Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn game 17:11 - Aug 20 with 1862 viewsstowmarketrange

Just an early post for the Blackburn game on October 5th.I’m taking part in the prostate cancer uk bucket collection outside the ground that day.That involves a free ticket(normally in South Africa rd),which I won’t need as I’ll have my normal seat.
If anyone wants to collect it from me on the day,I normally get allocated the Loft entrance and a small donation to this worthy cause secures the ticket.
I’m also doing the brizzle game in Feb but that is too far ahead to make plans for that one yet.

Send me a pm if you’re interested.Thanks.
Blackburn game on 14:18 - Sep 29 with 1534 viewsstowmarketrange

Just a reminder for next saturday’s game.If anyone wants a free ticket probably in South Africa Road,subject to a small donation to Prostate Cancer uk,send me a pm please.
Thanks.
Blackburn game on 13:00 - Oct 4 with 1090 viewsstowmarketrange

Blackburn game on 14:18 - Sep 29 by stowmarketrange

Just a reminder for next saturday’s game.If anyone wants a free ticket probably in South Africa Road,subject to a small donation to Prostate Cancer uk,send me a pm please.
Thanks.

No takers yet.Anyone?
Blackburn game on 13:41 - Oct 4 with 1027 viewsR_from_afar

I have my ticket already but hats off to you for offering the ticket, oh, and for making the effort to collect for such a worthy cause.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Blackburn game on 10:02 - Oct 6 with 879 viewsstowmarketrange

Thanks for all those who contributed to the prostate collection yesterday.We managed to collect £523.20,all going to a good cause.And 3 points too.
A good day all round.Thanks again.
Apologies to Dave and Julie for disrupting their sales of akutr’s.
Blackburn game on 10:23 - Oct 6 with 824 viewsLythamR

Blackburn game on 10:02 - Oct 6 by stowmarketrange

Thanks for all those who contributed to the prostate collection yesterday.We managed to collect £523.20,all going to a good cause.And 3 points too.
A good day all round.Thanks again.
Apologies to Dave and Julie for disrupting their sales of akutr’s.

Well Done on the collection
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024