Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? 01:04 - Aug 26 with 5104 viewsDylanP

We've got a bunch of players in the current squad who are just a joy to watch. You know who I mean: Eze, Manning, Chair, Amos, etc. Players with skill, guts, determination, you name it. We all like different things, so we likely all have different favorites. So who is your favorite and why?

My favorite player to watch is Bright. Whenever he is on the field I feel like we have a chance to blow up and whenever he is on the ball I feel like he is going to get something going. He is just exciting to watch as he runs at the defender, skips down the line, and so on. Plus, I love the strength he has combined with the baby face. I feel like people underestimate him and think he can be pushed around because he kinda looks young -- then they get a shock when he out-muscles them for the ball and sets off, leaving them in the dust.

What about you? Who do you particularly enjoy watching?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 01:30 - Aug 26 with 3932 viewsBoston

Chair

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 01:56 - Aug 26 with 3921 viewssmegma

Eze.

Been a revelation so far this season including preseason. I just hope he can continue like this for the rest of the season. And him and Chair together makes us tick at present.
Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 01:57 - Aug 26 with 3922 viewsBucksRanger

Toni Leistner
Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 04:07 - Aug 26 with 3896 viewsitsbiga

That lazy b'stard Eze for me.
He's got it my friends.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 08:56 - Aug 26 with 3811 viewsnix

Eze for me. He's a joy to watch and improving all the time. And humble enough to learn. Love the fact he turned up to cheer us on for the league cup match (with some others) even though he wasn't even on the bench.

But also love watching Chair and Bright too. More creativity playing together than we've had in a while. Can't believe we've got them for free when we paid nearly seven million for Jordan Mutch, who incidentally hasn't even got a club now, and nine million for Leroy Fer.
Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 09:56 - Aug 26 with 3713 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze. He just makes me smile with the seemingly effortless control of the ball.

I say seemingly effortless because to get that good takes thousands upon thousands of hours of training and to stay that good requires concentration and dedication.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 10:39 - Aug 26 with 3671 viewsBlackCrowe

Stokes

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 12:19 - Aug 26 with 3577 viewsEsox_Lucius

I have long been a an admirer of both Eze and Chair but more than having a specific favourite player I am going to go with the current academy system which is starting to roll out a succession of players who are all crowd pleasers. Faisal Bettache who seems to have dropped off the radar this season, there is Deshane Dalling, Charley Kendall, Ben Wells, Nathan Carlyle, Jake Frailing and don't forget, we have Eze's younger brother on our books now.
What a time to be a QPR fan.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 12:28 - Aug 26 with 3566 viewsHAYESBOY

Eze with Chair a close second.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 14:27 - Aug 26 with 3490 viewsSimonJames

Chair

100% of people who drink water will die.

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 14:38 - Aug 26 with 3470 viewsDannyPaddox

Eze. Watching the lad refine and develop his raw natural potential is a fkin joy to behold. Chair is a joy to watch too. If one of them is on form we stand a chance in a game - if they’re both on form high likely we’re going to blow the oppo away.
Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 16:16 - Aug 26 with 3405 viewsDevon_4_England

Eze and Chair are a joy to watch.

Will be interesting to see how Warburton finds a way to fit them both in home and away as they should be the first names on the team sheet for me

Love that Bright is getting regular starts this season. He was outstanding against James McLean in our first game and deserves more game time than he got last season

Amos looked our best player in pre-season so hopefully his injury isn't too bad

Exciting season ahead
[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 16:17]
Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 16:35 - Aug 26 with 3370 viewsLblock

Been a promoter of Eze for ages, lads pure silk.

However, I’m going to break from convention here and say – Jordan Hugill
I’ve also admired him for two seasons and he reminded me of a young Chris Wood now of Burnley. Forget that miss the other day and see how he brings others into the game, is a bull and combines that with great technical ability. He’s what I was hoping we were getting in Hemed last season but we only saw for about an hour against Swansea.
I have big hopes that Hugill will bag 15 to 20, Wells a dozen, Eze and Chair 16 between them and then we only need a few others chipping in now and then and we have a brilliant season on our hands. A few clean sheets would obviously help!!!

