Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nfl fans 01:31 - Sep 4 with 30154 viewsbob566

Predictions please. I'm a cowboys fan but if they get the zeke deal done I reckon they'll be there or thereabouts
Nfl fans on 08:38 - Nov 25 with 1891 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Does anyone actually know what pass interference is anymore?

There has been "clear and obvious" decisions not called and not overturned then yesterday the Saints are penalised for OPI, review, stands.
The Panthers challenge a non-DPI and it get's overturned, fortunately the Panthers kicker was crap.

Officiating has been a different level of poor this year
Nfl fans on 09:39 - Nov 25 with 1877 viewsthame_hoops

its mental isn't it, new York wont overturn anything. did you see in the Ravens/Texans game last week, Marlon Humphrey blatantly handled Deandre Hopkins in the end zone, grabbed his waist, pulled him back, refs didn't give it, Bill Obrien threw the challenge flag. while it was being looked at everyone said it was obvious DPI even Mike Perriera, but they still wouldn't over turn it lol

...And this challenge rule was put in place because of what happened in the Saints NFC championship game, to stop it happening again!

edit-that panthers kick was badddddddd!
[Post edited 25 Nov 2019 9:40]
Nfl fans on 15:41 - Nov 26 with 1838 viewsthame_hoops

Lemar 😍😍😍

I’m now believing we could actually win the Super Bowl
Nfl fans on 15:49 - Nov 26 with 1833 viewsdanehoop

Nfl fans on 15:41 - Nov 26 by thame_hoops

Lemar 😍😍😍

I’m now believing we could actually win the Super Bowl

Patriots. End of.

Never knowingly understood

Nfl fans on 18:25 - Nov 26 with 1814 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 15:49 - Nov 26 by danehoop

Patriots. End of.

It’s going to be difficult, Brady has few options. Ravens look dynamite.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nfl fans on 18:43 - Nov 26 with 1811 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 18:25 - Nov 26 by Boston

It’s going to be difficult, Brady has few options. Ravens look dynamite.

I’m just hoping we at least get a first round bye. Going to be close but I think pats will be no1 seed and ravens 2, looking at the schedule
Nfl fans on 21:34 - Dec 8 with 1765 viewsBoston

San Fran 48. New Orleans 46. 49ers win with a field goal and no time on the clock.
What a game!

Nfl fans on 21:38 - Dec 8 with 1763 viewsBoston

Pats off to a flyer. Score on first drive and pick off that Paddy Maloney 😉in the first five mins.

Login to get fewer ads

Nfl fans on 23:06 - Dec 8 with 1747 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 21:38 - Dec 8 by Boston

Pats off to a flyer. Score on first drive and pick off that Paddy Maloney 😉in the first five mins.

Well that game turned quickly
Nfl fans on 02:40 - Dec 9 with 1736 viewstimcocking

How about that 49ers Saints game? Blimey, superb stuff.
Nfl fans on 08:03 - Dec 9 with 1705 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Nfl fans on 02:40 - Dec 9 by timcocking

How about that 49ers Saints game? Blimey, superb stuff.

Was a fantastic game for both Offence's but no Defence on show at all!
Being a Saints fan I'm pretty gutted with that, need the 49ers to lose 2 out of 3 now to have a shot at claiming the #1.
Ravens and 49ers superbowl would be a great match-up but I'm hoping we can get a revenge win at some point.
Rams and Chiefs now getting some momentum too!
Nfl fans on 21:58 - Dec 9 with 1674 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 08:03 - Dec 9 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Was a fantastic game for both Offence's but no Defence on show at all!
Being a Saints fan I'm pretty gutted with that, need the 49ers to lose 2 out of 3 now to have a shot at claiming the #1.
Ravens and 49ers superbowl would be a great match-up but I'm hoping we can get a revenge win at some point.
Rams and Chiefs now getting some momentum too!

Best team in the NFL are the Ravens. But, and this may surprise you after two losses on the trot, we finally think the Pats have worked out some of their Offence deficiencies. While the game was robbed from them (most fans aren't whining too loudly as we've had most of the calls for the last 15 years), we also think the Chiefs are not going to be there at the end. Outside bet...watch the Titans.

