Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nfl fans 01:31 - Sep 4 with 30114 viewsbob566

Predictions please. I'm a cowboys fan but if they get the zeke deal done I reckon they'll be there or thereabouts
Nfl fans on 04:28 - Sep 5 with 2249 viewstimcocking

Hmmm...ok, Eagles vs Chiefs for the Super Bowl.

Have you heard, it looks like there may well be a female, Carli Lloyd, signing for somebody?
Nfl fans on 07:38 - Sep 5 with 2204 viewsHoopstar

Through marriage I have ended up as a Giants fan (having barely watched a minute of the sport before.)

4-0 in the pre-season so we're clearly going to storm our way to the Super Bowl...

Problem is Eli "effing" Manning is still our QB so that's another season we'll be lucky to come out anywhere close to equal win losses..

Hoping Saints win this year - absolute joke last time out. Non-call made the Sheff Wed pen on Saturday look like good refereeing.
Nfl fans on 09:12 - Sep 5 with 2181 viewsHunterhoop

J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

Playoffs this year. I believe. C’mon Sam!

In all seriousness, I do expect the Pats to win the division but I think this could be the last year of their dominance. Darnold obviously needs to take a big step forward but he looks like he will. The middle of our D from DL to LB to Safety looks strong, the issue will still be CB (and to a lesser degree edge rushing). If we can avoid getting torched out there, we should have a winning record. With Bell, Darnold, Enunwa, Anderson, Crowder, and Montgomery, we should have enough offensive options and creativity to put points on the board. 9-7, narrowly missing out on the plays last game as other results go against us. But I do believe 10-6 is very possible.
Nfl fans on 09:25 - Sep 5 with 2178 viewsUruguayanRanger

Packers fan here.

Chargers look tasty this year and Rams/Saints will be up there again.

On another note, lived in Columbus for a year, coinciding with OSU winning the NCAA and Zeke tearing it up...the boy is an absolute machine! Keep his priorities on the pitch and the Cowboys have a very exciting offence.
Nfl fans on 09:36 - Sep 5 with 2171 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nfl fans on 09:25 - Sep 5 by UruguayanRanger

Packers fan here.

Chargers look tasty this year and Rams/Saints will be up there again.

On another note, lived in Columbus for a year, coinciding with OSU winning the NCAA and Zeke tearing it up...the boy is an absolute machine! Keep his priorities on the pitch and the Cowboys have a very exciting offence.

Talking of the Buckeyes; Justin Fields could be someone to out Mahomes Patrick Mahomes in the near future. He looks like a real talent at OSU and their 5th ranking in the NCAAF could be underestimating them.

The grass is always greener.

Nfl fans on 10:39 - Sep 5 with 2156 viewsthame_hoops

Anyone listen to the UK gridiron pod, I used too, I’m sure the co presenter Ollie is a Rangers fan
Nfl fans on 11:53 - Sep 5 with 2150 viewsCincyHoop

Nfl fans on 09:36 - Sep 5 by Esox_Lucius

Talking of the Buckeyes; Justin Fields could be someone to out Mahomes Patrick Mahomes in the near future. He looks like a real talent at OSU and their 5th ranking in the NCAAF could be underestimating them.

I’m a graduate of the University of Cincinnati, and have lived in Ohio my entire life. I cannot stand Ohio St. My older brother went there, friends have gone there, grew up listening to family members and friends jerking off to Archie Griffith and the full back dive. Can’t stand them. All that being said, I just really hope we can give them a game on Saturday, fvck the Buckeyes.
Nfl fans on 17:19 - Sep 5 with 2107 viewsLatticeR

As a Packers fan the best I can hope for is the building of foundations for the next few seasons ahead ( sound familiar??) but I believe The Bears will surprise a few more people this season on their way to winning to the NFC North & if they get a decent momentum in the play offs could go all the way!
Login to get fewer ads

Nfl fans on 18:18 - Sep 5 with 2094 viewsWoog

Pats fan here (plus Red Sox & Celtics) - since way back when and long before C4, used to listen to NFL on American Forces Network radio in the wee small hours of the morning.

Going for a magnificent seven. You bet against them at your peril.

Other than that, the usual recent suspects - Chiefs, Saints, Eagles - plus Browns stockpiling talent.
49ers might surprise if Jimmy G stays healthy.
Nfl fans on 19:28 - Sep 5 with 2071 viewsCincyHoop

Nfl fans on 17:19 - Sep 5 by LatticeR

As a Packers fan the best I can hope for is the building of foundations for the next few seasons ahead ( sound familiar??) but I believe The Bears will surprise a few more people this season on their way to winning to the NFC North & if they get a decent momentum in the play offs could go all the way!

I actually think the Bears regress a bit. They play in a tough division (think the Lions might be a little better than people give them credit for) and a subpar QB. Somewhere between 6-9 wins for the Bears, and probably on the outside looking in.
Nfl fans on 20:00 - Sep 5 with 2066 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nfl fans on 11:53 - Sep 5 by CincyHoop

I’m a graduate of the University of Cincinnati, and have lived in Ohio my entire life. I cannot stand Ohio St. My older brother went there, friends have gone there, grew up listening to family members and friends jerking off to Archie Griffith and the full back dive. Can’t stand them. All that being said, I just really hope we can give them a game on Saturday, fvck the Buckeyes.