Think my bet going forward will be Hugill first when playing, anytime whenever he’s getting a rest on the bench. The current punt of Amos anytime doesn’t look to have a runner in it so far.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 05:12 - Aug 27 with 3161 viewsB_Wad

I agree with Eze at the top followed closely by Chair and BOS, but also want to toss Pugh into the mix. I haven’t seen enough of him, but it seems he possesses a creativity and passing skill that can accentuate the talent up front. I am not sure how he will fit into an increasingly crowded attack but am looking forward to seeing more of him.
Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 15:39 - Aug 27 with 2990 viewswhittocksRs

Eze all the way. Plays the game like it's a different speed to the rest of the players on the pitch. Enjoy him while you can.

But this squad is full of enjoyable players: Manning's left foot, Chair's industry and creativity, BOS's skilful but direct wing play, Pugh's nous and Nahki and Hugill's forward play.
Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 16:04 - Aug 27 with 2957 viewsEmpireStateRanger

It's so nice that we now have multiple players who you can make an argument for, unlike last season when I would watch to see what Freeman does and hope that someone else joins in on the fun.

Watching Eze stroll around the field with confidence and skill is such a joy to watch. I think once Bright will be up there to once he shows that he can be a scoring threat. I love his confidence to take players on, and he's deceptively tough.
Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 16:14 - Aug 27 with 2950 viewsRblockPrior

Eze or Bright for me. Also really enjoy the way Hugill plays

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 16:44 - Aug 27 with 2924 viewswombat

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 16:14 - Aug 27 by RblockPrior

Eze or Bright for me. Also really enjoy the way Hugill plays

Chair for me , once he gets fully up to speed in the championship hes gonna be a hell of a player , id actually play him and eze weds night to give them more time togther
think wells is a diff players this season as well working with the movement from chair makes us look very good indeed

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 07:42 - Aug 28 with 2769 viewsTGRRRSSS

Eze when on it, still lots to do to keep in the game and learn some of the reading at times I think, but I also think people view him as lazy purely cos he doesn't charge around pointlessly, but I agree at times he can look too laid back.
Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 19:17 - Aug 31 with 2542 viewsDylanP

Agree with all that has been said. I want to throw Ryan Manning into the mix as well. Its almost like we have a midfielder playing as a wingback int he way he can control the ball. Plus he can get down the line and has great feet in tight spaces.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 19:31 - Aug 31 with 2490 viewsBoston

A relation of Manning’s works for me, I’ll pass on the goodwill.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 21:27 - Aug 31 with 2318 viewsbrendan

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 19:17 - Aug 31 by DylanP

Agree with all that has been said. I want to throw Ryan Manning into the mix as well. Its almost like we have a midfielder playing as a wingback int he way he can control the ball. Plus he can get down the line and has great feet in tight spaces.

He is a midfielder playing as a wingback
Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 21:31 - Aug 31 with 2302 viewsbosh67

Manning. Has adapted brilliantly as a left back but still has the brain of a winger and central midfielder. Gets better and better.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 21:31 - Aug 31 with 2302 viewsAntti_Heinola

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 16:44 - Aug 27 by wombat

Chair for me , once he gets fully up to speed in the championship hes gonna be a hell of a player , id actually play him and eze weds night to give them more time togther
think wells is a diff players this season as well working with the movement from chair makes us look very good indeed

Chair is absolute quality. Has a beautiful touch. Very much the Moroccan Messi.

Bare bones.

Who is your favorite player to watch in the current squad? on 21:49 - Aug 31 with 2250 viewsterryb

I think I like watching a lot of them this season!

I've seen four league games & I've beeen excited bar the first half against Wigan!

I refuse to favour one of them over others!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024