Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking at Hillsborough 11:53 - Aug 22 with 1560 viewsloftboy

4 of us going next week, having gone there by car since 1990, just wondered what the on street parking situation is? Thanks in advance

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Parking at Hillsborough on 13:42 - Aug 22 with 1495 viewsLythamR

its not great because of the residents parking, you might find a spot if you get there by 1pm, there is plenty of paid parking the other side of the A61 either directly opposite the stadium or my lucky spot is the car park for the greyhound/speedway stadium about half mile south on A61 and walk up the side of the park to Leppings lane

usually takes about 10 mins or so to get out of the car park and back on A61
Parking at Hillsborough on 13:54 - Aug 22 with 1482 viewsloftboy

Parking at Hillsborough on 13:42 - Aug 22 by LythamR

its not great because of the residents parking, you might find a spot if you get there by 1pm, there is plenty of paid parking the other side of the A61 either directly opposite the stadium or my lucky spot is the car park for the greyhound/speedway stadium about half mile south on A61 and walk up the side of the park to Leppings lane

usually takes about 10 mins or so to get out of the car park and back on A61

Cheers

Parking at Hillsborough on 14:46 - Aug 22 with 1449 viewsBoston

If you’re early, the parking just past the stadium on the right hand side is the easiest. If you’re really early, you can park on the grass between the car park and the road for free. We parked around there back in the day so we could follow the official coach back to the motorway, otherwise we were fcuked.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Parking at Hillsborough on 15:25 - Aug 22 with 1426 viewsloftboy

Parking at Hillsborough on 14:46 - Aug 22 by Boston

If you’re early, the parking just past the stadium on the right hand side is the easiest. If you’re really early, you can park on the grass between the car park and the road for free. We parked around there back in the day so we could follow the official coach back to the motorway, otherwise we were fcuked.

I'm off to pontefract after as I'm tying the trip in with seeing my younger kids who now live there.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 15:26]

Parking at Hillsborough on 16:10 - Aug 22 with 1398 viewsOldPedro

Last season I parked on Herries Rd, Sheffield S6 1QW - on street parking about 5 mins walk from the ground

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Parking at Hillsborough on 16:18 - Aug 22 with 1380 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Parking at Hillsborough on 16:10 - Aug 22 by OldPedro

Last season I parked on Herries Rd, Sheffield S6 1QW - on street parking about 5 mins walk from the ground

Last season was a Sunday so should probably check if parking restrictions are the same as on Saturday.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Parking at Hillsborough on 16:22 - Aug 22 with 1374 viewsOldPedro

Parking at Hillsborough on 16:18 - Aug 22 by CliveWilsonSaid

Last season was a Sunday so should probably check if parking restrictions are the same as on Saturday.

Just doubled checked on Google Streetview - no yellow lines or parking restriction signs, so pretty sure it's ok

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Parking at Hillsborough on 16:29 - Aug 22 with 1354 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Parking at Hillsborough on 16:22 - Aug 22 by OldPedro

Just doubled checked on Google Streetview - no yellow lines or parking restriction signs, so pretty sure it's ok

Top work!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Parking at Hillsborough on 21:35 - Aug 22 with 1232 viewsloftboy

Parking at Hillsborough on 16:22 - Aug 22 by OldPedro

Cheers

Parking at Hillsborough on 03:11 - Aug 24 with 1005 viewswalkley_owl

Just be a bit careful, having major issues with plod and council of late and heard that the Council are a tad keen for ticketing on Herries Road.

I live quite close to the ground and it's not too bad around here but about 10 mins walk or so if you park up here.

Option is Park and Ride at Middlewood, about five mins walk but tram to Leppings Lane takes about a minute and is included in cost I believe.
Parking at Hillsborough on 13:18 - Aug 31 with 757 viewsloftboy

Parking at Hillsborough on 03:11 - Aug 24 by walkley_owl

Just be a bit careful, having major issues with plod and council of late and heard that the Council are a tad keen for ticketing on Herries Road.

I live quite close to the ground and it's not too bad around here but about 10 mins walk or so if you park up here.

Option is Park and Ride at Middlewood, about five mins walk but tram to Leppings Lane takes about a minute and is included in cost I believe.

Excellent choice, and it was free due to the barrier being broken, five minute walk from the away end.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024