Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the BfG lives on? 19:03 - Aug 8 with 4345 viewsBklynRanger

Seems to be the case doesn't it? Unless something got 'faxed through' and not yet announced.
So the BfG lives on? on 19:05 - Aug 8 with 3585 viewsTonto

Not all European leagues transfer windows shut today. So it necessarily.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

So the BfG lives on? on 19:12 - Aug 8 with 3522 viewsBklynRanger

So the BfG lives on? on 19:05 - Aug 8 by Tonto

Not all European leagues transfer windows shut today. So it necessarily.

Typical. Better off out of it.....
So the BfG lives on? on 19:22 - Aug 8 with 3453 viewsingeminate

Great start to the season.
However, it it all goes tits up. Hall gets injured and an alienated(?), disinterested Leistner comes back in to the side then I can see Warburton’s pre-season treatment of him being savaged. To take arguably our best defender of last season, who always appeared to me to be fully committed, strip him of the captaincy, indicate you’d be happy he moved on and replace him with a sick note. All absolutely fine, style of play etc when it’s going well. Looks like questionable man management if it isn’t.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

So the BfG lives on? on 19:37 - Aug 8 with 3347 viewsgazza1

Contrary to firm beliefs he is no better than Lynch, slow, cumbersome and very limited footballer. If we can move him out it will be a bonus.
So the BfG lives on? on 19:39 - Aug 8 with 3336 viewsqpr1976

So the BfG lives on? on 19:37 - Aug 8 by gazza1

Contrary to firm beliefs he is no better than Lynch, slow, cumbersome and very limited footballer. If we can move him out it will be a bonus.

Hope not, I think he has a part to play.

Moving Goss on is more of a priority for me.
So the BfG lives on? on 19:42 - Aug 8 with 3311 viewsgazza1

Goss is another one that is not good enough otherwise he would have played 1st team football for us, after all we are a struggling side.
So the BfG lives on? on 19:45 - Aug 8 with 3281 viewsBklynRanger

My word.
So the BfG lives on? on 19:45 - Aug 8 with 3277 viewsqueensparker

Goss isn’t going to go anywhere better than a mid table Scottish Prem team or League 1, but even then he’s probably too weedy for both of those leagues.

Sad for the bloke but he just doesn’t seem to have the strength, athleticism or balls for the modern game. That appearance he made at Griffin Park in the derby for us will live long in my memory for all the wrong reasons.

Given we bought him in the parachute payment era he’s probably on alright money so can’t see us shifting him until his contract is up.
Login to get fewer ads

So the BfG lives on? on 20:15 - Aug 8 with 3152 viewsDavieQPR

BFG will have his use when the ball is being launched at us on a cold and wet tuesday night.
So the BfG lives on? on 21:15 - Aug 8 with 2890 viewsconnell10

BOLOX!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

So the BfG lives on? on 21:33 - Aug 8 with 2802 viewsdaveB

I think the idea was if we go Mckenna we'd sell BFG but as we didn't he stays
So the BfG lives on? on 22:11 - Aug 8 with 2617 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Glad he’s staying but I’d imagine it’s difficult to turn around a player who thought he was leaving.

He’s going to feel a right dickhead saying hello to the tea lady who brought him a box of Quality Street and a good luck card this morning.
So the BfG lives on? on 23:03 - Aug 8 with 2472 viewsFaurlinho

I predict...we’ll change our tune by mid November..
So the BfG lives on? on 23:23 - Aug 8 with 2392 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

If BfG gets into a starting eleven it will because we have an injury crisis and there is nobody else. It makes no sense for MW to set up a style of play which BfG has demonstrated he can't play, then play him. Better all round if he goes.
So the BfG lives on? on 23:37 - Aug 8 with 2350 viewsHunterhoop

So the BfG lives on? on 21:33 - Aug 8 by daveB

I think the idea was if we go Mckenna we'd sell BFG but as we didn't he stays

And watch when he’s a mainstay by Nov. I think he’ll still care and try his all...and prove a better CB than both.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 23:55]
So the BfG lives on? on 23:39 - Aug 8 with 2342 viewsHunterhoop

So the BfG lives on? on 23:23 - Aug 8 by Spaghetti_Hoops

If BfG gets into a starting eleven it will because we have an injury crisis and there is nobody else. It makes no sense for MW to set up a style of play which BfG has demonstrated he can't play, then play him. Better all round if he goes.

