Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recession 16:21 - Aug 9 with 818 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Well, not technically a recession until it shrinks for two quarters in a row. But not great news.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49290926?fbclid=IwAR0xxcoMkU0wxhCwy3rq0LkUZP
Recession on 16:25 - Aug 9 with 785 viewsLblock

I can almost feel your joy from here....

My paranoid feeling is that the meejah, the left and the remainers have been willing a recession to tag it onto the goverment of the day and the evils of BREXIT.

It's a worldwide thing (apart from the U S of A with their fruit loop leader) -- even zee Germans are teetering on a dip.

Anyway... season starts tomorrow. C'mon U R's!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Recession on 16:36 - Aug 9 with 741 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Recession on 16:25 - Aug 9 by Lblock

My paranoid feeling is that the meejah, the left and the remainers have been willing a recession to tag it onto the goverment of the day and the evils of BREXIT.

It's a worldwide thing (apart from the U S of A with their fruit loop leader) -- even zee Germans are teetering on a dip.

I thought political posts were beneath you?

I'm no fan of Uber Remainers, but it is a valid concern and probably is linked to Brexit. If people want a No Deal Brexit then fair enough, but own the consequences when they happen.

Notice the poorly performing countries (including Germany) all have trade deficits with us.

Apologies Clive this wasn't intended as a political thread.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 16:41]
Recession on 16:39 - Aug 9 with 727 viewsGroveR

That would be kind of akin to me saying "well the charity shield didn't go the way I wanted it to so I'm going to hammer rusty nine inch nails dipped in wolf shìt and Ebola through my ballbag"

What's the upside? For anyone?
Recession on 16:40 - Aug 9 with 721 viewssprocket

FAKE NEWS....European Union average is 1.3. Roll on BREXIT though...
Recession on 16:45 - Aug 9 with 693 viewsNorthernr

No no no. No no no no.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024