Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's highlights 18:41 - Aug 17 with 1561 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11787758/bristol-city-2-0-

Not really much to see as it is only a minute. Not too sure how sloppy the first goal is as the guy smashes it in from range but the 2nd one had a tiny touch of the Rob Greens about it and Lumley, who is otherwise excellent needs to learn to sort his feet out a bit better. Otherwise a great save from Hugill and I think Chair. Excellent hand of God goal which Lumley rightly throttled Weismann for. Could have easily stood and crappy cheating.

Not much to analyse apart from one sloppy mistake.

On the upside I hear from someone coming back from the game that out passing and play is generally getting better and better. Hopefully the players brush this off and go again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Today's highlights on 19:08 - Aug 17 with 1470 viewsTacticalR

Wasn't the second goal fiasco primarily Barbet's fault as he looks as though he is going to do something with the ball and completely puts off Lumley?

Air hostess clique

Today's highlights on 19:16 - Aug 17 with 1447 viewsStanisgod

Today's highlights on 19:08 - Aug 17 by TacticalR

Wasn't the second goal fiasco primarily Barbet's fault as he looks as though he is going to do something with the ball and completely puts off Lumley?

Watched it back a lot and still no idea why lumley didn't just catch the ball.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Today's highlights on 22:09 - Aug 17 with 1139 viewsdistortR

Today's highlights on 19:16 - Aug 17 by Stanisgod

agree, he needs to think quicker and possibly be braver
Today's highlights on 22:42 - Aug 17 with 1074 viewsEsox_Lucius

Because the LOTG state that the goalkeeper cannot handle the ball from a throw in.

The grass is always greener.

Today's highlights on 22:49 - Aug 17 with 1050 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Just watched the highlights too and can't see why he didn't just catch it either. Had to watch it again to see if it was a pass back. Must have seen something on upfield? Or brainfart?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Today's highlights on 00:16 - Aug 18 with 899 viewsLythamR

Today's highlights on 22:49 - Aug 17 by CliveWilsonSaid

Just watched the highlights too and can't see why he didn't just catch it either. Had to watch it again to see if it was a pass back. Must have seen something on upfield? Or brainfart?

When the full game is uo its worth a watch especially the first 30 minutes where we were quite impressive, certainly in comparison with last season
not worldbeaters yet by any stretch but really strong improvement on last season
Today's highlights on 00:29 - Aug 18 with 870 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Today's highlights on 00:16 - Aug 18 by LythamR

When the full game is uo its worth a watch especially the first 30 minutes where we were quite impressive, certainly in comparison with last season
not worldbeaters yet by any stretch but really strong improvement on last season

Thanks. Good to hear.

I still reckon Joe was perfectly within his rights to grab that fcking football.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Today's highlights on 01:16 - Aug 18 with 827 viewsnix

Today's highlights on 22:42 - Aug 17 by Esox_Lucius

Because the LOTG state that the goalkeeper cannot handle the ball from a throw in.

Then I would say it isn't really Lumley's fault at all. Far more the person doing the throw in (why put the ball unnecessarily into a dangerous area), and also Barbet for not dealing with the ball more decisively. I didn't know that rule, so maybe others who are giving Lumley pelters are similarly ignorant of it?
Login to get fewer ads

Today's highlights on 13:08 - Aug 18 with 628 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Because under the rules it's considered a pass back.
Today's highlights on 13:11 - Aug 18 with 621 viewsBenny_the_Ball

For me, Rangel and Barbet are more culpable than Joe for the second goal. Quite why Rangel threw the ball back and Barbet allowed it to run through is beyond me. They rather threw Lumley under the bus. That said, Joe should have been more alert and dealt with it better. With Kelly waiting in the wings Joe can ill afford to keep making mistakes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024