Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BFG 17:06 - Aug 3 with 2155 viewsBklynRanger

That's why you keep him, Mark - for exactly that situation. Battering ram.

I know he may be on a wedge but hope nobody comes in for him. As long as he's happy to stick around he can still be a big part of things regardless of the preferred formation.
BFG on 17:38 - Aug 3 with 1925 viewsBklynRanger

222 views and not one up arrow. Fcuk this shit. Fcuk it. Fcuk it all.
BFG on 17:53 - Aug 3 with 1832 viewsBklynRanger

Bit of uptake now - this is more like it, this is nice
BFG (n/t) on 18:00 - Aug 3 with 1781 viewsted_hendrix

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

BFG on 18:03 - Aug 3 with 1739 viewsVancouverHoop

We certainly need him if we're going to play the final twenty minutes of a match like we did last year.

Don't want to be a wet blanket, because for the first seventy we were excellent, but as soon as the subs came on it was deja vu all over again.

So yes, hang on to Big Tone for now, he proved his worth several times in that nail-biting finish.
BFG on 18:06 - Aug 3 with 1709 viewsBklynRanger

Getting up there now with a creditable 6. Not allowed to vote for myself which I basically agree with.
BFG on 18:07 - Aug 3 with 1704 viewsAntti_Heinola

BFG on 18:03 - Aug 3 by VancouverHoop

We certainly need him if we're going to play the final twenty minutes of a match like we did last year.

Don't want to be a wet blanket, because for the first seventy we were excellent, but as soon as the subs came on it was deja vu all over again.

So yes, hang on to Big Tone for now, he proved his worth several times in that nail-biting finish.

Don't want to be a wet blanket, but we hammered a few sides for the last 15 mins at home when were 2-down countless times for the last two seasons. That's what happens if you're leading away from home, generally speaking. You have to stand up to an onslaught - and we did.

Bare bones.

BFG on 18:09 - Aug 3 with 1668 viewsBklynRanger

I was a bit surprised at the place of Shodipo in the pecking order. He was mustard two seasons or so ago but would have thought New Matt Smith or Chair would have been well ahead of him. Presume MW wanted to keep the pace up against McLean but that got figured out a bit to some extent. Goals change games either way.
BFG on 18:15 - Aug 3 with 1606 viewsVancouverHoop

BFG on 18:07 - Aug 3 by Antti_Heinola

Don't want to be a wet blanket, but we hammered a few sides for the last 15 mins at home when were 2-down countless times for the last two seasons. That's what happens if you're leading away from home, generally speaking. You have to stand up to an onslaught - and we did.

Just about.
Login to get fewer ads

BFG on 18:31 - Aug 3 with 1471 viewsTacticalR

BFG on 18:06 - Aug 3 by BklynRanger

Getting up there now with a creditable 6. Not allowed to vote for myself which I basically agree with.

It should be like the Tory leadership contest where you are allowed to vote for yourself.

Air hostess clique

BFG on 18:41 - Aug 3 with 1404 viewsAntti_Heinola

BFG on 18:15 - Aug 3 by VancouverHoop

Just about.

ha ha! You don't get any less points for 'almost' drawing, pal.

Bare bones.

BFG on 18:51 - Aug 3 with 1325 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Exactly why I made a thread about the BFG after the Watford match. I know it's a high wage to play for a guy who may play 20-25 minutes a match, but he plays a huge role. He made some very crucial clearances today.
BFG on 19:00 - Aug 3 with 1272 viewsVancouverHoop

BFG on 18:41 - Aug 3 by Antti_Heinola

ha ha! You don't get any less points for 'almost' drawing, pal.

True enough, but it still plays heck with my digestion.

But seriously I thought our 'A' game (first 15 minutes) was crazy, bonkers good. Our 'B' game (after the first goal) showed excellent organisation and game control, which enabled Eze's stunning dribble and pass into the goal. But our 'C' game (after the subs) was the same old hold-onto-to-your-pants because we're likely to get debagged again. Lumley flapping at balls he has no chance of getting. Shots/passes that could go anywhere ricocheting around our box. Balls bonked into the stratosphere off BFG's head (and thank heavens for it.) Stoke did nothing for 75 minutes, then we had no answer for Ince's crossing when he came on. Manning was gassed, and no one went out left to relieve him. That could have cost us as it did so many times last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024