He’s never demonstrated he cannot play it. Lynch demonstrates that. Toni was fine. His options were limited, mind.
So the BfG lives on? on 23:45 - Aug 8 with 2323 viewsJigsore

So the BfG lives on? on 23:37 - Aug 8 by Hunterhoop

And watch when he’s a mainstay by Nov. I think he’ll still care and try his all...and prove a better CB than both.

Agree, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if Hall was out again by the end of August, and even if he wasn't he's not the sort of player you can play Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday and so on

His role in Eze's goal aside Lumley isn't too comfortable in the short passing role either. He and Leistner have their limits but they'll try and they'll improve. As long as Rangel and Barbet are tehre I don't think it'll look too bad

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

So the BfG lives on? on 23:53 - Aug 8 with 2302 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

So the BfG lives on? on 23:37 - Aug 8 by Hunterhoop

Also known as the Clint Hill paradox.
So the BfG lives on? on 10:00 - Aug 9 with 1939 viewsDejR_vu

Glad he’s still here. Even if he isn’t a MW type player I think he’s the type of player we’re going to need regularly. The challenge will be keeping him happy if he’s not starting.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

So the BfG lives on? on 10:06 - Aug 9 with 1912 viewsStanisgod

All right Mrs Lynch, drop the disguise 😜

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

So the BfG lives on? on 10:08 - Aug 9 with 1909 viewsmakaveli1882

He will be starting captain next tuesday, and will come in when Hall gets injured before September.
So the BfG lives on? on 10:09 - Aug 9 with 1904 viewsfrancisbowles

I know what you mean but it's a very one dimensional view. Actually, in terms of ability on the ball, Lynch could be very good, occasionally. Leistner has limited ability but in terms of attitude, honesty, headed clearances, tackling and effort the two are miles apart.

Now he is staying how about making him club captain.
So the BfG lives on? on 10:12 - Aug 9 with 1895 viewsNorthernr

So the BfG lives on? on 19:42 - Aug 8 by gazza1

Goss is another one that is not good enough otherwise he would have played 1st team football for us, after all we are a struggling side.

You're a better player than Lynch, Gary. I told you this all last season when you kept saying he'd get a new contract.
So the BfG lives on? on 12:28 - Aug 9 with 1690 viewsgazza1

Ha ha Norf.....see you Saturday for a round up on affairs but........

1 - He never got a new contract because of finances, just like a few of them. Bidwell being an example.
2 - Toni is pretty limited which is being very kind to him, mind you so was Lynch. I understand what you are saying but its pretty difficult to pick out which one is best or worse. I preferred Lynch because he could play the ball better although he had limitations just like Toni has.

Anyway, I like what I am seeing and hearing and feel positive about the coming season.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 12:30]
So the BfG lives on? on 12:31 - Aug 9 with 1675 viewstoboboly

So the BfG lives on? on 12:28 - Aug 9 by gazza1

Ha ha Norf.....see you Saturday for a round up on affairs but........

1 - He never got a new contract because of finances, just like a few of them. Bidwell being an example.
2 - Toni is pretty limited which is being very kind to him, mind you so was Lynch. I understand what you are saying but its pretty difficult to pick out which one is best or worse. I preferred Lynch because he could play the ball better although he had limitations just like Toni has.

Anyway, I like what I am seeing and hearing and feel positive about the coming season.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 12:30]

Lynch couldn't play the spoons let alone the ball.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024