Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goon Gumpas. Songs about random/ obscure places in the British Isles. 11:31 - Aug 23 with 1127 viewsDannyPaddox

Lovely place. Fantastic tune. Wishing qprxtc a happy holiday way out west. And don’t post until you’ve had at least 3 (preferably 5) pints of Spingo in the Blue Anchor!

Any more site-specific musical randomness out there?
Goon Gumpas. Songs about random/ obscure places in the British Isles. on 12:03 - Aug 23 with 1086 viewsMick_S

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&v

Worth it for the first line.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Goon Gumpas. Songs about random/ obscure places in the British Isles. on 12:45 - Aug 23 with 1072 viewsR_from_afar

Nice thread and here's a goldmine, the Half Man Half Biscuit gazeteer:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1p05Y2ziRUZGT5_e6trl8udY2VIw&ll=28.6844

Sample song:

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Goon Gumpas. Songs about random/ obscure places in the British Isles. on 15:09 - Aug 23 with 1031 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Goon Gumpas. Songs about random/ obscure places in the British Isles. on 15:14 - Aug 23 with 1020 viewsted_hendrix

On the subject of qprxtc.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Goon Gumpas. Songs about random/ obscure places in the British Isles. on 18:59 - Aug 23 with 960 viewssmegma

THink you know lundun

Goon Gumpas. Songs about random/ obscure places in the British Isles. on 18:17 - Aug 24 with 862 viewsqprxtc

Ere you go Dan:

Not gone into Helston yet for some Spingo but I’m getting it on with some 710ml bottles of Corona at home to celebrate a fine Hoops victoire today.....
Goon Gumpas. Songs about random/ obscure places in the British Isles. on 18:38 - Aug 24 with 852 viewsqprxtc

Goon Gumpas. Songs about random/ obscure places in the British Isles. on 15:14 - Aug 23 by ted_hendrix

On the subject of qprxtc.

I loved that bloody programme Ted 😎😘
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024