Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chair. 12:19 - Aug 9 with 8153 viewsconnell10

I really hope he gets some first team game time this season and isnt squeezed out. Wont be happy if the lad is loaned out again.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Chair. on 12:20 - Aug 9 with 3973 viewsrunningman75

Will get his usual league cup start though hopefully this season the team will be stronger than previous league cup teams.
Chair. on 12:23 - Aug 9 with 3947 viewsconnell10

Chair. on 12:20 - Aug 9 by runningman75

Will get his usual league cup start though hopefully this season the team will be stronger than previous league cup teams.

Should he not be starting league games for us now? I thought thats the plan.

Chair. on 12:25 - Aug 9 with 3921 viewsBuckR

Chair. on 12:23 - Aug 9 by connell10

Pretty sure he will, but who would you put him in for after last weekend? My guess will be Eze/Chair will be rotated this year especially around the turn of the year where Eze struggled last time out
Chair. on 12:26 - Aug 9 with 3911 viewsaston_hoop

Its a long season and Eze can't start every game, he offers us something different in attacking positions too. His time will come this season I think

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Chair. on 12:28 - Aug 9 with 3906 viewsconnell10

Chair. on 12:25 - Aug 9 by BuckR

Pretty sure he will, but who would you put him in for after last weekend? My guess will be Eze/Chair will be rotated this year especially around the turn of the year where Eze struggled last time out

Seems a fair enough solution mate , i just wanna see more of this kid as i think he is a great talent. I love my flair players, even if they are lazy bastards according to some of our fan base!

Chair. on 12:29 - Aug 9 with 3894 viewsDixie_CT

Chair. on 12:23 - Aug 9 by connell10

Who would he replace out of that first game of the season?

Bright was MotM & Eze scored. Scowen would be the most likely candidate and I’m sure a suspension for Angry Josh isn’t far away.

If Chair stays then he will probably get game time when tiredness, injury and form start to play a role.

Eze could have benefitted from a rest at times last season but we just didn’t have the option. Chair, Pugh & Shodipo now give us that.
Chair. on 12:32 - Aug 9 with 3874 viewsMatch82

Chair. on 12:29 - Aug 9 by Dixie_CT

Bright was MotM & Eze scored. Scowen would be the most likely candidate and I’m sure a suspension for Angry Josh isn’t far away.

If Chair stays then he will probably get game time when tiredness, injury and form start to play a role.

Eze could have benefitted from a rest at times last season but we just didn’t have the option. Chair, Pugh & Shodipo now give us that.

Got to imagine that Pugh is in line for a first team place when he's fully up to speed too
Chair. on 12:36 - Aug 9 with 3856 viewsdavman

Scowen looked poor in a good team performance on Saturday...

...Just putting it out there.

A good ratter; NOT a good baller in my view...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Chair. on 12:44 - Aug 9 with 3813 viewsconnell10

Chair. on 12:32 - Aug 9 by Match82

Got to imagine that Pugh is in line for a first team place when he's fully up to speed too

I'd rather see Chair used first than Pugh.

Chair. on 12:50 - Aug 9 with 3785 viewsDavieQPR

Chair will be the late sub this year and will be slowly integrated IMO.
Chair. on 12:52 - Aug 9 with 3774 viewshateley_legend

Agree with all of this. It might also be that Warburton may prefer Chair as an option at home (tight ground, small pitch, little lad), more readily than having him kicked up in the air by large Northerners on Cold Tuesday Nights Up North (TM). A comfortable living room Chair for relaxing at home, rather than a portable deckChair.
Chair. on 12:55 - Aug 9 with 3749 viewsTonto

I don't necessarily mind if he is loaned out as getting matches under his belt is better than sitting on the bench. I don't quite see him in the first team ahead of Eze.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Chair. on 13:09 - Aug 9 with 3667 viewsCamberleyR

Chair. on 12:44 - Aug 9 by connell10

I see Pugh as more a replacement for Freeman personally.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Chair. on 13:24 - Aug 9 with 3605 viewsridethewave

Chair. on 12:36 - Aug 9 by davman

Scowen looked poor in a good team performance on Saturday...

...Just putting it out there.

A good ratter; NOT a good baller in my view...

Said the same thing myself. His distribution is poor and he's not right for this setup in my view. He'll of course have good games and get stuck in when needed, but he gives the ball away far too much.

