Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FREEMAN + other former players thread 09:37 - Aug 13 with 24915 viewsgazza1

Started as sub for Sheffield United at Bournemouth, came on late in the match. The Manager had long enough to see him in training during pre-season so I presume he thought he wasnt ready to start, unless he is carrying a knock.

It will be interesting to see if he is a regular for a side which is tipped heavily for relegation. I would say is that the difference from the Premier & Championship is massive.

This post has been edited by an administrator
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 22:59 - Aug 24 with 4275 viewsridethewave

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 21:56 - Aug 24 by Hooparoo

Some hilarious comments there. Yep, that sounds like the Jordan I remember.

The arrogance on that thread is hilarious.
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 23:52 - Aug 24 with 4145 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 12:56 - Aug 20 by LongsufferingR

Speaking of Venables, does anybody know why we never see him anymore? Used to be on TV quite a bit and hasn't been inducted into Forever Rs yet. Is he not well?

I saw him at Euston station about 4 months ago. He made David Dickenson look like McCauley Culkin. He looked more leathery than the briefcase he was carrying.
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 00:50 - Aug 25 with 4078 viewsDannytheR

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 22:59 - Aug 24 by ridethewave

Yep, not sure they're going to be much mourned once they disappear back for another few seasons in League One.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 0:51]
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 16:52 - Aug 25 with 3800 viewseghamranger

Conor scores for hearts 😳
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 17:14 - Aug 25 with 3761 viewsNed_Kennedys

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 22:59 - Aug 24 by ridethewave

Yes but this description of Cousins absolutely nailed it:-

Dog chasing a balloon
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 17:25 - Aug 25 with 3737 viewsRANGERS4EVER

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 20:01 - Aug 24 by loftboy

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/289921/jordan-cousins

Lol

why do they talk about us like we are a tiny club even though we are above them, took three points of them and have not lost to them in the past three meetings

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 17:30 - Aug 25 with 3716 viewsCamberleyR

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 17:25 - Aug 25 by RANGERS4EVER

why do they talk about us like we are a tiny club even though we are above them, took three points of them and have not lost to them in the past three meetings

They've also won precisely the same number of major trophies as us in their 151 year history.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 17:55 - Aug 25 with 3672 viewsBoston

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 17:25 - Aug 25 by RANGERS4EVER

Because they have more delusional fans than we do...just.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 19:21 - Aug 25 with 3573 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Alex Finney was in the Aldershot side yesterday.

There was a time where Alsershot looked like a QPR C side.
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 19:42 - Aug 25 with 3530 viewskensalriser

That was a cracking piece of business with Cousins.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 10:25 - Aug 26 with 3321 viewscyprusmel

Nico Hamalainen man of the match for Kilmarnock.
On a season long loan from QPR, Hamalainen was excellent standing in for Greg Taylor and did not put a foot wrong.
Kilmarnock 0 Aberdeen 0
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 19:27 - Aug 26 with 3175 viewsfrancisbowles

If we are doing loan Rangers as well, then anyone know is Paul Smyth injured? Not in the 18 for WW this weekend.
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 22:11 - Aug 26 with 3022 viewsHordleHoop

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 23:52 - Aug 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

I saw him at Euston station about 4 months ago. He made David Dickenson look like McCauley Culkin. He looked more leathery than the briefcase he was carrying.

Venables - I might be wrong but I’m sure I was either told or read somewhere that he had early stages of Alzheimers, sadly?
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 22:16 - Aug 26 with 3010 viewsnix

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 22:11 - Aug 26 by HordleHoop

Venables - I might be wrong but I’m sure I was either told or read somewhere that he had early stages of Alzheimers, sadly?

I don't know whether that's the case but he was at LR on Saturday with Peter Reid according to Reid's twitter account. Apologies I can't post pictures but there's one on Twitter.
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 22:25 - Aug 26 with 3007 viewsHordleHoop

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 22:16 - Aug 26 by nix

I don't know whether that's the case but he was at LR on Saturday with Peter Reid according to Reid's twitter account. Apologies I can't post pictures but there's one on Twitter.

