Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! 20:01 - Aug 6 with 4219 viewsbosh67

One of the best team goals I’ve ever seen. If Barcelona scored that goal, the football world would be going nuts right now. Great balance and finish from Eze, too. What a start!

Class!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 20:14 - Aug 6 with 3069 viewseasthertsr

Agree with every word, shame he's a Tory t*at!
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 20:30 - Aug 6 with 2998 viewsozexile

Obviously wants in to the Forever R's club.
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 21:03 - Aug 6 with 2867 viewsHastings_Hoops

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 20:14 - Aug 6 by easthertsr

Because being left of centre covers a multitude of character floors? - I give you Joey Barton 😉
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 22:01 - Aug 6 with 2648 viewspaulparker

Can’t you give it a rest for fcuking once

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 22:54 - Aug 6 with 2466 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That's a bit pathetic. Are we only accepting compliments from people of the same political persuasion now?
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 22:55]
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 22:59 - Aug 6 with 2439 viewsHayesender

Gerry Francis is/was a Tory voter. Are we not allowed to like him anymore?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:03 - Aug 6 with 2421 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 22:59 - Aug 6 by Hayesender

It was the mullet I had a problem with.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:04 - Aug 6 with 2413 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:03 - Aug 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Good point, well made.
Login to get fewer ads

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:07 - Aug 6 with 2400 viewsstowmarketrange

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 22:59 - Aug 6 by Hayesender

I drove past the house where he lived about a month ago and mentioned it to my daughter in the car with me.She wasn’t interested very much.What is wrong with kids these days eh?
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:27 - Aug 6 with 2353 viewssmegma

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:03 - Aug 6 by BrianMcCarthy

And the pigeons....
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:30 - Aug 6 with 2345 viewsoldmisery

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:07 - Aug 6 by stowmarketrange

I drove past the house where he lived about a month ago and mentioned it to my daughter in the car with me.She wasn’t interested very much.What is wrong with kids these days eh?

Peter Hucker used to live in my road; well when I say my road, I don't actually own it.

But it's not just kids, nobody cares.
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:35 - Aug 6 with 2326 viewsisawqpratwcity

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 21:03 - Aug 6 by Hastings_Hoops

Because being left of centre covers a multitude of character floors? - I give you Joey Barton 😉

"...a multitude of character floors?"

Nah, they're just storeys.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:38 - Aug 6 with 2318 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:35 - Aug 6 by isawqpratwcity

"...a multitude of character floors?"

Nah, they're just storeys.

Yes, but storeys with many levels.

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:47 - Aug 6 with 2272 viewsisawqpratwcity

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:38 - Aug 6 by BrianMcCarthy

You mean there's t'roof to them?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:49 - Aug 6 with 2266 viewsdistortR

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:47 - Aug 6 by isawqpratwcity

You mean there's t'roof to them?

nah, t'roof went to anderlecht
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 08:05 - Aug 7 with 1946 viewseasthertsr

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 22:54 - Aug 6 by CroydonCaptJack

That's a bit pathetic. Are we only accepting compliments from people of the same political persuasion now?
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 22:55]

Sorry everyone for my comment yesterday. I'm sure Karl is a lovely man. And I apologise profusely to all Tories everywhere. I did say his comment about the goal was correct though!
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 08:26 - Aug 7 with 1888 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 08:05 - Aug 7 by easthertsr

Sorry everyone for my comment yesterday. I'm sure Karl is a lovely man. And I apologise profusely to all Tories everywhere. I did say his comment about the goal was correct though!

Mate, Labour people have been called antisemites, ballot box stuffers, and self hating on this site.

Don’t worry yourself.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 8:27]
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 08:39 - Aug 7 with 1836 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 08:26 - Aug 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Mate, Labour people have been called antisemites, ballot box stuffers, and self hating on this site.

Don’t worry yourself.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 8:27]

You think it was an acceptable post then Baz?
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 08:47 - Aug 7 with 1803 viewsCamberleyR

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:07 - Aug 6 by stowmarketrange

If it's the place in Bagshot on the Bracknell Road you're referring to, he still lives there. It's still his company's (Gerry Francis Ltd) registered address. He's lived there since the early 70s.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 08:58 - Aug 7 with 1777 viewsswisscottage

Ah the tirade of a person with a chip on their shoulder.

I do find that there is a larger stream of hate-filled drivel that spouts from those on the far left than anywhere else.

The politics of envy come to the fore.
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 09:06 - Aug 7 with 1740 viewsjohncharles

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 08:58 - Aug 7 by swisscottage

Ah the tirade of a person with a chip on their shoulder.

I do find that there is a larger stream of hate-filled drivel that spouts from those on the far left than anywhere else.

The politics of envy come to the fore.

Back in the day when this was a football site we used to argue about cheese

Strong and stable my arse.

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 09:07 - Aug 7 with 1740 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 09:06 - Aug 7 by johncharles

Back in the day when this was a football site we used to argue about cheese

No we didn't!

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 09:19 - Aug 7 with 1703 viewsBlackCrowe

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 23:38 - Aug 6 by BrianMcCarthy

It'll end in tiers

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 09:24 - Aug 7 with 1693 viewswestberksr

that's relevant why exactly?

probably makes about 50% of the people on here t*ats too; but you're obviously perfect!
Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 09:25 - Aug 7 with 1684 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Karl Henry's class tweet after EZE goal! on 08:39 - Aug 7 by CroydonCaptJack

You think it was an acceptable post then Baz?

Yes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024