Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23 team to play Crewe. 12:57 - Aug 12 with 2164 viewssmegma

1. Brzozowski 2. Williams-Lowe 3. Domi 4. Bettache 5. Carlyle 6. Gubbins 7.Alfa 8. Duncan 9. Walker 10.Bansal-McNulty 11. Dalling.
Subs 12.Rowan 13. Dickinson (gk) 14. Remy 15. Wells

Its on the web by thing
U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:00 - Aug 12 with 2132 viewsTonto

Remy?

will he be available for the playoffs?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:15 - Aug 12 with 2038 viewsFDC

Gubbins
U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:21 - Aug 12 with 2005 viewsconnell10

anyone worked out how to watch on the live stream???

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:24 - Aug 12 with 1989 viewsfrancisbowles

U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:21 - Aug 12 by connell10

anyone worked out how to watch on the live stream???

not working at the moment, Connell
U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:27 - Aug 12 with 1972 viewsfrancisbowles

U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:24 - Aug 12 by francisbowles

Apology on QPR twitter, working hard to resolve technical issue.
U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:27 - Aug 12 with 1973 viewsconnell10

U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:24 - Aug 12 by francisbowles

I hope this isnt gonna happen all the time, last season you just clicked the link and you were in, now it seems they want you to subscribe!

U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:32 - Aug 12 with 1927 viewsfrancisbowles

U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:27 - Aug 12 by connell10

I hope this isnt gonna happen all the time, last season you just clicked the link and you were in, now it seems they want you to subscribe!

No, you don't need to subscribe for U23s that's just a confusing issue on the site re QPR+
It's not the only confusing message.
U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:41 - Aug 12 with 1886 viewsconnell10

U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:32 - Aug 12 by francisbowles

No, you don't need to subscribe for U23s that's just a confusing issue on the site re QPR+
It's not the only confusing message.

Cheers mate , thank god you know whats happening.

Login to get fewer ads

U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:51 - Aug 12 with 1834 viewsfrancisbowles

U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:41 - Aug 12 by connell10

Cheers mate , thank god you know whats happening.

Today's link now missing from offy. Trying to find out if they have given up or still trying to fix it. Meanwhile ht 0-1.
U23 team to play Crewe. on 14:29 - Aug 12 with 1663 viewsfrancisbowles

U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:51 - Aug 12 by francisbowles

Today's link now missing from offy. Trying to find out if they have given up or still trying to fix it. Meanwhile ht 0-1.

twitter says 0-2 with about 15 mins left.
U23 team to play Crewe. on 14:52 - Aug 12 with 1568 viewsfrancisbowles

U23 team to play Crewe. on 14:29 - Aug 12 by francisbowles

twitter says 0-2 with about 15 mins left.

Finished 0-2.
U23 team to play Crewe. on 20:04 - Aug 12 with 1112 viewssmegma

U23 team to play Crewe. on 13:51 - Aug 12 by francisbowles

Believe me you didn't miss anything. A poor performance as our very young team were bullied by their older counterparts and got no protection from a very poor referee. To say the ref lost the plot would be an understatement. One of his assistants was perplexed as most of the viewing public were when our No11 Deshane Dalling got frustrated at the refs lack of control having been fouled on the touchline, he took retribution by grabbing the Crewe right back Travis Johnson both his shoulders , threw him to to the ground like in WWF and the referee said 'play on, fair challenge!'. A few seconds later Dalling was laughing about the incident. Ive seen this ref ruin non league games I've attended in the last year, now it appears he will ruin under 23 games as well. Take a bow Mr Buonassissi.
On the plus side it was good to see youngster Kayden Williams-Lowe getting a run out at right back. Our back four all came through the Academy last season and 10 of the 15 players on the teamsheet have come through the youth set up.
U23 team to play Crewe. on 09:15 - Aug 13 with 763 viewsfrancisbowles

U23 team to play Crewe. on 20:04 - Aug 12 by smegma

Believe me you didn't miss anything. A poor performance as our very young team were bullied by their older counterparts and got no protection from a very poor referee. To say the ref lost the plot would be an understatement. One of his assistants was perplexed as most of the viewing public were when our No11 Deshane Dalling got frustrated at the refs lack of control having been fouled on the touchline, he took retribution by grabbing the Crewe right back Travis Johnson both his shoulders , threw him to to the ground like in WWF and the referee said 'play on, fair challenge!'. A few seconds later Dalling was laughing about the incident. Ive seen this ref ruin non league games I've attended in the last year, now it appears he will ruin under 23 games as well. Take a bow Mr Buonassissi.
On the plus side it was good to see youngster Kayden Williams-Lowe getting a run out at right back. Our back four all came through the Academy last season and 10 of the 15 players on the teamsheet have come through the youth set up.

Thanks for the update Smeg. Yes seen enough poor refs without seeing an even worse one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024