Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report 01:09 - Aug 23 with 2049 viewsNorthernr

Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report 23rd Aug 2019 01:07
Soft in both boxes but beautiful in the middle third, QPR doubled down on their middling start to the season with a 3-1 home loss to Swansea on Wednesday — Jordan Foster was there for LFW. 12

Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 05:04 - Aug 23 with 1943 viewscaliforniahoop

Spot on Clive, great write up. I love Manning but not a LB, wonder if any truth in the rumour regarding the Spanish LB, I personally can’t see the difference between Amos, Smith and Manning.

It’s early days, I believe the solutions are all in house so not that concerned at present.
Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 06:44 - Aug 23 with 1865 viewsLblock

Spanish left back???

Too nice is how I’d describe us.
The first goal could’ve been stopped with a clinical trip outside the box; Smith had other players around him and the bloke ran from a long way out.
I recall King Warnock bawling out Faurlin for something similar in the Prem

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 08:21 - Aug 23 with 1695 viewscaliforniahoop

Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 06:44 - Aug 23 by Lblock

Spanish left back???

Too nice is how I’d describe us.
The first goal could’ve been stopped with a clinical trip outside the box; Smith had other players around him and the bloke ran from a long way out.
I recall King Warnock bawling out Faurlin for something similar in the Prem

Ayew is the only that could have been hit I think? Smith should be eased in not starting.
Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 08:32 - Aug 23 with 1668 viewsNorthernr

Sorry should have said, it's Jordan this week and thanks to him for helping out again.
Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 09:52 - Aug 23 with 1521 viewsdaveB

I think Manning has done really well at left back, can see what Jordan means about the defensive issues but think that can be worked on
Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 10:38 - Aug 23 with 1449 viewscaliforniahoop

Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 08:32 - Aug 23 by Northernr

Sorry should have said, it's Jordan this week and thanks to him for helping out again.

Spot on Jordan, I feel this spell at LB will help Manning when he reverts to a CM position.
Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 10:50 - Aug 23 with 1435 viewsQPROslo

Good report thanks! Think your comments about Pugh are spot on. He looks to have the cool head we need to give more efectivity to the otherwise exceptional but raw and sometimes.hot headed talents we can play in our attacking 3. I hope Eze takes the central role and that Pugh starts one side of him tomorrow, with one of BOS and Chair the other side.
Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 11:09 - Aug 23 with 1400 viewsfrancisbowles

To correct a poster on the report page Matt Smith played 34 times for FC Twente last season. I haven't seen the last two games but I thought he played well in the cup match.

I stated my concerns about Manning as a full back last season. Namely, lack of pace, would get caught out upfield. Despite this I think he has done well, he has a lot of talent and deserves a place in the team. Wallace can be eased back.
Login to get fewer ads

Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 14:49 - Aug 23 with 1120 viewsWatford_Ranger

I was sceptical about Manning playing there but don’t put the defensive issues down to him at all- probably the best performer of the back five. Since the Stoke game, Cameron has been poor as our supposed enforcer IMO and offers little on the ball. Not that I have a solution.

Looking at Barbet, I’m surprised he’s a centre-half at all. You’d have thought he’d have grown up playing as a deep-lying midfielder.
Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 15:18 - Aug 23 with 1086 viewsnix

Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 11:09 - Aug 23 by francisbowles

To correct a poster on the report page Matt Smith played 34 times for FC Twente last season. I haven't seen the last two games but I thought he played well in the cup match.

I stated my concerns about Manning as a full back last season. Namely, lack of pace, would get caught out upfield. Despite this I think he has done well, he has a lot of talent and deserves a place in the team. Wallace can be eased back.

Sorry, I looked it up on sofa score, so I may have misread it or it may be inaccurate.
Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 19:55 - Aug 23 with 835 viewsDorse

Watching the game, you get the idea that we are a gnat's cock away from giving someone an absolute pasting. That first 20 minutes or so was outstanding, as was the period leading up to Hugill's goal. Chair, BOS and Eze are something else.

Barbet is rightly going to cop flak for the penalty (I completely lost it at that stage) but you can see Warburton's set up isn't necessarily going to suit BFG. It might be a better shout to put Cameron in the back four.

Who knows - we might be on to something here. Even getting beaten, we looked better than last season.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 07:34 - Aug 24 with 621 viewsmonners1969

Soft Super Hoops succumb to Swansea - Report on 19:55 - Aug 23 by Dorse

Watching the game, you get the idea that we are a gnat's cock away from giving someone an absolute pasting. That first 20 minutes or so was outstanding, as was the period leading up to Hugill's goal. Chair, BOS and Eze are something else.

Barbet is rightly going to cop flak for the penalty (I completely lost it at that stage) but you can see Warburton's set up isn't necessarily going to suit BFG. It might be a better shout to put Cameron in the back four.

Who knows - we might be on to something here. Even getting beaten, we looked better than last season.

Totally agree with this - was saying on long journey home we’ve got the look of a team about to hand out a good stuffing - but whenever I think that it normally turns to dust
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024