Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nfl fans 01:31 - Sep 4 with 29959 viewsbob566

Predictions please. I'm a cowboys fan but if they get the zeke deal done I reckon they'll be there or thereabouts
Nfl fans on 22:41 - Sep 15 with 2336 viewsTonto

Nfl fans on 22:15 - Sep 15 by thame_hoops

What is the point in being able to review questionable PI calls if they aren’t going to actually review them properly. One in the ravens game and then Raiders

Boston- the pats D scored me a staggering 37 points on my FF Team. That must be a record

My opponent had the pats D...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nfl fans on 02:59 - Sep 16 with 2323 viewstimcocking

amazing finish Bears Broncos, blimey these guys are 'clutch' to use an Americanism...

And Pat Mahomet...blimey also.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 3:23]
Nfl fans on 09:37 - Sep 16 with 2288 viewsEsox_Lucius

I would hate to think what that portrait Tom Brady has in his attic looks like.

The grass is always greener.

Nfl fans on 10:01 - Sep 16 with 2283 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 02:59 - Sep 16 by timcocking

amazing finish Bears Broncos, blimey these guys are 'clutch' to use an Americanism...

And Pat Mahomet...blimey also.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 3:23]

when flacco threw the INT I went to bed, only just read about the crazy finish
Nfl fans on 10:32 - Sep 16 with 2279 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Another blown call by the refs against the Saints. An injury to Drew Brees. A loss.
Yeah, that's a pretty horrific day at the office.

NFC West looking stacked.
Chiefs and Patriots picking up where they left off.
Ravens at Chiefs should be a tasty match up week 3.
Nfl fans on 11:07 - Sep 16 with 2271 viewstimcocking

Nfl fans on 10:32 - Sep 16 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Another blown call by the refs against the Saints. An injury to Drew Brees. A loss.

Saw it, felt angry for you.
Nfl fans on 11:42 - Sep 16 with 2251 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 10:32 - Sep 16 by BlackAndGoldRanger

that was annoying, if the call stood and the TD allowed you never know what with momentum etc but I couldn't see saints winning, especially without brees. whats the deal with teddy, what about the other QB you have, cant remember his name but he seemed ok in past seasons when I saw him, quite athletic and could run?

Ravens@Chiefs will definitely be the sky game which is annoying as it will be blacked out on my gamepass.
Nfl fans on 11:47 - Sep 16 with 2248 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 11:42 - Sep 16 by thame_hoops

that was annoying, if the call stood and the TD allowed you never know what with momentum etc but I couldn't see saints winning, especially without brees. whats the deal with teddy, what about the other QB you have, cant remember his name but he seemed ok in past seasons when I saw him, quite athletic and could run?

Ravens@Chiefs will definitely be the sky game which is annoying as it will be blacked out on my gamepass.

Teddy Bridgewater.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Nfl fans on 12:58 - Sep 16 with 2227 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 11:47 - Sep 16 by Boston

Teddy Bridgewater.

teddy came on, I was thinking of QB3 that played snaps in the last few seasons, just googled and its Taysom Hill
Nfl fans on 13:22 - Sep 16 with 2211 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Nfl fans on 12:58 - Sep 16 by thame_hoops

teddy came on, I was thinking of QB3 that played snaps in the last few seasons, just googled and its Taysom Hill

Yeah Taysom Hill who is our utility man. Throws a good ball and can run but hasn't really run the offense before wheres Teddy used to play for the Vikings as their starter so thought experience would help.
Not sure we would have won with either of them playing and the pressure the Rams were getting on us, O-line was blown up but there you go. The extra 7 would have helped.
Teddy will get the start week 3 but can see that being changed if he doesn't perform.
Nfl fans on 13:41 - Sep 16 with 2206 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 13:22 - Sep 16 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Yeah Taysom Hill who is our utility man. Throws a good ball and can run but hasn't really run the offense before wheres Teddy used to play for the Vikings as their starter so thought experience would help.
Not sure we would have won with either of them playing and the pressure the Rams were getting on us, O-line was blown up but there you go. The extra 7 would have helped.
Teddy will get the start week 3 but can see that being changed if he doesn't perform.

