Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! 16:31 - Jul 22 with 14789 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-sign-goalkeeper-dillon-barnes/

Dillon Barnes.

I think the thought is if we can't score perhaps we can play 3 keepers to stop the opposition scoring.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:32 - Jul 22 with 4792 viewsJigsore

this basically confirms Lumley is off then?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:33 - Jul 22 with 4785 viewsDWQPR

Must admit I never saw that one coming. Welcome Dillon (whoever the fûck you are).

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:33 - Jul 22 with 4782 viewsridethewave

I can't for the life of me work this one out.

What an utterly bizarre transfer window.
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:33 - Jul 22 with 4777 viewsJAPRANGERS

Who the hell is Dillon Barnes?? Did we need another keeper??
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:33 - Jul 22 with 4768 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Oh FFS. Does Warburton secretly hate QPR?
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:34 - Jul 22 with 4761 viewsNorthernr

Are we... are we, you know, alright? Mentally. Is everything ok at home?
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:34 - Jul 22 with 4753 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hope he does well.

The link confirms that one of Lumley, Kelly and Dieng will be going on loan.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 16:36]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:35 - Jul 22 with 4730 viewsMaggsinho

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:32 - Jul 22 by Jigsore

this basically confirms Lumley is off then?

That article says one of Lumley, Kelly and Dieng are off on loan, you'd assume it's Dieng but who knows anymore!
Login to get fewer ads

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:36 - Jul 22 with 4714 viewsPinnerPaul

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:34 - Jul 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Hope he does well.

plus we have two U23 goalkeepers 'doing well'

Its bonkers this one Brian!
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:36 - Jul 22 with 4713 viewseghamranger

So Lumley or Dieng off then!! On loan anyway.

I’m sure he’s a decent keeper, but why do we need him ffs
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:36 - Jul 22 with 4707 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Bizarre

Only at QPR eh.
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:37 - Jul 22 with 4690 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:36 - Jul 22 by PinnerPaul

plus we have two U23 goalkeepers 'doing well'

Its bonkers this one Brian!

Seems like one too many alright, Paul.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:37 - Jul 22 with 4682 viewsBrianWilliamsBeard

I watch Colchester a lot. He's not very good.

Colchester have now had two poor keepers leave, both to the Championship, although I doubt either will play.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 16:40]
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:38 - Jul 22 with 4661 viewsloftboy

Rack and stack ffs thought we’d learnt from Hughes and candleface

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:40 - Jul 22 with 4630 viewsRblockPrior

Another keeper on the wage budget. FFS, I wish him luck but what the fck is happening at our club

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:40 - Jul 22 with 4616 viewsPhildo

Going to take some convoluted shizzle to explain how this is good in the big picture. Feels like budget Redknapp close season for buys and primark blue cross day for disposals.
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:41 - Jul 22 with 4595 viewsdaveB

Isn't this just a young keeper for the under 23's and we loan our Deing for the season?

Admittedly it would be comical if either Kelly or Lumley is the one who goes on loan
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:43 - Jul 22 with 4578 viewsDavieQPR

Son played against him at Barnet. Big b*gg*r about 6'4''.
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:44 - Jul 22 with 4563 viewsBuckR

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:40 - Jul 22 by RblockPrior

Another keeper on the wage budget. FFS, I wish him luck but what the fck is happening at our club

Who on earth sanctioned that deal..... Even if hes on £1k a week its pointless. Wont play a game for us in 2 years I bet!
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:44 - Jul 22 with 4555 viewsJAPRANGERS

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:38 - Jul 22 by loftboy

Rack and stack ffs thought we’d learnt from Hughes and candleface

thought we had no dosh?? All these players need a wedge. Bizarre what's going on at Rangers right now....
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:45 - Jul 22 with 4544 viewsNorthernr

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:41 - Jul 22 by daveB

Isn't this just a young keeper for the under 23's and we loan our Deing for the season?

Admittedly it would be comical if either Kelly or Lumley is the one who goes on loan

Well the interview on the offish says we have Lumley, Dieng and Kelly, one of whom is going out on loan. We have two U23 keepers who are doing well, but we felt we needed just one more for when one of the first three goes out on loan.

We are a club that's meant to be skint, that is now carrying six fcking goalkeepers. Unless they're about to sell Lumley or Dieng for money, this is mental, and even if we were, can we not squeeze through with four?
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:48 - Jul 22 with 4492 viewsQPR_John

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:34 - Jul 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Hope he does well.

Surely that will be Dieng and it follows that Lumley will not be sold.
Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:49 - Jul 22 with 4477 viewsDejR_vu

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:33 - Jul 22 by ridethewave

I can't for the life of me work this one out.

What an utterly bizarre transfer window.

Like Zebedee on speed

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:50 - Jul 22 with 4457 viewsRblockPrior

The more I think about it the more this is getting ridiculous, why the hell do we need another Goalkeeper. Even if we did sell or loan one of our current keepers. Wages wasted

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:52 - Jul 22 with 4429 viewsmakaveli1882

Striker news!!!! We've signed yet another goalkeeper! on 16:45 - Jul 22 by Northernr

Well the interview on the offish says we have Lumley, Dieng and Kelly, one of whom is going out on loan. We have two U23 keepers who are doing well, but we felt we needed just one more for when one of the first three goes out on loan.

We are a club that's meant to be skint, that is now carrying six fcking goalkeepers. Unless they're about to sell Lumley or Dieng for money, this is mental, and even if we were, can we not squeeze through with four?

This is my whole problem, I'm not dumb enough to know we are in a bad situation money wise and FFP etc.

But all these crap freebies have wages and 4-6 goalies with all tgeir wages cant be less that what Mass or even Smith was on, yet they cant all play is absolute madness.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024