Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Subs 15:07 - Aug 25 with 1620 viewssevenhoop

Isn’t it great to have a manager who doesn’t like what he’s seeing and actually makes positive and sensible substitutions. It won’t always come off but at least he tries!

A refreshing change from the last one who’d have a sub stripped off for 10 minutes then sit him down again!
Subs on 15:49 - Aug 25 with 1545 viewsridethewave

It’s great to see. Always brave making changes at half time, especially new players and a new formation, but credit to him, he really goes for it and seems to recognise when things need changing. Still doesn’t know his preferred starting 11 or formation so I expect to see more of the same for the immediate future.
Subs on 15:59 - Aug 25 with 1530 viewsRog

I don't think he will have a preferred 11. He has options everywhere and I think he will use them.
Subs on 16:31 - Aug 25 with 1464 viewsBoston

Subs on 15:59 - Aug 25 by Rog

I don't think he will have a preferred 11. He has options everywhere and I think he will use them.

I tend to agree, which slightly surprises me as I had, for some reason or other, thought that Warburton was a man who didn't do change.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Subs on 18:44 - Aug 25 with 1330 viewsfrancisbowles

Subs on 16:31 - Aug 25 by Boston

I tend to agree, which slightly surprises me as I had, for some reason or other, thought that Warburton was a man who didn't do change.

Maybe we are influenced by the views of Brentford fans that we know but that was his first job and MW has had a couple of learning opportunities (jobs) since then.
Subs on 19:39 - Aug 25 with 1213 viewsngbqpr

Subs on 18:44 - Aug 25 by francisbowles

Maybe we are influenced by the views of Brentford fans that we know but that was his first job and MW has had a couple of learning opportunities (jobs) since then.

Some Forest fans on our train home last night. Their first question about Warbuton..."has he shown any signs of having a Plan B?"...."well funnily enough...", I replied...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 00:02 - Aug 26 with 1010 viewsLoftgirl

[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 0:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024