Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its the Match Thread! 11:22 - Aug 17 with 17004 viewsPinnerPaul

Had a good look, didn't see one so here goes.

Prediction - as difficult as ever but will be disappointed if we don't get a point - think we will - I'll go for 1-1 Chair to score
Its the Match Thread! on 12:05 - Aug 17 with 3845 viewsBklynRanger

1-2 feeling positive. Pride cometh etc.
Its the Match Thread! on 12:15 - Aug 17 with 3815 viewsDavieQPR

Bristol are not the strongest defensively but then neither are we. So a 3-2 either way.
Its the Match Thread! on 12:16 - Aug 17 with 3806 viewsMatch82

0-0 today I reckon. Let's hope the good performances continue regardless of result
Its the Match Thread! on 12:49 - Aug 17 with 3722 viewsWren67

" I'll go for 1-1 Chair to score"

So Chair is in the team!!!
I want to agree with you and I don't think it will be a nil-nil.

I think Chair, if he plays and their player with the bad haircut who played Tuesday night, I think his name is Massengo will be key to the game.
Whoever dominates will be on the winning side.
Am going for Chair

Bristol City 1
Rsssssssss 2
Its the Match Thread! on 12:50 - Aug 17 with 3711 viewsisawqpratwcity

Really hard to draw conclusions from Tuesday's second-string result. Despite the flow of goals then, I'm sticking with a grudging one-nil loss.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Its the Match Thread! on 13:09 - Aug 17 with 3658 viewsfrancisbowles

I'd be tempted to go with Leistner again as I felt that their striker was trying to be a bully and
Toni doesn't allow that. I also look forward to the return of Cameron, Angel (Kane to come on later) and BOS and a 4231. Would prefer Barbet with Hall to miss out. Amos or Smith alongside Cameron? Amos, Chair, Wells or Scowen in the attacking three with Eze and BOS?

A really tough selection decision.
Its the Match Thread! on 13:10 - Aug 17 with 3653 viewsfrancisbowles

Its the Match Thread! on 13:09 - Aug 17 by francisbowles

I'd be tempted to go with Leistner again as I felt that their striker was trying to be a bully and
Toni doesn't allow that. I also look forward to the return of Cameron, Angel (Kane to come on later) and BOS and a 4231. Would prefer Barbet with Hall to miss out. Amos or Smith alongside Cameron? Amos, Chair, Wells or Scowen in the attacking three with Eze and BOS?

A really tough selection decision.

Oh I forgot the keeper Joe to start but Kelly to come on immediately if they get a penalty! Lol.
Its the Match Thread! on 13:21 - Aug 17 with 3615 viewsrunningman75

Not a great record at Ashton Gate. Going for 1-1.
Login to get fewer ads

Its the Match Thread! on 13:28 - Aug 17 with 3583 viewsDavieQPR

Its the Match Thread! on 12:49 - Aug 17 by Wren67

" I'll go for 1-1 Chair to score"

So Chair is in the team!!!
I want to agree with you and I don't think it will be a nil-nil.

I think Chair, if he plays and their player with the bad haircut who played Tuesday night, I think his name is Massengo will be key to the game.
Whoever dominates will be on the winning side.
Am going for Chair

Bristol City 1
Rsssssssss 2

Most Bristol supporters only expect 'Sideshow Bob' to only make the bench.
Its the Match Thread! on 13:40 - Aug 17 with 3528 viewsjonno

Very difficult to predict this early in the season. I suspect we'll get beat but as long as we continue to play the way we have been that will be OK.
Its the Match Thread! on 13:40 - Aug 17 with 3527 viewsJAPRANGERS

Why does the Premier have VAR but not the Championship?? Too costly or what's the reason??
Its the Match Thread! on 13:41 - Aug 17 with 3522 viewsJAPRANGERS

5-5 .
Its the Match Thread! on 13:43 - Aug 17 with 3515 viewsnix

Depends whether both teams carry on where they left off. They've definitely got some good players up front, but doubt if they can score some of those worldies from the other day.

I'm going for 2-2 with Chair and Wells scoring for us.
Its the Match Thread! on 13:46 - Aug 17 with 3501 viewsMick_Hill

1-2 super duper hoops.
Its the Match Thread! on 13:47 - Aug 17 with 3498 viewsenfieldargh

Its the Match Thread! on 13:46 - Aug 17 by Mick_Hill

1-2 super duper hoops.

Agree 1-2 Hugill & Amos

Head says 1-1

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Its the Match Thread! on 14:06 - Aug 17 with 3371 viewsQPRSteve

Smith in for Scowen is the only change
Its the Match Thread! on 14:10 - Aug 17 with 3315 viewsLeedsR

Head says 2:2 - BOS to beak his duck and Eze. Heart says 1:2 to the Rs. COYRS!!!
Its the Match Thread! on 14:10 - Aug 17 with 3306 viewsAntti_Heinola

Its the Match Thread! on 13:40 - Aug 17 by JAPRANGERS

Why does the Premier have VAR but not the Championship?? Too costly or what's the reason??

I believe the official line is that VAR is effing sh1t and a total waste of everyone’s time.

Bare bones.

Its the Match Thread! on 14:18 - Aug 17 with 3205 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Its the Match Thread! on 14:27 - Aug 17 with 3064 viewsDejR_vu

I think both sides will score, but Bristol will score more unfortunately; 3-1 to them.

On VAR, as a small club that tends to get the sh1tty end if the stick more than the big clubs, I think it would work in our favour more than against us if it we’re adopted in the Championship. I get the arguments on delays etc but purely on the basis of decisions I think we would stand to gain more than we would lose. It felt like there was someone claiming the referee had cost us points from about half our games last season.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Its the Match Thread! on 14:34 - Aug 17 with 2978 viewsbosh67

Scowen has picked up a knock.

Would be happy with another point today. We have a poor record there.

We will lose matches this season by the way! But I think we have a squad and manager that can bounce back quickly if we do.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Its the Match Thread! on 14:34 - Aug 17 with 2979 viewsDavieQPR

With VAR it would show up how incompetent refs are in this division. Too embarrassing for FL.
Its the Match Thread! on 14:41 - Aug 17 with 2899 viewsDejR_vu

Its the Match Thread! on 14:34 - Aug 17 by DavieQPR

With VAR it would show up how incompetent refs are in this division. Too embarrassing for FL.

One or two of those decisions last year were borderline corrupt. VAR’s not perfect, but used sensibly, it’s got to be better than having to deal with some of the decisions some of these idiot referees make.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 14:41]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Its the Match Thread! on 14:41 - Aug 17 with 2891 viewsJAPRANGERS

Its the Match Thread! on 14:10 - Aug 17 by Antti_Heinola

I believe the official line is that VAR is effing sh1t and a total waste of everyone’s time.

Thanks for your words of wisdom on VAR Anti!
Its the Match Thread! on 14:52 - Aug 17 with 2761 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Another roof-raising, barnstormer of a performance from the Rs today; that will likely cause many to say: I was there!

Of course the passage of time will mean the total number of Rfosi claiming to have actually been there, will run into the tens of thousands, possibly more! I’d be very surprised if by the end of the match, the Brizzle centre halves won’t require untangling physical and mentally from the onslaught they’re about to face.

With the mood our football renegades are in, who knows what treats they could serve up today? The sheer attacking menace enough to make lesser teams wet themselves pre-KO. Barcelona coming unstuck at Bilbao might give the Robins hope....2-5 to Rangers!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024