Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injuries 13:23 - Sep 2 with 2296 viewsThe_Mole

Apologies if this has already been covered (been down in the ground for the past 3 weeks!) but has there been an update on the likes of Amos, Cameron, etc?

Cheers
Injuries on 13:33 - Sep 2 with 2241 viewsaston_hoop

Cameron and Amos seemingly nearly made it for Wednesday.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-luke-amos-geoff-cameron-sheffield-w

Osman Kakay played for the U23s for the first time in Months the other day, Shodipo has a longer term injury I believe. Lee Wallace doesn't actually exist, he was just invented by Mark Warburton to scare Ryan Manning in to being the best left back in the disivion.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Injuries on 13:47 - Sep 2 with 2180 viewssmegma

Lee Wallace played the first 45 minutes in a friendly against Brentford B team at Harlington on Friday.

Osman Kakay played his first game in 5 months for the under 23s last Monday against Sheffield United. He scored our first goal in a 4-3 win. He also played in the friendly against Brentford B on Friday.

Shodipo is still out of action with a foot injury.
Injuries on 14:25 - Sep 2 with 2088 viewsAntti_Heinola

Kakay (and Oteh) going out on loan imminently according to Dave Mc.

Bare bones.

Injuries on 14:38 - Sep 2 with 2049 viewsDorse

Injuries on 14:25 - Sep 2 by Antti_Heinola

Kakay (and Oteh) going out on loan imminently according to Dave Mc.

I can see that working. Oteh is unlikely to get too many minutes ahead of Hugill, Wells and M'nackers and Kakay might benefit from killing wingers to death in a lower division. If they can do anything similar to what Chair, Furlong and Eze did in their loans then great. If they do something similar to Hamalainen, maybe not so much.

I actually think Hamalainen is possessed by the ghost of Max Ehmer.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024