Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A bit of Huddersfield history repeating? History 16:17 - Aug 9 with 972 viewsNorthernr

A bit of Huddersfield history repeating? History 9th Aug 2019 16:16
This Saturday isn’t the first time QPR have opened their campaign at Loftus Road against Huddersfield Town, and a repeat of the score when it happened in 1999 would be very welcome. 2

A bit of Huddersfield history repeating? History on 16:54 - Aug 9 with 877 viewsMytch_QPR

Was Kevin Gallen playing for Huddersfield when he missed the penalty against us at Loftus Rd? - always makes me chuckle, it was a half-hearted effort for obvious reasons.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

A bit of Huddersfield history repeating? History on 16:57 - Aug 9 with 868 viewspaulparker

That was a decent season , Huddersfield were quite well fancied under Bruce that year
The 3-2 in the rain after the England vs Greece game was a cracker , rose scored a beauty
Plus the 1-1 when baraclough turned into roberto Carlos are the only games I’ve seen against Huddersfield, looking forward to tommorow and it’s been a while since I’ve said that about going to rangers

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

A bit of Huddersfield history repeating? History on 20:39 - Aug 9 with 718 viewsoldmisery

I really, really liked Steiner for some reason, a former day Helguson? However that team included arguably one of the worst players to ever wear the hoops; Steve Morrow.
At the age of 69 I'm still a better player than he was at his peak; if he ever had a peak that is.
A bit of Huddersfield history repeating? History on 21:04 - Aug 9 with 689 viewsPommyhoop

you said 69

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

A bit of Huddersfield history repeating? History on 23:38 - Aug 9 with 591 viewsoldmisery

A bit of Huddersfield history repeating? History on 21:04 - Aug 9 by Pommyhoop

you said 69

Yes, being 69 really sucks.
A bit of Huddersfield history repeating? History on 01:34 - Aug 10 with 548 viewsPommyhoop

A bit of Huddersfield history repeating? History on 23:38 - Aug 9 by oldmisery

Yes, being 69 really sucks.

*smirk emoji* you said 'sucks' in a sentence with 69 in it.

Yes I know.I've killed it.
It's that Timberland leather on the left.........

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024