Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Rather Odd Twenty Mins 00:07 - Aug 9 with 950 viewsBoston

….in Milton, Massachusetts this evening. While purchasing some adult beverages in a local liquor store(offy), I was asked by an uncomfortably tall black gent dressed in 'construction' attire if my WERQPR number plate on the supreme command vehicle meant, we require more power (y'know I rather liked the idea), but conceded that no, it was actually reference to the team I followed in London, Queens Park Rangers. Off goes yer man and I proceed to pay for my, later in the evening entertainment. There's another bloke beside me at the counter, (in the interest of full disclosure),60ish, Caucasian, anaemic, red haired(rather like myself actually), who starts mumbling something, but I 'm unable to discern what. We leave the premises together and as we hit the pavement he shouts "death to the Queen", "pardon" says I and he repeats himself at Concord level flyover decibels. "Sure pal", says I "on your bike", he fcking turns like he's going to front me! Now I swear, I had more interest in Monarch Airlines than the aristocracy, but found myself about to defend the realm due to this loudmouth turd. As I start to remonstrate with the individual, a passerby stops beside me and enquires of him as to "what's the matter with you buddy"? My potential adversary turns and walks away.
I start laughing and the bloke whose just walked up laughs as well, "I'm going next door for a beer", he says, "good idea" I reply, and join him for a (non British sized pint). Anyway, quick chat, non masonic handshake, and he tells me his name is Drew Updegrove, "huh" says I, "how d'ya spell that"? Up de grove....at this point I am looking around for Candid Camera.....
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 0:19]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

A Rather Odd Twenty Mins on 00:46 - Aug 9 with 867 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024