Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview 08:08 - Aug 24 with 2638 viewsNorthernr

Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview 24th Aug 2019 08:01
QPR meet Wigan Athletic this afternoon, exactly a year on from the same do-or-die fixture last season. The preview's late, but there's good reason for that... 15

Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 08:28 - Aug 24 with 2574 viewsboysfromthebush

Absolute genius that, Clive.

Had me in stitches! Far too many Woke parents now walk our streets, sit on our trains and are generally parasites of society.
Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 08:51 - Aug 24 with 2511 viewsNorthernr

Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 08:28 - Aug 24 by boysfromthebush

Absolute genius that, Clive.

Had me in stitches! Far too many Woke parents now walk our streets, sit on our trains and are generally parasites of society.

V tempted to name names because thanks to his constant stream of consciousness about his wife’s fcking show I know who she, and therefore he, is. Insufferable wnkr.
Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 09:20 - Aug 24 with 2462 viewsSilverfoxqpr

What we really need to know is the choice of music he was listening too which was soundtracking this horror show.
Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 09:41 - Aug 24 with 2421 viewsSimonJames

Really really funny. I think I'll go straight back to bed now as things can only go south hereon in.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 10:16 - Aug 24 with 2343 viewsstevec

Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 08:51 - Aug 24 by Northernr

V tempted to name names because thanks to his constant stream of consciousness about his wife’s fcking show I know who she, and therefore he, is. Insufferable wnkr.

Very funny read. Come on then, spill the beans, who was it?
Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 10:17 - Aug 24 with 2339 viewsjohnhoop

Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 08:51 - Aug 24 by Northernr

You may well be aware of this already Clive but if you’re as heartily sick of the whole “woke” crap as I am there’s a parody Twitter account called Titania McGrath done by a guy by the name of Andrew Doyle that skewers it perfectly and is often extremely funny.
Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 10:23 - Aug 24 with 2329 viewsNorthernr

Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 09:20 - Aug 24 by Silverfoxqpr

What we really need to know is the choice of music he was listening too which was soundtracking this horror show.

The only clue was when Precocious Son was allowed to try the headphones on and declared “why is nobody singing?” Which Woke Dad 2.0 thought was the funniest thing he’d ever heard and reacted accordingly before informing him: “it’s Spanish”. So god only knows.
Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 10:58 - Aug 24 with 2228 viewscolinallcars

I always enjoy the previews but you've excelled yourselfwith this one. Great stuff.
Login to get fewer ads

Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 11:17 - Aug 24 with 2200 viewsPinnerPaul

'New' ref - bit of a contrast to the Paul Tierney appointment
Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 12:26 - Aug 24 with 2075 viewsEastR

Yeah, that would be really unfair to name names Clive. But we were to ask for a recommendation for an Edinburgh show you might want to 'promote'?

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 13:08 - Aug 24 with 2012 viewsDorse

Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 10:23 - Aug 24 by Northernr

The only clue was when Precocious Son was allowed to try the headphones on and declared “why is nobody singing?” Which Woke Dad 2.0 thought was the funniest thing he’d ever heard and reacted accordingly before informing him: “it’s Spanish”. So god only knows.

He may have been listening to my one man drag show re-enacting Emiline Pankhurst's struggle for universal suffrage in mime. It remains an undiscovered classic of the Woke oeuvre.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 13:09]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 13:32 - Aug 24 with 1968 viewsfrancisbowles

Brilliant.

Hope you've topped up the Peroni level and are Woke for the match😁
Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 14:02 - Aug 24 with 1934 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Quality.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 00:24 - Aug 25 with 1446 viewsozexile

That piece was so brlliantly written I could actually visualise myself sitting there watching it all unfold. Thanks Clive.
Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 07:44 - Aug 25 with 1326 viewsingeminate

Outstanding writing!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 09:48 - Aug 25 with 1213 viewsnix

Read the preview after the match and somehow it made it even better now I know the result.

Fantastic writing as ever Clive. You genuinely are one of the best sports journalists out there and were very lucky to have you.
Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 15:02 - Aug 25 with 1003 viewsWilloW4

Excellent writing... I felt your pain, I was on a similar train journey recently.
Myths and wokeness on the Edinburgh express - Preview on 12:39 - Aug 26 with 765 viewswestberksr

Brilliant Clive, public transport is severely compromised by the public!

Hope the game made up for the journey, I luckily only got to the ground for the second half so thought we were world beaters!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024