Nfl fans on 22:52 - Dec 9 with 1663 viewsbob566

Nfl fans on 21:58 - Dec 9 by Boston

Best team in the NFL are the Ravens. But, and this may surprise you after two losses on the trot, we finally think the Pats have worked out some of their Offence deficiencies. While the game was robbed from them (most fans aren't whining too loudly as we've had most of the calls for the last 15 years), we also think the Chiefs are not going to be there at the end. Outside bet...watch the Titans.

Ravens for me too. So pi55ed with the cowboys. One of the best rosters but so underperforming. Garrett needs to go
Nfl fans on 22:59 - Dec 9 with 1659 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 22:52 - Dec 9 by bob566

Ravens for me too. So pi55ed with the cowboys. One of the best rosters but so underperforming. Garrett needs to go

Best thing Dallas has produced in the last few years...Tony Romo. Can that man call a game.

Nfl fans on 10:00 - Dec 10 with 1622 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 22:52 - Dec 9 by bob566

I'm flying to Baltimore tomorrow for Thursday night football, then redskins/eagles sunday down in Landover MD
Nfl fans on 13:10 - Dec 10 with 1612 viewsbob566

Nfl fans on 10:00 - Dec 10 by thame_hoops

I'm flying to Baltimore tomorrow for Thursday night football, then redskins/eagles sunday down in Landover MD

enjoy. Sounds amazing
Nfl fans on 13:16 - Dec 10 with 1610 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Nfl fans on 10:00 - Dec 10 by thame_hoops

Amazing! Have a great time.
Nice stadium although it gets very steep at the back step wise. Ended up sitting in the back row...was a bit of a walk to grab a beer.
Nfl fans on 15:40 - Dec 10 with 1573 viewsTonto

Garrett has to go. I had bought into the whole process thing, but its run its course. this year has been a disgrace with that roster. Kellen Moore has done a good job at OC in his rookie year (when let of the leash), but the defense has been dodgy all year. I though Kris Richard was he HC in waiting, not so sure now. Mind you, the one thing that keeps killing the Cowboys ins the GM... but he is not going to fire himself. All hail King Jerry

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nfl fans on 20:55 - Dec 10 with 1554 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 13:16 - Dec 10 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Amazing! Have a great time.
Nice stadium although it gets very steep at the back step wise. Ended up sitting in the back row...was a bit of a walk to grab a beer.

I love M&T, I’m row 2 lower bowl

For the Skins game we got club level tickets for $90 each from stubhub, heard parking is a nightmare though
Nfl fans on 23:22 - Dec 10 with 1532 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 20:55 - Dec 10 by thame_hoops

I love M&T, I’m row 2 lower bowl

For the Skins game we got club level tickets for $90 each from stubhub, heard parking is a nightmare though

Blue Line, alight at Morgan Boulevard.

Nfl fans on 13:01 - Dec 16 with 1463 viewsthame_hoops

£11 for a can of Michelob ultra at redskins stadium! It was a 25fl oz can though but still 💸💸💸
Nfl fans on 14:25 - Dec 16 with 1443 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nfl fans on 13:01 - Dec 16 by thame_hoops

£11 for a can of Michelob ultra at redskins stadium! It was a 25fl oz can though but still 💸💸💸

Wow!!! real beer must be an horrendous price.

The grass is always greener.

Nfl fans on 14:31 - Dec 16 with 1442 viewsMatch82

Nfl fans on 13:01 - Dec 16 by thame_hoops

That's actually cheap compared to the Bears ($14 for a Miller Lite). And that money is all going to the concession operators/Redskins. They pay the distributors the same amount of money for that can of beer as the local corner shop does.
Nfl fans on 19:47 - Dec 16 with 1416 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 14:31 - Dec 16 by Match82

That's actually cheap compared to the Bears ($14 for a Miller Lite). And that money is all going to the concession operators/Redskins. They pay the distributors the same amount of money for that can of beer as the local corner shop does.

I actually paid $14! It converted to £11 with today’s exchange rate
Nfl fans on 23:07 - Dec 16 with 1394 viewsMatch82

Nfl fans on 19:47 - Dec 16 by thame_hoops

I actually paid $14! It converted to £11 with today’s exchange rate

Ah that makes sense. So used to the dollar signs these days!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024