Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Owens 15:39 - Aug 15 with 2025 viewsconnell10

Agrees new contract and has put pen to paper on a new 2 year deal. Gotta feeling Warburton rates him, watch this space.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Charlie Owens on 15:41 - Aug 15 with 2000 viewsrunningman75

Seems to be a good generation of players coming through. Very positive for the future when in the past many r's youngsters could not even make league level clubs.
Charlie Owens on 16:13 - Aug 15 with 1889 viewsmcqpr10

Thought when he returned from Wycombe without playing much he was going to be let go but looked pretty good when he came on against Bristol in the cup.
Charlie Owens on 16:21 - Aug 15 with 1853 viewscaliforniahoop

Charlie Owens on 16:13 - Aug 15 by mcqpr10

Thought when he returned from Wycombe without playing much he was going to be let go but looked pretty good when he came on against Bristol in the cup.

Got High hope for this lad.
Charlie Owens on 18:11 - Aug 15 with 1650 viewsBklynRanger

What sort of a player is he? I'm familiar with him but don't really know anything about him, if that makes sense...

Thought bringing him on might have been Warbs' first risk the other night - if we'd lost with BOS left on the bench. Didn't turn out that way obviously.
Charlie Owens on 18:27 - Aug 15 with 1597 viewsDavieQPR

Another one picked up on a free from Spurs. DM or CB. Seems alright, let's see how he progresses.
Charlie Owens on 19:10 - Aug 15 with 1484 viewscaliforniahoop

Charlie Owens on 18:27 - Aug 15 by DavieQPR

Another one picked up on a free from Spurs. DM or CB. Seems alright, let's see how he progresses.

I have never seen him play CB so can’t comment but as a DM or the right of a three man midfield, more than tidy.
Charlie Owens on 19:31 - Aug 15 with 1431 viewsbarbicanranger

This is good news, along with the current crop coming through.

I recently met a Chelsea youth team coach over a few drinks at my sister's wedding. After getting over the hurdle of him be a Chelsea employee we got chatting and he said that QPR are doing a great job at youth level nowadays and have a strong reputation in the London area for players that aren't going to make the cut at the bigger clubs. I found this really encouraging to hear first hand after the years of mediocrity.
Charlie Owens on 19:46 - Aug 15 with 1379 viewsDorse

Charlie Owens on 19:31 - Aug 15 by barbicanranger

I recently met a Chelsea youth team coach over a few drinks at my sister's wedding. After getting over the hurdle of him be a Chelsea employee we got chatting and he said that QPR are doing a great job at youth level nowadays and have a strong reputation in the London area for players that aren't going to make the cut at the bigger clubs. I found this really encouraging to hear first hand after the years of mediocrity.

And then you punched him.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Owens on 20:56 - Aug 15 with 1213 viewsHooparoo

Where did you bury him?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Charlie Owens on 21:45 - Aug 15 with 1094 viewsPunteR

Encouraging to hear. It must be the Ramsey factor.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024