Well I hope I’m wrong, good to know he was there
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 16:41 - Aug 27 with 2856 views00calben

Luongo was an unused sub in SW defeat at PNE

Smithies kept a clean sheet for Cardiff. Interesting he wasn't even in the squad on Day 1 but then leapfrogged Day when Etheridge got injured
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 20:21 - Aug 27 with 2746 viewseghamranger

Ravel starts for Sheffield United tonight and Freeman on the bench
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 20:36 - Aug 27 with 2721 viewsloftboy

Hoillet has scored an OG

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 20:39 - Aug 27 with 2715 viewsqueensparker

With our recent turnover this thread could rival the Frankie one. Bring it on
FREEMAN + other former players thread on 20:50 - Aug 27 with 2685 views2Thomas2Bowles

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 20:21 - Aug 27 by eghamranger

Ravel starts for Sheffield United tonight and Freeman on the bench

Freeman started or do they have 2 Freeman's?
Anyway, a Freeman comes on @45
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 20:53]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 20:55 - Aug 27 with 2665 views2Thomas2Bowles

Assisted by Ravel Morrison.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 10:38 - Aug 28 with 2381 viewsAntti_Heinola

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 14:19 - Aug 20 by Esox_Lucius

It may have something to do with his shenanigans after he hung his boots up. Read Broken Dreams by Tom Bower. There are a few ex QPR who are mentioned in this book.

Lots of interesting stuff in that book (must be 20 years old now?) but genuinely one of the most dreadful pieces of writing I've ever had to read. Just chockfull of boring name-calling (I mean, clearly Havelange was a crook - can I say that? I think so - but referring to him as the Sun King for the entire book just seemed counter-productive to me.) and hand-wringing and I felt quite light on actual evidence a lot of the time.

I think with Venners it's a bit of both - he's in spain, but having met him a few years back and watched the odd more recent interview, he's not as sharp as he was - but then, he is getting older as we all are!

Bare bones.

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 21:34 - Sep 7 with 2120 viewsingeminate

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 19:27 - Aug 26 by francisbowles

If we are doing loan Rangers as well, then anyone know is Paul Smyth injured? Not in the 18 for WW this weekend.

Anyone know the answer to this? Saw Wycombe were top of the league - go on wildthing👍
Wheeler seems to be a regular but no sign of Smyth in the squad. Could be injured? Shame if he’s just not cutting it down there. Also be good to Ainsworth get a good opportunity, highest spot in the club’s history. Fair play to him.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 22:33 - Sep 7 with 2027 viewsEsox_Lucius

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 10:38 - Aug 28 by Antti_Heinola

Lots of interesting stuff in that book (must be 20 years old now?) but genuinely one of the most dreadful pieces of writing I've ever had to read. Just chockfull of boring name-calling (I mean, clearly Havelange was a crook - can I say that? I think so - but referring to him as the Sun King for the entire book just seemed counter-productive to me.) and hand-wringing and I felt quite light on actual evidence a lot of the time.

I think with Venners it's a bit of both - he's in spain, but having met him a few years back and watched the odd more recent interview, he's not as sharp as he was - but then, he is getting older as we all are!

The most telling thing about that book is that not one of the people exposed in that book ever took legal action against Tom Bower or the publishers.

The grass is always greener.

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 23:07 - Sep 7 with 1988 viewsNed_Kennedys

FREEMAN + other former players thread on 21:34 - Sep 7 by ingeminate

Anyone know the answer to this? Saw Wycombe were top of the league - go on wildthing👍
Wheeler seems to be a regular but no sign of Smyth in the squad. Could be injured? Shame if he’s just not cutting it down there. Also be good to Ainsworth get a good opportunity, highest spot in the club’s history. Fair play to him.

He's injured: was in the Northern Ireland squad but had to drop out.
Good to see Wycombe doing well: would be great if they could stay up there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024