Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 22:22 - Aug 3 with 10737 viewsHunterhoop

Not there today, so can’t comment on his overall performance, but, please, as a fan base, can we get behind this lad and give him all the support we can?!

His goal today was sexy. The way he runs with the ball, like he’s slaloming, it’s wonderful. He will have bad days, but no way could we afford someone like him. And he’s ours. Came through our set up. We gave him a chance Millwall wouldn’t at 15. We’ve developed him.

When he plays well, he is genuinely great to watch. He should be someone this entire fan base backs to the hilt.

Eze on 09:27 - Aug 6 with 1140 viewsUruguayanRanger

Saw a reply on Twitter along the lines of "almost makes up for the lack of effort in the final 20 mins".

Natural selection really needs to pull its finger out for people like that
Eze on 09:38 - Aug 6 with 1094 viewsDejR_vu

Eze on 16:24 - Aug 4 by mcqpr10

how are people getting carried away? Trust me no one is getting carried away. No one is saying he is going to make a big premier move, yet. We are enjoying him scoring a fantastic goal, a goal not many players would score. People so quick to criticise him, when he does well he deserves the praise.

Absolutely agree that he deserves praise when he plays well, but there is some getting carried away going on:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/queensparkrangers/forum/244762/last-minute

The criticism is over the top, so is the hype. He’s the same young player we had last Friday. We should be keeping a lid on all of this and nurturing him.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Eze on 09:53 - Aug 6 with 1038 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Eze on 09:38 - Aug 6 by DejR_vu

Absolutely agree that he deserves praise when he plays well, but there is some getting carried away going on:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/queensparkrangers/forum/244762/last-minute

The criticism is over the top, so is the hype. He’s the same young player we had last Friday. We should be keeping a lid on all of this and nurturing him.

I think that was a legitimate thread given the crazy valuations/prices being paid by Prem clubs in a frantic bid to not fall behind. £50m for a defender based on one good season for instance. A few million quid would prize Eze away and would be deemed small change by theses clubs.
Eze on 13:05 - Aug 6 with 866 viewsspencer

Eze on 23:25 - Aug 3 by smegma

The way he lazily received the ball from Cameron in midfield, then lazily strolled inside the defender before lazily planting the ball into the net was a joy to behold. All you tw@ts that labelled him lazy last season can go and do one. He has looked really good in preseason (at the games Ive been to) and remember he's OURS.

You forget to say, his celebration was lazy as well.
It was a great Championship goal , by a young footballer learning his craft and doesn't play like a stepford wife footballer ….and he is ours, so f..k ..
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 13:06]
Eze on 13:42 - Aug 6 with 805 viewsconnell10

Dont know what these aholes would have made of Stan back in the day. God i love fair player!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024