Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adrian durham said on talksport... 15:45 - Aug 4 with 7683 viewssouthbrookstreet

A few weeks ago adrian durham on talksport mentioned he fancied stoke for promotion because the first game is an easy spanking of QPR.... Best to shut it mr durham
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 16:24 - Aug 4 with 5593 viewsconnell10

He is a kunt!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 17:26 - Aug 4 with 5330 viewsenfieldargh

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 16:24 - Aug 4 by connell10

He is a kunt!

I agree with you blakey

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 20:11 - Aug 4 with 5036 viewsconnell10

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 17:26 - Aug 4 by enfieldargh

I agree with you blakey

Come on get this bloody bus out!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 20:29 - Aug 4 with 4938 viewsthame_hoops

TS is so predictable sometimes. Durham and gough must sit down In their production meetings and decide who will have which opposing opinion. He does seem to hate arsenal

The funniest shows are when it’s a slow sports news day “Should goals be made bigger” 🤷🏼‍♂️
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 23:33 - Aug 4 with 4628 viewsdaveB

in fairness it wasn't long ago when this board was full of QPR fans predicting one of the worst seasons in our history so can't say i blame any radio presenter for thinking we'd lose yesterday
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 00:20 - Aug 5 with 4568 viewssmegma

I vowed never to tune in to Talkshite again on the way back from Hillsborough in 2004. Durham coated us off for over an hour claiming ' QPR may have got promoted but has Ian Holloway failed in not winning the title?' or words to that effect. Ive never listened since. The blokes an A1 grade tnuc and the station is dreadful.
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 01:28 - Aug 5 with 4516 viewstimcocking

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 23:33 - Aug 4 by daveB

in fairness it wasn't long ago when this board was full of QPR fans predicting one of the worst seasons in our history so can't say i blame any radio presenter for thinking we'd lose yesterday

...but it doesn't mean we can't stick our Vs up at him anyway!
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 08:25 - Aug 5 with 4360 viewsterryb

I can't stand him, but at least he is consistent!

I doubt that he has uttered one nice word about us in his life. Why a Posh fan feels like that about us I have no idea, but we all feel the same about some club.

What I don't understand is why anybody would have Stoke down as champions!
Login to get fewer ads

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 10:56 - Aug 5 with 4100 viewsPinnerPaul

Yeah fair point.

But so many season previews, just consisted of looking at the 18/19 table, mumbling something about 'they need to save money' and predicting a season of struggle. No mention that 14, yes that's 14, new players might make a difference.

Same, to a lesser extent for Millwall - anyone just seeing their ins/outs and reading a Neil Harris interview might have thought twice about predicting an automatic season of struggle for them as well.

Its not the opinions I have a problem with, its the lack of basic research.
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 10:57 - Aug 5 with 4087 viewsdavman

I still think that we are going to lose to Stoke on the first game of the season...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 11:00 - Aug 5 with 4077 viewsCroydonCaptJack

He is normally quite well informed but when predicting the teams for relegation last week he said QPR and when asked why said we haven't got any players. He must have missed the 14 incomings I guess.
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 11:28 - Aug 5 with 4006 viewsrsonist

One win and now crowing over all and sundry like you'd known all along. State of it.
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 11:46 - Aug 5 with 3967 viewsdaveB

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 10:56 - Aug 5 by PinnerPaul

Yeah fair point.

But so many season previews, just consisted of looking at the 18/19 table, mumbling something about 'they need to save money' and predicting a season of struggle. No mention that 14, yes that's 14, new players might make a difference.

Same, to a lesser extent for Millwall - anyone just seeing their ins/outs and reading a Neil Harris interview might have thought twice about predicting an automatic season of struggle for them as well.

Its not the opinions I have a problem with, its the lack of basic research.

We still might struggle, 8 of the 11 that started oN Saturday were at the club last season so will be interesting to see how the new ones bed in
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 12:21 - Aug 5 with 3889 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 11:28 - Aug 5 by rsonist

One win and now crowing over all and sundry like you'd known all along. State of it.

Who is crowing?
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 14:53 - Aug 5 with 3725 viewsPinnerPaul

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 11:28 - Aug 5 by rsonist

Some of us said 7/2 to beat Stoke was a ridiculous price and had a bet that, promotion, top 6 and top half all BEFORE Saturday.

As I said at the time, anyone who was confident of a very good or very poor season after 14 signings was lying.

'Crowing' - so its ok to come on here and slag off everyone at the club and everything about it when we lose but not OK to enjoy a fine win that included an exceptional goal?

'State of it' indeed!
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 15:28 - Aug 5 with 3649 viewsToast_R

Durham's job is to stir up differences of opinion so extreme that people phone in for 50p a minute to argue the toss and generate listeners for their advertisers. It works, look he has a thread on LFW's.

