Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loans? 11:36 - Aug 8 with 1155 viewsconnell10

So what happens next season , rinse and repeat? Im not sure its a great idea to have so many loan players, but we shall see.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 11:54]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Loans? on 11:51 - Aug 8 with 1095 viewsozexile

Sit it out and wait for Premier League div 2 to start. The EFL will push clubs like us too far with FFP.
Loans? on 11:56 - Aug 8 with 1051 viewsHAYESBOY

Was just about to add to the Luongo thread.

At some point you need to replace with perm deals as we will run out of players.
It is ok signing Cameron but he is 34, Wallace 32 and Rangel 65(?)
With Luongo, Furlong and Freeman out.

We will have to spend money next year.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Loans? on 12:13 - Aug 8 with 978 viewsstevec

Loans? on 11:51 - Aug 8 by ozexile

Sit it out and wait for Premier League div 2 to start. The EFL will push clubs like us too far with FFP.

Yes, probably the only thing stopping it at the moment is Sky having the Leagues exactly where they want them. Rich in one division, paupers in the rest.
Loans? on 12:16 - Aug 8 with 968 viewsconnell10

Loans? on 11:56 - Aug 8 by HAYESBOY

Was just about to add to the Luongo thread.

At some point you need to replace with perm deals as we will run out of players.
It is ok signing Cameron but he is 34, Wallace 32 and Rangel 65(?)
With Luongo, Furlong and Freeman out.

We will have to spend money next year.

Exactly mate, all seems a tad short term, when I thought our goal was to secure our long term future.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Loans? on 12:23 - Aug 8 with 927 viewsQPR_John

Do we know the loan terms. Maybe we have the right to buy at the end of the season when by all accounts we will be less hamstrung by FFP
Loans? on 12:25 - Aug 8 with 918 viewsDavieQPR

Virtually every team in the Championship rely on a steady stream of loans.
Loans? on 12:29 - Aug 8 with 888 viewscpgerber

We've added a decent few young(er) ones:

Masterson (20), Ball (23), Kane (25), Barbet (26), Kelly (23), Barnes (23)

Can't just get youngster in, need some experience as well. For me, good balance in the summer business with bulk of the signings in the lower half 20's.

In total we signed 10 permanent guys, so enough coming in at the moment given our situation.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 12:31]
Loans? on 12:45 - Aug 8 with 822 viewsrunningman75

Loans? on 12:29 - Aug 8 by cpgerber

We've added a decent few young(er) ones:

Masterson (20), Ball (23), Kane (25), Barbet (26), Kelly (23), Barnes (23)

Can't just get youngster in, need some experience as well. For me, good balance in the summer business with bulk of the signings in the lower half 20's.

In total we signed 10 permanent guys, so enough coming in at the moment given our situation.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 12:31]

We also have our own youth players breaking through. Eze and Osayi-Samuel both only 21 years old. Hopefully Chair will also get a start at some point who is also 21 years old.
Login to get fewer ads

Loans? on 12:58 - Aug 8 with 775 viewsrobith

I agree with the general principle, with the caveat that strikers are bloody expensive even for the bang average, so makes sense to loan those and fill the rest of the squad, freeing us to buy one next year when one of our worst years drops off the FFP rolling counter
Loans? on 13:08 - Aug 8 with 725 viewscpgerber

Also no players in the squad anymore expected to be away for continental tournaments when we have league games scheduled. I.e. looks like we won't have much disruptions due to international call-ups.
Loans? on 13:13 - Aug 8 with 690 viewsHAYESBOY

Doubt if any of the loans would be available to buy at the end of the year.

We will have 5 loans if Wells comes back in. That is a good chunk of the first team and the others listed above are not.
I also took it that Bright, Eze and Chair are part of the 1st team squad and not classed as coming through anymore.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Loans? on 13:29 - Aug 8 with 611 viewsenfieldargh

My pal reckons Fernandez % Co should buy a Malaysian League club and sign/loan back players for inflated fees.

Yes LAFC but they play kosher whilst Malaysia is somewhat.....bent

If Florists can so can we

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024