Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nfl fans 01:31 - Sep 4 with 29972 viewsbob566

Predictions please. I'm a cowboys fan but if they get the zeke deal done I reckon they'll be there or thereabouts
Nfl fans on 22:49 - Sep 8 with 2052 viewsBoston

The view from Foxborough.....the fact is that BB has probably assembled a Patriots side as good as any that has ever been seen around this way. Without doubt this man is FAR AND AWAY the best coach to have ever graced the game and it will be his retirement that could upset the machine that is New England. Saying that, they are usually slow starters and today, in an attractive fixture against the Steelers, it may well be worth a small bet on Pittsburgh, though I wouldn't hold my breath.
Antonio Brown...trouble because (really), he wanted to come to the Pats, which Mike Tomlin would NEVER agree too. So he takes the circuitous route, causes trouble in Steeler land, traded as far away as possible, where he makes an effing nuisance of himself until magically Belichick comes out of nowhere to shock the media with his signing. Brown himself cannot play in this one as he wasn't registered by 4pm on Saturday. BTW, this is not the first time by far that New England have signed a thug and tamed him.
It's difficult to predict a score in this match up, but I'll go for a New England win, 27 - 17.
And, my opinion on the day that Bill Belichick retires - the Pats will promote from within or turn to the old boys, step forward Mike Vrabel.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nfl fans on 22:52 - Sep 8 with 2047 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 21:31 - Sep 8 by Hunterhoop

Well, that was disappointing.

That's a word for it alright.

Nfl fans on 13:19 - Sep 9 with 1999 viewsCincyHoop

Quite possibly could have been the worst ever football weekend for myself personally. Bearcats go out and get their absolute doors blown off on Saturday, while my Browns put up the most embarrassing performance in the NFL of the weekend (except the Dolphins, but that was semi expected). Just walked into work and its headphones in my hears all day. There is always next weekend I guess.
Nfl fans on 13:48 - Sep 9 with 1973 viewsSimonJames

If anyone tries to convince me that the Dolphins played this weekend I will consider it to be the ravings of a lunatic.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Nfl fans on 14:05 - Sep 9 with 1967 viewsBostonR

Wentz delivered. The Eagles have a serious offence this season. Defence started slowly but the Eagles will go close this season.
Nfl fans on 11:10 - Sep 10 with 1919 viewstimcocking

It really is, as an objective neutral, vastly more exciting than watching football nowadays...

Football, i really only would watch QPR, Cardiff, Plymouth or England.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 11:11]
Nfl fans on 11:44 - Sep 10 with 1910 viewstoboboly

Nfl fans on 13:48 - Sep 9 by SimonJames

If anyone tries to convince me that the Dolphins played this weekend I will consider it to be the ravings of a lunatic.

As a Ravens fan that was most enjoyable.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Nfl fans on 13:00 - Sep 10 with 1896 viewstimcocking

Did you see what they did? Three years straight the Dolphins released all of their good players in a desperate attempt to finish last and grab the best Quarterback. Tanking they call it, a bonafide stratagem in the NFL supposedly. Then when they get a good QB, they'll have the salary space to sign some decent players to support him.

Not really great for the home fans, but that's what happens when there's no relegation i suppose.

And when you had Marino the G.O.A.T, it's tough boots to fill.
Login to get fewer ads

Nfl fans on 13:14 - Sep 10 with 1890 viewsSimonJames

Nfl fans on 11:44 - Sep 10 by toboboly

As a Ravens fan that was most enjoyable.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Nfl fans on 13:45 - Sep 10 with 1877 viewsCincyHoop

Nfl fans on 13:00 - Sep 10 by timcocking

Did you see what they did? Three years straight the Dolphins released all of their good players in a desperate attempt to finish last and grab the best Quarterback. Tanking they call it, a bonafide stratagem in the NFL supposedly. Then when they get a good QB, they'll have the salary space to sign some decent players to support him.

Not really great for the home fans, but that's what happens when there's no relegation i suppose.

And when you had Marino the G.O.A.T, it's tough boots to fill.

Happens in NFL, NBA, and MLB. It's awful to watch as a fan of the team, but with no real incentive to be good as both NFL and NBA have revenue sharing, there is really not a huge incentive to finish the best you can. If you aren't making the playoffs, you might as well tank to be quite honest. Because at the end of the day, if the fans don't show up, there are plenty of cities that would court the owners in attempt to move the franchise, build them a taxpayer funded stadium and the owners line their pockets.

It's an awful system that won't change anytime soon. I think a lot of Americans look at the promotion/relegation system and clamor for it to be honest.
Nfl fans on 14:16 - Sep 10 with 1869 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Saints v Texans must be early season contender for game of the season. Ridiculous match with the Black and Gold coming out on top so even sweeter.
Drew's still got it!
Nfl fans on 16:19 - Sep 10 with 1842 viewsRBlock

Started watching NFL for the first time on Sunday and actually really enjoyed it. Making an effort to get into it a bit more this season, but I need to actually pick a team. No links to the States, but I was thinking Ravens simply because I like The Wire and they smashed the Dolphins.
Nfl fans on 16:39 - Sep 10 with 1839 viewsCincyHoop

Nfl fans on 16:19 - Sep 10 by RBlock

Started watching NFL for the first time on Sunday and actually really enjoyed it. Making an effort to get into it a bit more this season, but I need to actually pick a team. No links to the States, but I was thinking Ravens simply because I like The Wire and they smashed the Dolphins.

