Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manning 12:21 - Aug 2 with 1949 viewsWestbourneR

So pleased he’s caught Warburton’s eye. Love this kid he’s got great bite and wand of a left foot. I get Rowlands vibes. Think he could be a real cult hero at Rangers.

We haven’t had a full back who can cross as well as Manning can since the Bard

Really hope it works out and be plays

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Manning on 12:25 - Aug 2 with 1920 viewsridethewave

Agree, love the kid and think he can make a really good ball-playing left back, something we've lacked for countless seasons now.

Interesting to see who Warburton prefers though, Manning or the new chap (name escapes me).
Manning on 12:32 - Aug 2 with 1855 viewsrsonist

Has Stoke, Hudds and 2x Bristol City while Wallace is out, so a proper stress test against the most attacking fullbacks in the league.
Manning on 12:37 - Aug 2 with 1828 viewsrsonist

Wouldn't surprise me if he quickly ends up the first legitimately big money sale if he does okay - unlike our other assets past and present he has attributes all teams will fancy, at a good age.
Manning on 12:47 - Aug 2 with 1767 viewsDavieQPR

Just needs to watch the amount of fouls he gives away but nice to see a WB who can get back quickly.
Manning on 13:20 - Aug 2 with 1688 viewsfrancisbowles

I didn't think he could play lb as I believe he lacks pace and the ability to get back. I have, however been very impressed by him so far at the end of last season and this pre season with his game. He has adapted to the role very well, he always has been brilliant at crossing and passing and rats well. The real test will come when he up against a fast winger.
Manning on 13:31 - Aug 2 with 1638 viewsbrendan

I've heard him describe himself as a box to box midfielder, but left back is where he's going to get his chance, hopefully with club and country.
He's around since Redknapp's time, so it's time for him to nail down a place, Warburton seems to rate him
Manning on 13:35 - Aug 2 with 1612 viewsbosh67

Hugely talented player. Could be a new Bardsley as someone else pointed out. Shame he isn't central midfield, he has a great eye for a clever slip through ball.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024