He had a horriffic injury during preseason few years back, a shame as I root for him as I like Louisville, I family in Kentucky. although im pleased with the last cards QB, lamar is electric!

looks like Bree's is going to sit out for a few weeks, ligament damage
Nfl fans on 02:46 - Sep 17 with 2118 viewsBoston

He may be glued to the tv at the moment, but as I’m nodding off I’m guessing Cincy will be posting tomorrow.
Quite like the Jets new get up though, they don’t look like they’re associated with Hibernian this year.

Nfl fans on 11:01 - Sep 17 with 2072 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 02:46 - Sep 17 by Boston

He may be glued to the tv at the moment, but as I’m nodding off I’m guessing Cincy will be posting tomorrow.
Quite like the Jets new get up though, they don’t look like they’re associated with Hibernian this year.

i only watched the 'game in 40' for the jets game, it looked terrible. new uniforms do look good though.
Nfl fans on 13:43 - Sep 17 with 2053 viewsCincyHoop

Nfl fans on 11:01 - Sep 17 by thame_hoops

i only watched the 'game in 40' for the jets game, it looked terrible. new uniforms do look good though.

Yeah - I was glued to the local Browns bar here in Cincinnati last evening. Overall it was a very ugly game from an offensive perspective. Not sure you can take away much from the game as the Jets are atrocious. Granted they were down to their backup QB, but having negative passing yards in the first half is laughable stuff. I also agree, the Jets uniforms looked great, Jamal Adams is a player.
Nfl fans on 14:53 - Sep 17 with 2041 viewstimcocking

Nfl fans on 11:01 - Sep 17 by thame_hoops

each to their own, but i hate the new-fangled one colour uniforms so, so badly...
Nfl fans on 05:11 - Sep 18 with 1975 viewsB_Wad

I am not a fan of the trend to put the name of the city in big letters on the front of the jersey. To my eyes Cleveland took a classic uniform and made it an eyesore with not only Cleveland in big letters on the jersey but Browns lettering on the pants. The Jets seem to be borrowing at least half of that concept.

Cleveland v Rams should be interesting.
Nfl fans on 14:06 - Sep 22 with 1867 viewsBoston

That Chiefs, Ravens game should be interesting. I’ll buck the Mahomes mania and tip Baltimore.

Nfl fans on 17:16 - Sep 22 with 1837 viewsB_Wad

Nfl fans on 14:06 - Sep 22 by Boston

That Chiefs, Ravens game should be interesting. I’ll buck the Mahomes mania and tip Baltimore.

Bold prediction. Will get a chance to see how far Jackson has progressed. I think Chiefs will win going away, but I am about as accurate as a chimpanzee in predicting these things.
Nfl fans on 19:47 - Sep 22 with 1814 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 14:06 - Sep 22 by Boston

I did the same as I read it was supposed to be tropical rain so the running game would win, however sun is out and Mahomes throwing the ball like it’s On a rope ! Did my annual bet and got Ingram on first TD, should bet more often
Nfl fans on 21:31 - Sep 22 with 1793 viewsBoston

Belichick: Grunt
Brady: Piece a piss
Belichick: Grunt

Nfl fans on 09:08 - Sep 23 with 1735 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nfl fans on 19:47 - Sep 22 by thame_hoops

I did the same as I read it was supposed to be tropical rain so the running game would win, however sun is out and Mahomes throwing the ball like it’s On a rope ! Did my annual bet and got Ingram on first TD, should bet more often

The Chiefs were the final piece of my 7 game NCAAF/ NFL accumulator and I thought it was blown for a while they came through in the end.

The grass is always greener.

Nfl fans on 00:38 - Sep 28 with 1652 viewsBoston

Any recommendations for pubs that show the NFL in London?

Nfl fans on 21:23 - Sep 29 with 1584 viewsBoston

4-0
Today we learned that the Bills are the real deal, phew.

Nfl fans on 21:59 - Sep 29 with 1570 viewsMrSheen

Nfl fans on 21:23 - Sep 29 by Boston

4-0
Today we learned that the Bills are the real deal, phew.

The Bills against the Patriots defense was like our lot against Albion yesterday.
Nfl fans on 22:05 - Sep 29 with 1569 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 00:38 - Sep 28 by Boston

Any recommendations for pubs that show the NFL in London?

Not pubs but Passyunk Avenue on Cleveland st ( a philly themed bar), Bodeans on Poland street soho and the hippodrome Leicester sq shows multi screens. Bloomsbury bowling lanes too.another Great place unfortunately is the millennium hotel at Stamford bridge, they have a sports bar and do buckets of bud and wings
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024