Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mitrovic should be banned for 3 games 22:44 - Aug 17 with 1420 viewsloftboy

Awful play acting trying to get a Huddersfield player sent off.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Mitrovic should be banned for 3 games on 04:31 - Aug 18 with 1270 viewstimcocking

Absolutely shameful behaviour. Not a shred of integrity. Particular unusual for a Serbian footballer, ahem.
Mitrovic should be banned for 3 games on 10:39 - Aug 18 with 1053 viewssmegma

But as Colin Murray explained " Mitrovic is OK". I was really worried until the good news came through.
Mitrovic should be banned for 3 games on 12:23 - Aug 18 with 935 viewsNorthernr

We had this chat on Friday, that surely should be a ban for attempting to deceive the referee? Absolutely no difference between that and diving to try and win a penalty.
Mitrovic should be banned for 3 games on 13:09 - Aug 18 with 875 viewsKonk

Mitrovic should be banned for 3 games on 12:23 - Aug 18 by Northernr

We had this chat on Friday, that surely should be a ban for attempting to deceive the referee? Absolutely no difference between that and diving to try and win a penalty.

Although it would obviously be bad news for us, I sort of hope he gets a ban too. I can't stand that sort of thing and it needs to be punished. Mitrovic's attitude has actually been spot on since joining us, but on Friday, he seemed to be getting massively wound-up as the game went on. Lots of moaning at the ref as the game wore on. I know he takes a lot of punishment, but he just has to get on with it.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Mitrovic should be banned for 3 games on 13:28 - Aug 18 with 838 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Bizarre and unsavoury incident that, if there was any justice, should result in a ban. Clutching the face under no contact was bad enough but the 18,000 rolls that followed was embarrassing to watch.

Obviously counts Rivaldo amongst his football inspirations:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024