I definitely would not have him in the starting lineup when everyone is fit.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 13:25]
Chair. on 13:40 - Aug 9 with 3522 viewsMatch82

Chair. on 13:09 - Aug 9 by CamberleyR

I see Pugh as more a replacement for Freeman personally.

Yeah agreed. When he says two players for every position I think he's thinking Eze/Chair, Pugh/Scowen, Bright/Shodipo
Chair. on 13:42 - Aug 9 with 3511 viewsconnell10

Chair. on 12:55 - Aug 9 by Tonto

I don't necessarily mind if he is loaned out as getting matches under his belt is better than sitting on the bench. I don't quite see him in the first team ahead of Eze.

Id hate to see him go back out on loan, he has proved himself last season out on loan, why cant Chair and Eze play in the same team , im not getting this logic!

Chair. on 13:44 - Aug 9 with 3497 viewssimmo

He's going nowhere.

Chair, Eze, Pugh, BOS, Shodipo, Scowen are all going to rotate in the 3 positions behind the striker for the season. There will be good minutes for all.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chair. on 16:20 - Aug 9 with 3271 viewsLazyFan

Now Mass has gone Chair will see he can have more opportunities.
I also think we have evolved as team and we now have better options than Scowen.

He could replace him or even Wells could move to the outside and Eze comes in the middle to replace Scowen.

We always say "our loanees did not pull up any trees in the lower leagues", we ll Chair did so, now he deserves his chance and he did do that.

His time has come and the pathway is there. Credit to the manager and Evil Les again.
Eze only came in properly last year, give Chair time and he will make it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Chair. on 16:24 - Aug 9 with 3259 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chair. on 13:44 - Aug 9 by simmo

He's going nowhere.

Chair, Eze, Pugh, BOS, Shodipo, Scowen are all going to rotate in the 3 positions behind the striker for the season. There will be good minutes for all.

Not sure that role suits Scowen but he did ok there last week.
Chair. on 16:28 - Aug 9 with 3249 viewssimmo

Chair. on 16:24 - Aug 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not sure that role suits Scowen but he did ok there last week.

He is keen to play there and did well in more advanced role end of last season. He can also drop back comfortably when we need him to so nice to have some flexibility without needing to make a sub.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chair. on 16:30 - Aug 9 with 3236 viewsfrancisbowles

Chair. on 16:20 - Aug 9 by LazyFan

Now Mass has gone Chair will see he can have more opportunities.
I also think we have evolved as team and we now have better options than Scowen.

He could replace him or even Wells could move to the outside and Eze comes in the middle to replace Scowen.

We always say "our loanees did not pull up any trees in the lower leagues", we ll Chair did so, now he deserves his chance and he did do that.

His time has come and the pathway is there. Credit to the manager and Evil Les again.
Eze only came in properly last year, give Chair time and he will make it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've probably said this before but like Oteh, he needs games. Yes his loan was more successful than Oteh or Smyth but his was in League 2. Smyth's was in league 1 and he has gone out to get games. So with three positions behind the striker and BOS, Eze, Amos, Pugh, Wells, Shodipo and possibly the Brighton player all looking for minutes in those positions, barring an injury crisis, I can't see where he will get games. So I think he should go out on loan if its not too late.
Chair. on 16:32 - Aug 9 with 3231 viewsJigsore

Chair. on 12:44 - Aug 9 by connell10

A good solid pew can give you a better posture than a chair

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Chair. on 16:45 - Aug 9 with 3196 viewsTonto

Chair. on 13:42 - Aug 9 by connell10

Id hate to see him go back out on loan, he has proved himself last season out on loan, why cant Chair and Eze play in the same team , im not getting this logic!

I spouse it depends upon the role Chair is likely to play. I saw him as a 10 - currently occupied by Eze, not a winger (Pugh or BOS or Shopido)

but I accept tat there is some positional flexibility...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Chair. on 16:53 - Aug 9 with 3175 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chair. on 16:28 - Aug 9 by simmo

He is keen to play there and did well in more advanced role end of last season. He can also drop back comfortably when we need him to so nice to have some flexibility without needing to make a sub.

True.

Suppose he can put a lot of pressure on nervous defenders in a way that Jamie Mackie did.
Chair. on 17:02 - Aug 9 with 3152 viewsBoston

Chair. on 16:32 - Aug 9 by Jigsore

A good solid pew can give you a better posture than a chair

Sofa so good.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024