Do you think you will stay within 30 points of them? Maybe worth a spread bet?

Nfl fans on 21:18 - Sep 5 with 2061 viewsCincyHoop

Nfl fans on 20:00 - Sep 5 by Esox_Lucius

Do you think you will stay within 30 points of them? Maybe worth a spread bet?

Yeah, I saw the line open at 16.5. If your local bookie is giving you 30 points, go liquidate your retirement fund and put it on it. I do think OSU pulls away in the second half. OSU by 21 or so.
Nfl fans on 21:38 - Sep 5 with 2059 viewsBoston

No Vikings fans I notice, still if you'd have been choking for 45 years, you'd be purple too.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nfl fans on 10:47 - Sep 6 with 1980 viewsUruguayanRanger

Nfl fans on 09:36 - Sep 5 by Esox_Lucius

They are always there or thereabouts and they always seem to be favoured when they select the final 4. It was my first year of following NCAA and Mariota won the Heisman, but fell short in the game where it mattered
Nfl fans on 10:58 - Sep 6 with 1972 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 19:28 - Sep 5 by CincyHoop

I actually think the Bears regress a bit. They play in a tough division (think the Lions might be a little better than people give them credit for) and a subpar QB. Somewhere between 6-9 wins for the Bears, and probably on the outside looking in.

completely agree with you RE bears, not just saying that because of last nights result. They have a good D, people need to pump the brakes a bit on calling it great, just because of Mack. Their O is standard, I can see them losing patience with Trubisky
Nfl fans on 11:26 - Sep 6 with 1965 viewsLatticeR

Nfl fans on 10:58 - Sep 6 by thame_hoops

completely agree with you RE bears, not just saying that because of last nights result. They have a good D, people need to pump the brakes a bit on calling it great, just because of Mack. Their O is standard, I can see them losing patience with Trubisky

Well I wasn't expecting last nights result...not often in recent times you can say the Packers Defense Won them a game.
Interesting to see how the NFC North Shapes up with Packers having 5 of the next 7 at Lambeau
I can see the division being tight but with the Pack still bedding in alot of new & young players I still see the Bears as favourites for the Division
Nfl fans on 12:12 - Sep 6 with 1957 viewsDaiHo0p

Packers
Nfl fans on 13:28 - Sep 6 with 1941 viewsCincyHoop

Nfl fans on 10:58 - Sep 6 by thame_hoops

Trubisky is just such a limited QB. Looked like crap last night and it was generally an awful game to watch. Packers +3 got me paid though. Anytime I'm getting the better QB and the points, you take that. Not saying Rodgers lit the world on fire last night, but as a general rule of thumb, I like to follow that rule (grandfather's brother taught me that when I was 11 or 12 and I couldn't figure out why at every thanksgiving holiday he was yelling at the TV for hours on end).

Not much has changed about my view of the Bears, they aren't as bad as they played last night, but they certainly aren't a 11-12 win team like some people are saying. Again, somewhere between 6-10 wins, but probably towards the downside of that.
Nfl fans on 14:01 - Sep 6 with 1929 viewsSimonJames

Jim "Undefeated Dolphin" Langer, RIP. Thanks for the memories.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Nfl fans on 15:16 - Sep 6 with 1911 viewsMatch82

Nfl fans on 11:26 - Sep 6 by LatticeR

Well I wasn't expecting last nights result...not often in recent times you can say the Packers Defense Won them a game.
Interesting to see how the NFC North Shapes up with Packers having 5 of the next 7 at Lambeau
I can see the division being tight but with the Pack still bedding in alot of new & young players I still see the Bears as favourites for the Division

I think what you saw yesterday was the difference between a great QB playing poorly and a very limited QB playing poorly. I'd argue Bears D outplayed the Packers D but Rodgers was able to do just enough to get them over the line
Nfl fans on 15:42 - Sep 6 with 1899 viewsade_qpr

Regards Jim Langer
Dolphins would kill for him in his prime right now, brilliant model of high standards and consistency both on and off the field.
With him Little and Kuechenberg [who should be in the HOF] made one of the best all time interior lines.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 15:43]

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Nfl fans on 02:47 - Sep 8 with 1794 viewstimcocking

Since last night, Antonio Brown left the Raiders, signs for the Patriots! Crikey. What a total fcukwit that bloke is. Literally a fully grown child.
Nfl fans on 13:23 - Sep 8 with 1741 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nfl fans on 21:18 - Sep 5 by CincyHoop

Yeah, I saw the line open at 16.5. If your local bookie is giving you 30 points, go liquidate your retirement fund and put it on it. I do think OSU pulls away in the second half. OSU by 21 or so.

Dammit! I should have gone with my gut of 30+

Nfl fans on 20:46 - Sep 8 with 1700 viewsEsox_Lucius

Baker Mayfield, Ouch!!! Not the start the Browns were looking for.

Nfl fans on 21:31 - Sep 8 with 1690 viewsHunterhoop

Well, that was disappointing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024