Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday Saturday match thread 09:48 - Aug 31 with 28138 viewsHooparoo

Let’s hope Mass gives away a penalty. 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 15:53 - Aug 31 with 2976 viewsjonno

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 15:46 - Aug 31 by VancouverHoop

Rangel cleans out Forestieri. Nice yellow card.

The cheat Forestieri finally carded for kicking the ball at Hall while he was on the ground. Should have been carded earlier when the whistle went when he was yards offside but he blasted the ball away anyway. He's done his job already by diving for a ludicrous penalty. Referee is a total homer. We look the better side but again the final ball lets us down when we frequently get into good positions.
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 15:55 - Aug 31 with 2951 viewsOldPedro

I don't know how Forestieri gets away with it - everyone knows he dives and cheats - the refs can't all be stupid can they....??

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 15:56 - Aug 31 with 2896 viewsDejR_vu

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 15:55 - Aug 31 by OldPedro

I don't know how Forestieri gets away with it - everyone knows he dives and cheats - the refs can't all be stupid can they....??

Why would anyone choose to be a ref if they’re not stupid?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 15:57 - Aug 31 with 2879 viewsFredManRave

No surprise with a c u n Tuesday favouring a Wednesday...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 15:58 - Aug 31 with 2831 viewsMelakaRanger

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 15:45 - Aug 31 by Discodroids

Can't stomach much more of this .

Bannon strutting around the pitch like Tony Manero at studio 54 with 2 smartie cap tops of pharmaceutical yayo up his areshole dancing to sylvester's 'do you wanna funk' , while this bastard homer ref awards him top marks for his Bus stop dance moves. Slag.

It strikes me that Wednesday like mnay of our recent opponents have a game plan of having 2 or 3 hacket men who continually hack away at our players until such time as the ref gives a yellow. then someone else takes over.

Bannon should be off by now and a few more yellows should have been given to Wednesday

Neither team deserves to be in the lead and that penalty was a backwards dive/just falling over. Ref conned.

But we've had 7 shots, only 2 on target and to be honest haven't really bothered their goalie.

Its same old same old, If only we could convert 25% of our chances we would be winning far more of our games - and quite easily too.
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 15:58 - Aug 31 with 2826 viewsDorse

I mean, that's just rude if nothing else.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:00 - Aug 31 with 2748 viewsDixie_CT

Bannan not getting booked when he pulled back Eze after about 12 minutes started all of that. Players knew unless it was a blatant yellow like Rangel’s or Borner’s for them then they could get away with it.

13 fouls for one team in the first half feels like a lot.

We aren’t playing that bad, Ball is no pivot player in centre mid and should probably be hooked but when we do get out of our 1/3 then we look decent.

A draw from here would be a well earned point and cap a decent start to the season.
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:02 - Aug 31 with 2720 viewsBoston

Score line aside, I enjoyed that. Just need the to shoooooooooooot.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:06 - Aug 31 with 2593 viewsstoweboy

Only person in the ground who thought it was a pen was the ref
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:06 - Aug 31 with 2591 viewsWatford_Ranger

Purely guesswork and happy to be corrected but I doubt even at our level many refs know a lot about the players they’re reffing, recent form etc. Just turn up, guess decisions for 90 minutes and fk off.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 16:09]
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:06 - Aug 31 with 2586 viewsMiss_Terraces

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 15:34 - Aug 31 by DejR_vu

Another penalty against that never was you say? Well, at least we don’t have that pesky VAR slowing the game down.

This is crap I agree with you, it's always been this way. VAR, is TV really taking the proverbial. First they changed the times and days of our games. Now we have to wait until they decide it's a goal until we can celebrate.
QPR will not gain any fans through var, we will lose many because this is not the football they fell in love with.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:08 - Aug 31 with 2522 viewsjoolsyp

Oh oh - Eze fell awkwardly
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:09 - Aug 31 with 2519 viewsstoweboy

Eze needs to changes his boots , slipped over a few times now
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:09 - Aug 31 with 2503 viewsjoolsyp

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:08 - Aug 31 by joolsyp

Oh oh - Eze fell awkwardly

He's ok. Phew.
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:09 - Aug 31 with 2499 viewsTacticalR

They've just shown the 'penalty' at half-time. A bit difficult to see as there is shadow on that side of the ground, but it really didn't look like anything (except Forestieri going down).

Air hostess clique

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:12 - Aug 31 with 2386 viewsjoolsyp

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:09 - Aug 31 by TacticalR

They've just shown the 'penalty' at half-time. A bit difficult to see as there is shadow on that side of the ground, but it really didn't look like anything (except Forestieri going down).

Chair with a slide rule pass to put Wells through, good save from Westwood.
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:13 - Aug 31 with 2371 viewsVancouverHoop

Beautiful ball through from Chair to Wells. Good save from Westwood, who's now injured.
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:15 - Aug 31 with 2273 viewsderbyhoop

We're starting to dominate. Again. But without end product. Are we turning into Brentford Mk II - lovely football where it doesn't matter, soft as s*** where it does.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:21 - Aug 31 with 2044 viewsjoolsyp

What a goal!!!!!!!
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:21 - Aug 31 with 2031 viewsVancouverHoop

Hugillllllll
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:21 - Aug 31 with 2018 viewsDejR_vu

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:06 - Aug 31 by Miss_Terraces

This is crap I agree with you, it's always been this way. VAR, is TV really taking the proverbial. First they changed the times and days of our games. Now we have to wait until they decide it's a goal until we can celebrate.
QPR will not gain any fans through var, we will lose many because this is not the football they fell in love with.

Some of the decisions last season were borderline corrupt. I’d be interested if there was a league table of points lost / gained through inept officiating. I suspect we’d be close to the top.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:22 - Aug 31 with 1963 viewsVancouverHoop

Great pass from Wells, and lovely finish!
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:22 - Aug 31 with 1951 viewsMelakaRanger

Beautiful pass. Beautiful goal. Well deserved too
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:22 - Aug 31 with 1903 viewsMelakaRanger

Now push on. They are there for the taking
Wednesday Saturday match thread on 16:23 - Aug 31 with 1870 viewskropotkin41

Come on U Rrrs!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024