I would imagine an east coast team fits you better due to the timing differences? 1pm games start at 6pm? So I probably wouldn't go west of a central time zone team.
Nfl fans on 18:57 - Sep 10 with 1824 viewsTonto

It's as good as any reason... I went with the Cowboys becuase they played in blue and white and the blue star on silver is cool... I was 12.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nfl fans on 02:49 - Sep 11 with 1794 viewstimcocking

Nfl fans on 14:16 - Sep 10 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Saints v Texans must be early season contender for game of the season. Ridiculous match with the Black and Gold coming out on top so even sweeter.
Drew's still got it!

Absolutely unbelievable that call on the blocked kick to stop the overtime. Saints would have been so cruelly robbed there. Brilliant rescue from Brees, but another game stealing call normally. They NFL have a real problem with dodgy calls now imo.
Nfl fans on 09:49 - Sep 11 with 1751 viewsthame_hoops

Welcome to the flock! Ca-CAW!
Nfl fans on 02:24 - Sep 12 with 1689 viewsB_Wad

My son grew up in Los Angeles when it didn't have a team. He became a Ravens fan by playing Madden (was drafted by them). He and I took a cross-country road trip last month and stopped in Baltimore and caught the pre-season game v the Packers. Was fun being at their stadium, but gosh the city of Baltimore is about as bad off as Detroit. Sad to see, but hopefully the team can at least raise some spirits.
Nfl fans on 08:15 - Sep 12 with 1644 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 02:24 - Sep 12 by B_Wad

My son grew up in Los Angeles when it didn't have a team. He became a Ravens fan by playing Madden (was drafted by them). He and I took a cross-country road trip last month and stopped in Baltimore and caught the pre-season game v the Packers. Was fun being at their stadium, but gosh the city of Baltimore is about as bad off as Detroit. Sad to see, but hopefully the team can at least raise some spirits.

It’s a real shame, I go twice a year, once for orioles and once for ravens, I love the city. I have never had any trouble, I stay in the populated areas though. People are so friendly and it’s a great all American city. However the stats don’t lie and the area as a whole is known for the crime. Several friends who live around there (not downtown) have all said they are trying to move away
Nfl fans on 13:32 - Sep 12 with 1622 viewsCincyHoop

Nfl fans on 08:15 - Sep 12 by thame_hoops

It’s a real shame, I go twice a year, once for orioles and once for ravens, I love the city. I have never had any trouble, I stay in the populated areas though. People are so friendly and it’s a great all American city. However the stats don’t lie and the area as a whole is known for the crime. Several friends who live around there (not downtown) have all said they are trying to move away

I went to Baltimore a few years back to watch the Preakness. Took in an Orioles game which was a really nice stadium. The inner harbor area is nice, but if you go a few blocks away it can get pretty dicey, pretty quick.

Pimlico is a dump and looked like it hadn't been updated since the 70s.
Nfl fans on 15:11 - Sep 12 with 1595 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 13:32 - Sep 12 by CincyHoop

I went to Baltimore a few years back to watch the Preakness. Took in an Orioles game which was a really nice stadium. The inner harbor area is nice, but if you go a few blocks away it can get pretty dicey, pretty quick.

Pimlico is a dump and looked like it hadn't been updated since the 70s.

I’ve been told that about pimlico too

The harbour used to be relatively safe but I’ve been reading people have had trouble down there now

Fells point is a fun place
Nfl fans on 06:21 - Sep 13 with 1535 viewsfunkyworm

Just started watching soccer, really like blue and my 3rd cousin on my dads side is russian, think im going to be chelsea.
Nfl fans on 10:17 - Sep 13 with 1492 viewsade_qpr

Of course they played.
One of their best games ever.

Picked us to be number one

Here comes the number one pick in the draft

Only one problem. Will they blow it?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Nfl fans on 21:49 - Sep 15 with 1401 viewsBoston

Next.

Nfl fans on 22:15 - Sep 15 with 1388 viewsthame_hoops

What is the point in being able to review questionable PI calls if they aren’t going to actually review them properly. One in the ravens game and then Raiders

Boston- the pats D scored me a staggering 37 points on my FF Team. That must be a record
Nfl fans on 22:18 - Sep 15 with 1382 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 22:15 - Sep 15 by thame_hoops

What is the point in being able to review questionable PI calls if they aren’t going to actually review them properly. One in the ravens game and then Raiders

Boston- the pats D scored me a staggering 37 points on my FF Team. That must be a record

Take your word for it thame, I know little about the game, just like to drink beer and go woohoo.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024