Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is our 'luck' changing as well! 15:50 - Aug 14 with 1028 viewsPinnerPaul

I think, with SOME justification, most thought we got the rough end of refereeing decisions, looking at the season as a whole last year.

IMHO - we have had two go the other way so far this season already.

Last night's pen plus the one not given at Stoke for the Pugh handball, which looked a pen to me.

Long may it continue - sure it will swing back the other way though!
Is our 'luck' changing as well! on 16:00 - Aug 14 with 978 viewsfrancisbowles

We have also had opponents missing easy chances. I seem to remember a lot of good fortune going our way during the Warnock season as well.
Is our 'luck' changing as well! on 16:12 - Aug 14 with 944 viewsPinnerPaul

Before anyone points it out - I suppose the 'orange' card for the challenge on Manning and the fact the build up to the pen was 'possibly' offside both went 'against' us v Huddersfield - but both were nothing like some of the pen decisions against us last season.
Is our 'luck' changing as well! on 17:06 - Aug 14 with 826 viewsDWQPR

To me the penalty last night was a penalty. Wells was pushed in the back as he was about to control the ball and with rules as they are nowadays it is a penalty. To balance things I still think that the Manning tackle on Saturday was nothing more than a yellow. All in all the two games I've seen so far the refereeing has been of a reasonably good standard, with the games being allowed to flow which has resulted in two very enjoyable games.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Is our 'luck' changing as well! on 17:08 - Aug 14 with 814 viewsPinnerPaul

Is our 'luck' changing as well! on 17:06 - Aug 14 by DWQPR

To me the penalty last night was a penalty. Wells was pushed in the back as he was about to control the ball and with rules as they are nowadays it is a penalty. To balance things I still think that the Manning tackle on Saturday was nothing more than a yellow. All in all the two games I've seen so far the refereeing has been of a reasonably good standard, with the games being allowed to flow which has resulted in two very enjoyable games.

I think the 'spirit' the games are played in helps.

If the players want to play and there are no 'agendas' makes refs life a lot easier.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024