Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 22:22 - Aug 3 with 10402 viewsHunterhoop

Not there today, so can’t comment on his overall performance, but, please, as a fan base, can we get behind this lad and give him all the support we can?!

His goal today was sexy. The way he runs with the ball, like he’s slaloming, it’s wonderful. He will have bad days, but no way could we afford someone like him. And he’s ours. Came through our set up. We gave him a chance Millwall wouldn’t at 15. We’ve developed him.

When he plays well, he is genuinely great to watch. He should be someone this entire fan base backs to the hilt.

Eze on 22:28 - Aug 3 with 6736 viewsenfieldargh

Nijinsky Nureyev the way he glides past players is majestic we are so lucky to have him

Shut that bloody window now

Still heard muppets say apart from the goal he was poor

Head and shoulders the best player on the pitch

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Eze on 22:57 - Aug 3 with 6620 viewsFaurlinho

Joyous.
Eze on 23:04 - Aug 3 with 6564 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He was kicked right up until his goal then his confidence skyrocketed and he became un playable.

He’ll get the lazy tropes from some no doubt, but when he didn’t have the ball today he pressed as much as anyone else, and because of his mobility was better at it.

Rolls Royce of a player.
Eze on 23:25 - Aug 3 with 6440 viewssmegma

Eze on 23:04 - Aug 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

He was kicked right up until his goal then his confidence skyrocketed and he became un playable.

He’ll get the lazy tropes from some no doubt, but when he didn’t have the ball today he pressed as much as anyone else, and because of his mobility was better at it.

Rolls Royce of a player.

The way he lazily received the ball from Cameron in midfield, then lazily strolled inside the defender before lazily planting the ball into the net was a joy to behold. All you tw@ts that labelled him lazy last season can go and do one. He has looked really good in preseason (at the games Ive been to) and remember he's OURS.
Eze on 23:57 - Aug 3 with 6316 viewsTacticalR

It was interesting that in the Loftcast interview in May Paul Hall said that a number of different clubs couldn't work out what to do with Eze and he nearly dropped out of the game completely.

Air hostess clique

Eze on 00:05 - Aug 4 with 6285 viewsBrazilNutR

he is a joy to watch, looks like he is on ice skates with the ball (in a good way).. Agree people should get behind him, as with confidence and backing he can be a massive player, the goal was beautiful today,
Eze on 00:13 - Aug 4 with 6252 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Eze on 23:57 - Aug 3 by TacticalR

It was interesting that in the Loftcast interview in May Paul Hall said that a number of different clubs couldn't work out what to do with Eze and he nearly dropped out of the game completely.

Let's not get too carried away eh? Cracking goal but it's only one game.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Eze on 00:17 - Aug 4 with 6240 viewsmcqpr10

Eze on 00:13 - Aug 4 by CliveWilsonSaid

Let's not get too carried away eh? Cracking goal but it's only one game.

No ones getting carried away. Enjoying a young talent we have score a great goal, a young talent who has been criticised heavily by a section of our fan base who never seem to be happy.
Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 00:36 - Aug 4 with 6164 viewsNov77

He needs to produce more often, can’t even remember the last goal he scored.. if he can add end product to his game he will be a very good player.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Eze on 00:48 - Aug 4 with 6115 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Eze on 00:36 - Aug 4 by Nov77

He needs to produce more often, can’t even remember the last goal he scored.. if he can add end product to his game he will be a very good player.

Easily his best goal yet.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Eze on 00:50 - Aug 4 with 6109 viewsDavieQPR

The boy is learning and got a lot more involved today. The Breadman seems to be teaching him well..
Eze on 01:11 - Aug 4 with 6034 viewsBoston

Lazy interviewer, eh?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Eze on 01:13 - Aug 4 with 6035 viewssmegma

He has only just turned 21.
Eze on 01:39 - Aug 4 with 5993 viewsozexile

That's typical of English coaches. Every other countries coaches would just give him the ball.
Here they would first check how many km's covered per match.
Eze on 01:45 - Aug 4 with 5983 viewsMatch82

Eze on 00:48 - Aug 4 by CliveWilsonSaid

Easily his best goal yet.

For us
Eze on 03:01 - Aug 4 with 5890 viewsCHUBBS

Great player with an abundance of natural talent,certainly not lazy but a little languid for some people’s liking.
I’ve spoken to fellow fans who just don’t rate him,I don’t get it,what are they looking at that some of us aren’t?
Then again my favourite players were all labelled lazy by a section of our fans.
We all have different opinions on players though and I certainly wouldn’t be throwing insults at other fans for daring to have an opposing one.

