Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Tickets 21:59 - Sep 1 with 3253 viewsOregonQPR

Coming over from Oregon for the Luton and Vermin games and wanted to know if I’ll be able to get a ticket for the match in Bermondsey without being a season ticket holder or member. Will I be able to buy a ticket at the box office before or after the Luton game like I could back in the old days?

Any information would be much appreciated.
Away Tickets on 22:25 - Sep 1 with 3181 viewsBoston

Unlikely.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Away Tickets on 22:56 - Sep 1 with 3120 viewssmegma

Highly likely.
Away Tickets on 00:37 - Sep 2 with 3035 viewsBoston

Away Tickets on 22:56 - Sep 1 by smegma

Highly likely.

Really, tickets for Millwall away are that easy? Not been over there for years, was under the impression that the allocation went to ST’s and members.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Away Tickets on 07:59 - Sep 2 with 2879 viewsArty

Away Tickets on 00:37 - Sep 2 by Boston

Really, tickets for Millwall away are that easy? Not been over there for years, was under the impression that the allocation went to ST’s and members.

Would imagine you would at least have to be on the clubs database to buy. The way things are going can see wall selling out as its a saturday and a massive feelgood factor about the place. Unsure if looton will be available on walk up, best pre order & pick up from box office on the day, therefore putting you on database for wall ticket
Away Tickets on 08:06 - Sep 2 with 2870 viewsRblockPrior

My understanding is they are due to go straight to general sale today at 10. I think you will be fine

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Away Tickets on 08:22 - Sep 2 with 2850 viewssmegma

Away Tickets on 00:37 - Sep 2 by Boston

In a word YES
Away Tickets on 10:26 - Sep 2 with 2750 viewsaston_hoop

I got a ticket a couple of years ago for an absolutely dreadful defeat at Millwall very easily not being an ST holder or member and visiting from abroad. There were loads available that day. Then again, we were shite and it was on something like a Friday over Christmas.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Away Tickets on 11:00 - Sep 2 with 2703 viewsE17hoop

Just bought a pair - available to all now.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Away Tickets on 11:00 - Sep 2 with 2703 viewsRblockPrior

They are available now on our ticketing site and it seems you don't need to be a member or ST holder. We have been given an allocation of 2176

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Away Tickets on 07:03 - Sep 3 with 2359 viewsDevon_4_England

Buy an International QPR membership, it’s bizarrely cheaper than a QPR membership if you still living here. £18.50 v £33.50

Plus you’ll be guaranteed a ticket for the Play Off Final! ;)

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/Memberships/Details/Index/131
Away Tickets on 15:21 - Sep 5 with 2028 viewsOregonQPR

Thanks to all who replied. I have bought tickets for Luton & Bermondsey based team. Will collect the latter at the Luton game. Hope we sell out the 2176 allocation and win handsomely. Though I grew up on the Old Kent Road I have never been to their new ground as its opening coincided with my move abroad. I plan on walking from the South Bank can I get to the away end without needing to take train to South Bermondsey and be funneled thru the away walkway?
Away Tickets on 20:46 - Sep 5 with 1905 viewsE17hoop

You can walk there but it's a couple of miles and not especially pleasant. We'll be kettled afterwards so will have to use the station.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Away Tickets on 21:11 - Sep 5 with 1885 viewskensalriser

We never win at Millwall and you have to wait ages to get out afterwards, during/after which the locals will try their best to injure you.

So yeah, not that difficult to get a ticket.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Away Tickets on 01:03 - Sep 6 with 1840 viewsOregonQPR

Time for a change then. 3-1 to the R’s.

Years ago I went to the old den with West Ham, with a girlfriend from Canning Town, and survived that unscathed and that was way nastier than it would be against us.

Still, I thank you for apprising me of the likely situation and will be mentally prepared for the local’s idiocy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024