Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Penrice 01:11 - Jul 25 with 2297 viewsWestbourneR

Pretty much any singing that’s been (a) good (b) good value in the last few years have come from Gary Penrice.

So where are the signings from his scouting this summer?

We need two or three unpolished diamonds from the lower leagues if we’re to keep the conveyor belt moving.

We need another Freeman

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Penrice on 02:29 - Jul 25 with 2233 viewsDavieQPR

For every Freeman there is a Wheeler.
Penrice on 07:26 - Jul 25 with 2051 viewsWokingR

Is he still with the club ?
I thought he went at the same time as Holloway
Penrice on 07:28 - Jul 25 with 2047 viewsNorthernr

Penrice on 02:29 - Jul 25 by DavieQPR

For every Freeman there is a Wheeler.

Have we really given Wheeler enough of a chance to make a judgement?

I'm not saying he's any good, but he didn't look out of place in a couple of outings down the right - played in the win v Sheff Utd - and has had precious little opportunity. We tried to get round the extortionate market for strikers by bringing in a high scoring winger and playing him there, which was always a long shot, but we seem to have given up on the lad after about half a dozen appearances.
Penrice on 07:58 - Jul 25 with 1986 viewsconnell10

Penrice on 07:28 - Jul 25 by Northernr

I'm not saying he's any good, but he didn't look out of place in a couple of outings down the right - played in the win v Sheff Utd - and has had precious little opportunity. We tried to get round the extortionate market for strikers by bringing in a high scoring winger and playing him there, which was always a long shot, but we seem to have given up on the lad after about half a dozen appearances.

What i saw of him which to be honest wasnt much he didnt look to bad. Give him a chance.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Penrice on 08:28 - Jul 25 with 1901 viewsDejR_vu

Penrice on 07:58 - Jul 25 by connell10

What i saw of him which to be honest wasnt much he didnt look to bad. Give him a chance.

Especially as we’re doing a trolley dash. Why not give someone we already own a chance?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Penrice on 08:48 - Jul 25 with 1819 viewshoopdog

Owners keep listening to other people instead of making a long term plan and giving it a chance to gel Westbound
Penrice on 08:54 - Jul 25 with 1794 viewsPhildo

A player who is very well liked at clubs where he has got a run. Possibly not championship level but we will never know.
Penrice on 09:58 - Jul 25 with 1694 viewsfrancisbowles

Completely agree. To be fair he has had injury issues. He came into a little bit of scoring form right at the end of last season at MK Dons.

Don't know what has happened to him since. I don't think he went to Austria, so not rated by MW or injured again?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024