[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 3:19]
Eze (n/t) on 05:57 - Aug 4 with 5755 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eze on 03:01 - Aug 4 by CHUBBS

Great player with an abundance of natural talent,certainly not lazy but a little languid for some people’s liking.
I’ve spoken to fellow fans who just don’t rate him,I don’t get it,what are they looking at that some of us aren’t?
Then again my favourite players were all labelled lazy by a section of our fans.
We all have different opinions on players though and I certainly wouldn’t be throwing insults at other fans for daring to have an opposing one.

Opinions aren’t automatically entitled to respect just because they exist.

This misconception is why we have flat earthers.

[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 6:24]
Eze on 06:39 - Aug 4 with 5663 viewspaulparker

Eze on 03:01 - Aug 4 by CHUBBS

Welcome back Chubbs !!!

As for Eze I like him a lot his confidence must have taken a battering when he was dropped towards the end of the season ,he has a great football brain the way he wins free kicks when the team is under pressure, if the team does well and he scores 15 or so goals then hopefully we can start a bidding war and get serious money for him, instead of the peanuts we got for freeman and furlong

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eze on 07:20 - Aug 4 with 5565 viewsLblock

When does the transfer window slam shut?

I hope he remains in our shirt for at least the whole of this season

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eze on 07:51 - Aug 4 with 5479 viewsRType

Easily our most skilful and creative player. I love him and expect big things this year.

I only saw the highlights but it looks like he's grown a bit over pre season? Looked taller and a bit more solid than I remember?
Eze on 08:09 - Aug 4 with 5404 viewswestberksr

love watching him carry the ball; makes it look effortless. Irritated me beyond belief last season when fans started digging him out and the 'lazy' accusations.

he has a languid style that should not be confused with laziness, and if we manage to get the best out of him he could be great for us. Hopefully Warburton's playing style which will involve the ball moving a bit faster will suit Eze and also see him, like yesterday, able to attack opposition players who will start to fear him.

Last year the ball was getting to him too slowly and he was getting crowded out or getting it with his back to goal and a CB ready to have a go; not really his strengths. Fingers crossed we see him improve this season by utilising his talents better.
Eze on 08:26 - Aug 4 with 5329 viewsElHoop

I've said it before but I think that he's good enough to build the side around, but presumably if someone walks in with a £7m offer on Tuesday then many would be happy to accept that, so there's not much point in building the side around him. Everyone is for sale. It's slightly depressing to think that might happen, but whilst we've got him he's a great talent. Sometimes he cocks a leg instead of making a challenge. I wouldn't describe that as 'languid' - he needs to improve that side of his game, but he should be able to achieve that with one to one coaching. Not too many players can improve very much at the things that he does well. He's pretty unique.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 8:26]
Eze on 08:49 - Aug 4 with 5222 viewshubble

I thought his goal yesterday was Maradonaesque. If Messi had scored that (yeah, I know it was against Sjoke, but it's all relative), people would have been creaming themselves. I've watched it 6 times already. The way he sashayed effortlessly past those defenders and sells that dummy... sublime! And I'm not getting carried away AT ALL! WHAT a start to the season!
Eze on 08:55 - Aug 4 with 5183 viewsWatford_Ranger

Eze on 08:26 - Aug 4 by ElHoop

I've said it before but I think that he's good enough to build the side around, but presumably if someone walks in with a £7m offer on Tuesday then many would be happy to accept that, so there's not much point in building the side around him. Everyone is for sale. It's slightly depressing to think that might happen, but whilst we've got him he's a great talent. Sometimes he cocks a leg instead of making a challenge. I wouldn't describe that as 'languid' - he needs to improve that side of his game, but he should be able to achieve that with one to one coaching. Not too many players can improve very much at the things that he does well. He's pretty unique.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 8:26]

Don’t see it happening unless he was loaned back. Love him to bits and he can make it to the top but Prem clubs would think he’s still raw and difficult to find a place for. Very few Prem teams, particularly outside the Sky Six, afford anyone a free role.

Enjoy him while he’s here. If/when he goes, Chair comes in. Anyway...

[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 9:11]
Eze on 09:20 - Aug 4 with 5065 viewsDorse

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0vAojGFExY/?igshid=mjeyh6e5a17b

That is the goal of a QPR number 10.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024