Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just so sad regarding Luis Enrique's daughter. 22:58 - Aug 29 with 1343 viewsFredManRave

Luis Enrique's 9 year old daughter has passed away after a 5 month bone cancer illness.

Unimaginable grief and sadness.

RIP Xana.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Just so sad regarding Luis Enrique's daughter. on 23:03 - Aug 29 with 1313 viewsnix

So very sad. RIP.
Just so sad regarding Luis Enrique's daughter. on 23:34 - Aug 29 with 1251 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Heartbreaking news that puts football into perspective. As a father of 3 young children myself I can't even begin to imagine the pain of such loss.

RIP Xana.
Just so sad regarding Luis Enrique's daughter. on 00:23 - Aug 30 with 1207 viewsHooparoo

As a father of four, I couldn’t fathom how painful that must be. I hope his faith sustains through this terrible time.

God bless you Luis and RIP Xana.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Just so sad regarding Luis Enrique's daughter. on 01:29 - Aug 30 with 1186 viewsBoston

The death of any child is a nightmare I hope I never have to deal with. I wish I knew who Luis Enrique’s was though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Just so sad regarding Luis Enrique's daughter. on 02:20 - Aug 30 with 1169 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Just so sad regarding Luis Enrique's daughter. on 01:29 - Aug 30 by Boston

The death of any child is a nightmare I hope I never have to deal with. I wish I knew who Luis Enrique’s was though.

I'm confident you'll recognise him if you google him. Very good former Spanish footballer who played for both Real Madrid, Barcelona and Spain. In the past 5 years he managed Barcelona and the Spanish national team.
Just so sad regarding Luis Enrique's daughter. on 08:27 - Aug 30 with 988 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Terrible.
Just so sad regarding Luis Enrique's daughter. on 08:38 - Aug 30 with 968 viewssmegma

He was the current Spanish National Team manager until quitting in June for 'personal reasons'.....I guess we know why now. I have no idea how you get through such an ordeal and wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Just so sad regarding Luis Enrique's daughter. on 09:35 - Aug 30 with 911 viewstimcocking

I once lived near Barcelona for a spell. They weren't that successful at the time, but they were cool, always played with about 8 attackers, win lose or draw. Luis Enrique was a sort of...Spanish David Platt, lots of late runs into the box and lots of goals. That team had Rivaldo, Luis Enrique, Luis Figo, Roberto Carlos, Guardiola amongst others and he was one of their better performers.

Too horrific to contemplate.
Login to get fewer ads

Just so sad regarding Luis Enrique's daughter. on 11:02 - Aug 30 with 840 viewssmegma

Just so sad regarding Luis Enrique's daughter. on 09:35 - Aug 30 by timcocking

I once lived near Barcelona for a spell. They weren't that successful at the time, but they were cool, always played with about 8 attackers, win lose or draw. Luis Enrique was a sort of...Spanish David Platt, lots of late runs into the box and lots of goals. That team had Rivaldo, Luis Enrique, Luis Figo, Roberto Carlos, Guardiola amongst others and he was one of their better performers.

Too horrific to contemplate.

Roberto Carlos played for Real Madrid not Barca.
Just so sad regarding Luis Enrique's daughter. on 11:34 - Aug 30 with 797 viewsHarbour

That is very sad taken so young. Bone cancer a particularly nasty cancer my mother in law passed from it I hope Xana did not suffer too much may she RIP
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024