Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Watson 07:05 - Jul 23 with 3112 viewsstevec

What a piece of work.

Perhaps he could cover the legal fees as a gesture of goodwill.

He won’t. They don’t.
Tom Watson on 10:24 - Jul 23 with 2839 viewsQPR_John

More worrying than Watson is who told the police to mount such a massive investigation without any corroborative evidence
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 10:25]
Tom Watson on 11:28 - Jul 23 with 2746 viewsrobith

I actually hate him more than I hate any Tory MP.

He's an absolute scumbag
Tom Watson on 11:32 - Jul 23 with 2729 viewsFDC

Tom Watson on 11:28 - Jul 23 by robith

I actually hate him more than I hate any Tory MP.

He's an absolute scumbag

It's that weird little smirk he always has, no matter what he's saying or doing, that says "yes we all know I have no principles what-so-ever and I'm totally dishonest and disingenuous in everything I do, but what are you going to do about it?".

Outside chance he could be binned after conference, Christ what a day that will be.
Tom Watson on 12:01 - Jul 23 with 2662 viewsrobith

Tom Watson on 11:32 - Jul 23 by FDC

It's that weird little smirk he always has, no matter what he's saying or doing, that says "yes we all know I have no principles what-so-ever and I'm totally dishonest and disingenuous in everything I do, but what are you going to do about it?".

Outside chance he could be binned after conference, Christ what a day that will be.

Having the gall to talk about racism when him and his mate Woolas ran a campaign so racist a court overturned it
Tom Watson on 12:19 - Jul 23 with 2579 viewsClive_Anderson

It was clearly bollox from the start, so why did they spend years and millions of quid investigating it?

A cynic might say that it's convenient that this story has come out just as another possibly genuine VIP pedo ring is coming to light.
Tom Watson on 12:55 - Jul 23 with 2468 viewsMrSheen

Tom Watson on 12:19 - Jul 23 by Clive_Anderson

It was clearly bollox from the start, so why did they spend years and millions of quid investigating it?

A cynic might say that it's convenient that this story has come out just as another possibly genuine VIP pedo ring is coming to light.

So discrediting the widely-believed (including by many on here) urban myth of a massive paedophile network in high places is a dastardly ruse to prevent the uncovering of a massive paedophile network in high places? As I say to my kids at times like this, Weeeeeeelllll....
Tom Watson on 13:01 - Jul 23 with 2447 viewsTGRRRSSS

Huhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

You seriously think there could be no one capable of that king of thing purely because they were high up politically.
Tom Watson on 13:01 - Jul 23 with 2444 viewsClive_Anderson

Tom Watson on 12:55 - Jul 23 by MrSheen

So discrediting the widely-believed (including by many on here) urban myth of a massive paedophile network in high places is a dastardly ruse to prevent the uncovering of a massive paedophile network in high places? As I say to my kids at times like this, Weeeeeeelllll....

Well you have a point

But this was obviously nonsense from the start wasn't it? What took them so long?
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Watson on 13:15 - Jul 23 with 2380 viewsMrSheen

Tom Watson on 13:01 - Jul 23 by TGRRRSSS

Huhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

You seriously think there could be no one capable of that king of thing purely because they were high up politically.

Anyone is, but the massive conspiracy doesn’t survive a moment’s thought. There were stories here about Ted Heath taking kids out a children’s home in Jersey to rape and murder them on his yacht. Perfectly plausible, except for the following:
No missing kids
No bodies found
No witnesses - Morning Cloud needed a crew of 7

Occam’s razor - you have uncontrollable urges to molest children. Do you
A Work your way through the universities, professions and high politics in the hope of accessing a secret network that can help you get away with your evil ambition
Or
B Get a job working with children?
Tom Watson on 13:19 - Jul 23 with 2351 viewsconnell10

Christ for a moment there I thought we had signed a striker called Tom Watson!! Cue mad Wikipedia search!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Tom Watson on 13:24 - Jul 23 with 2325 viewsrobith

Tom Watson on 13:19 - Jul 23 by connell10

Christ for a moment there I thought we had signed a striker called Tom Watson!! Cue mad Wikipedia search!!!

Wouldn't be a good striker mate - not a team player, and bizarrely always trying to help the oppo when he doesn't get his own way
Tom Watson on 13:37 - Jul 23 with 2273 viewsTGRRRSSS

I'm sceptical about the Jersey thing but that doesn't mean things didn't happen but I think the more extreme stuff (murder stuff) is less likely, in the 1960'#s who'd believe a kid was SA by high up politician if they were in a remand home or childrens home for instance.
Tom Watson on 13:48 - Jul 23 with 2230 viewsJigsore

Tom Watson on 13:15 - Jul 23 by MrSheen

Anyone is, but the massive conspiracy doesn’t survive a moment’s thought. There were stories here about Ted Heath taking kids out a children’s home in Jersey to rape and murder them on his yacht. Perfectly plausible, except for the following:
No missing kids
No bodies found
No witnesses - Morning Cloud needed a crew of 7

Occam’s razor - you have uncontrollable urges to molest children. Do you
A Work your way through the universities, professions and high politics in the hope of accessing a secret network that can help you get away with your evil ambition
Or
B Get a job working with children?

you're presuming they start with the goal of abusing minors. Do you think everyone who's been to one of Epstein's bunga bunga parties was born a nonce? Rich men do things that make them feel powerful because they can and they're beyond the law. the power dynamic is a major part of it.

and f*ck Tom Watson

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Tom Watson on 14:08 - Jul 23 with 2155 viewsThGrimRanger

the paedofinder general who used mass public hysteria post-saville for his own personal and political ends to whip up some ridiculous conspiracy theories that either destroyed lives of the innocent or ruined reputations of the dead.

i was hoping for some kind of public apology from him but i wont hold my breath.

TheGrimRanger

Tom Watson on 18:37 - Jul 23 with 1919 viewsterryb

Tom Watson on 13:19 - Jul 23 by connell10

And I wondered what Tom Watson, one of the greatest ever golf players, had done to upset Steve!
Tom Watson on 20:25 - Jul 23 with 1786 viewsstevec

Tom Watson on 18:37 - Jul 23 by terryb

And I wondered what Tom Watson, one of the greatest ever golf players, had done to upset Steve!

1977 Turnberry. Had a fiver on Nicklaus .
Tom Watson on 13:40 - Jul 24 with 1470 viewsTacticalR

Tom Watson on 12:55 - Jul 23 by MrSheen

What was said at the time...

Grocer Heath
Grocer Heath by TheBlob 3 Aug 2015 13:15
At last.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/595681/IPPC-probe-Wiltshire-Police-sex-abuse-claim-Sir-Edward-Heath

Next up......"sausages" [wink]

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024