Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tango 23:55 - Aug 12 with 2878 viewsCaptainPugwash

Avast!
We be sailin close to shore o'Epstein Island and we see allus FBI buzzin around - be on "burial duty" I'll be bound.
A fermiliar face crops up on noos rags...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7350257/Is-proof-Prince-Andrews-Epstein

Yo Ho!
Tango on 01:34 - Aug 13 with 2808 viewsBoston

Get yer 'ands off my locker.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/davy-jones-the-monkees-circa-1970-

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Tango on 07:47 - Aug 13 with 2654 viewsTheChef

Speaking of Tango, Flavio was one of the names in his address book.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Tango on 09:32 - Aug 13 with 2495 viewsrunningman75

Is Faurlin's paperwork still on his yacht?
Tango on 10:04 - Aug 13 with 2450 viewspaulparker

Wasn’t the slip ons he is wearing in the photos sold at the club shop ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tango on 13:34 - Aug 13 with 2274 viewsw7r

Ahaaaar - Ghislaine Maxwell, offsprin' o' th' bouncin' Czech hisself Cap 'n' Bob Maxwell, serial plunderer o' pension booty, disappeared, o'erboard th' side o' his yaaacht in Canaries. I be suspectin' Ghislaine 'n Cap 'n' Bob be one 'n th' same. Looks suspiciouly like th' good Cap 'n' Bob in a beauties attire t' me, large bristoled slapper. They be all at it tell thee!
Tango on 14:18 - Aug 13 with 2223 viewsCaptainPugwash

Tango on 13:34 - Aug 13 by w7r

Ahaaaar - Ghislaine Maxwell, offsprin' o' th' bouncin' Czech hisself Cap 'n' Bob Maxwell, serial plunderer o' pension booty, disappeared, o'erboard th' side o' his yaaacht in Canaries. I be suspectin' Ghislaine 'n Cap 'n' Bob be one 'n th' same. Looks suspiciouly like th' good Cap 'n' Bob in a beauties attire t' me, large bristoled slapper. They be all at it tell thee!

Arrrrrrrr...
You'm doan go inter a sweet shop to buy o' collyflower do 'e?

Yo Ho!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024