I actually quite like the Drive show and listen on my commute home and have to say, it's 10 times worse when he's not on and Danny Kelly who brings every topic around to Spurs or worse still - Jason Cundy who brings every topic around to Chelsea, are filling in. The worst bit of radio I ever heard was a couple of years back when Gough and Cundy were pretending to be stuck in 1996 and talking about future prospects and clubs. Cringey sh*t.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 15:32]
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 16:19 - Aug 5 with 3564 viewsrsonist

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 14:53 - Aug 5 by PinnerPaul

Some of us said 7/2 to beat Stoke was a ridiculous price and had a bet that, promotion, top 6 and top half all BEFORE Saturday.

As I said at the time, anyone who was confident of a very good or very poor season after 14 signings was lying.

'Crowing' - so its ok to come on here and slag off everyone at the club and everything about it when we lose but not OK to enjoy a fine win that included an exceptional goal?

'State of it' indeed!

Yeah I agree to your second point. with emphasis on "very" either way. But the most optimistic season prediction anywhere was LFW's 16th, with Norf and Woking predicting a Stoke win on the day.

It's not okay to "come on here and slag off everyone at the club and everything about it when we lose", no. It is okay to "enjoy a fine win that included an exceptional goal" but I can't particularly see what starting a tinpot thread about a mouthbreather whose literal job description is reeling mugs in has to do with it.

In any case we hadn't signed loads of players when "A few weeks ago adrian durham said"!
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 16:35 - Aug 5 with 3548 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 16:19 - Aug 5 by rsonist

Yeah I agree to your second point. with emphasis on "very" either way. But the most optimistic season prediction anywhere was LFW's 16th, with Norf and Woking predicting a Stoke win on the day.

It's not okay to "come on here and slag off everyone at the club and everything about it when we lose", no. It is okay to "enjoy a fine win that included an exceptional goal" but I can't particularly see what starting a tinpot thread about a mouthbreather whose literal job description is reeling mugs in has to do with it.

In any case we hadn't signed loads of players when "A few weeks ago adrian durham said"!

Well it was definitely only last week that I heard him tip us for relegation and that was after all our 14 were in.
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 17:24 - Aug 5 with 3459 viewsted_hendrix

Can I recommend a cure? I stopped listening to Talkwaffle some three Years ago and it works a treat.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 17:42 - Aug 5 with 3422 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 17:24 - Aug 5 by ted_hendrix

Can I recommend a cure? I stopped listening to Talkwaffle some three Years ago and it works a treat.

I literally give it five minutes when I leave the office driving home but the first thing they say that winds me up I switch to music.

However, Hawksby and Jacobs I really enjoy if I catch that.
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 18:12 - Aug 5 with 3383 viewsbarbicanranger

I thought Stoke really lacked indentity in the game against us.

It was somewhat refreshing to see a side in a position all to familiar to us in recent seasons. Cameron released by them and played well for us. A sprinkling of "big name" players not really delivering versus younger, lesser known names on our side. It shows you how hard it is to transition from the premier league to the championship.
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 18:22 - Aug 5 with 3357 viewsflynnbo

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 15:28 - Aug 5 by Toast_R

Durham's job is to stir up differences of opinion so extreme that people phone in for 50p a minute to argue the toss and generate listeners for their advertisers. It works, look he has a thread on LFW's.

I actually quite like the Drive show and listen on my commute home and have to say, it's 10 times worse when he's not on and Danny Kelly who brings every topic around to Spurs or worse still - Jason Cundy who brings every topic around to Chelsea, are filling in. The worst bit of radio I ever heard was a couple of years back when Gough and Cundy were pretending to be stuck in 1996 and talking about future prospects and clubs. Cringey sh*t.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 15:32]

But Cundy's an Old Rutlishian!
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 18:31 - Aug 5 with 3328 viewsloftboy

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 17:24 - Aug 5 by ted_hendrix

Think I’ve been longer than that!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 18:45 - Aug 5 with 3302 viewssmegma

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 18:31 - Aug 5 by loftboy

Think I’ve been longer than that!

I am 15 plus years.
Adrian durham said on talksport... on 19:01 - Aug 5 with 3275 viewspaulparker

Adrian durham said on talksport... on 11:00 - Aug 5 by CroydonCaptJack

He is normally quite well informed but when predicting the teams for relegation last week he said QPR and when asked why said we haven't got any players. He must have missed the 14 incomings I guess.

Actually Pete Durham has said previously that if he didn’t support Peterborough he would support QPR , said something about our great our groundcwas and how we are a proper club

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024