Who's going to pay that or anywhere near that for him? Not sure what Warburton can say on this? Luongo is another problem. We paid over £2.5m for him. We want £5m but won't get anywhere near that as no one wants him and anyone who does knows we are desperate so be prepared for him to even go out on loan for now or be sold for another knock down price. BFG I think cost us somewhere around £1.5m and Villa are still interested in him but don't expect a fee much beyond £2m if that happens.

The club needs to reduce everything to about £11m this year and even with most of the senior players leaving we are still nowhere near it. That means we are a fire sale club, like it or not now.

I half think Warburton may have been told get the football and youth players right here or on loan. Be prepared to go down and rebuild on League 1.

BFG was a free transfer wasn't he?
Warburton transparent? on 08:31 - Jul 24 with 1962 viewsDejR_vu

Warburton transparent? on 22:09 - Jul 23 by bosh67

We’ll probably end up selling/giving away anything that moves and still breach P&S and get a points deduction. The people in charge have backed us into an impossible position.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024