Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nfl fans 01:31 - Sep 4 with 29539 viewsbob566

Predictions please. I'm a cowboys fan but if they get the zeke deal done I reckon they'll be there or thereabouts
Nfl fans on 11:26 - Oct 3 with 2405 viewsthame_hoops

Anyone going to WHL on Sunday for Bears @ Raiders?
Nfl fans on 01:54 - Oct 7 with 2360 viewsBoston

There they go again....anyway, little shaky to start but comfortable by the second half.

Colts ahead at the moment, c’mon Brisset, you learnt your trade from the master.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nfl fans on 01:56 - Oct 7 with 2355 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 11:26 - Oct 3 by thame_hoops

Anyone going to WHL on Sunday for Bears @ Raiders?

Love Gruden.

Nfl fans on 00:46 - Oct 8 with 2295 viewstimcocking

Nfl fans on 15:13 - Oct 8 with 2219 viewsBoston

Must say that Mike Vrabel has surprised me, I was fairly confident in his coaching ability, but the freakin Titans are all over the place.

Nfl fans on 02:34 - Oct 10 with 2137 viewsB_Wad

As a 49er fan, I enjoyed Monday, but fear the result on Sunday with the short week and long week for Rams. Seems the surprises of the season so far are Buffalo and Detroit, with Gardner Minshew II magic thrown in, but also enjoyed how the Colts got the win in KC. Early days.
Nfl fans on 13:01 - Oct 11 with 2071 viewsBoston

6-0, but much closer than a 35-14 score line suggests. Giants new QB did well, Pats Offence continues to be exasperating.

Nfl fans on 13:49 - Oct 11 with 2054 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 13:01 - Oct 11 by Boston

6-0, but much closer than a 35-14 score line suggests. Giants new QB did well, Pats Offence continues to be exasperating.

Pats Defence gave me a great start on fantasy, 26 points
Login to get fewer ads

Nfl fans on 14:30 - Oct 11 with 2047 viewsMistication92

The Pats D is superb. Brady looked really off last night, I hope he can keep up his standards for the rest of the season. I'm not a Pats fan but I do love watching him play when he's in rhythm.
Nfl fans on 16:53 - Oct 11 with 2033 viewssimmo

Off to see Bucs v Panthers Sunday and can't wait to both watch NFL & experience the new WHL stadium. Best defensive player v best offensive player going head to head too, good timing for this game!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Nfl fans on 23:59 - Oct 11 with 1997 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 16:53 - Oct 11 by simmo

Off to see Bucs v Panthers Sunday and can't wait to both watch NFL & experience the new WHL stadium. Best defensive player v best offensive player going head to head too, good timing for this game!

I hope CMC is fit, what a talent, enjoy mate. Not much going on outside the stadium like Wembley though
Nfl fans on 00:30 - Oct 12 with 1994 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 23:59 - Oct 11 by thame_hoops

I hope CMC is fit, what a talent, enjoy mate. Not much going on outside the stadium like Wembley though

..huh, stabbings galore, bit of mugging, odd rape, what's dull about Tottenham?

Nfl fans on 00:12 - Oct 14 with 1901 viewsBoston

C’mon, let’s be honest, who ever thought the word predictable would be the reason the Chiefs get turned over?

Nfl fans on 00:55 - Oct 14 with 1889 viewstimcocking

Worst thing about the NFL is seeing grown men doing those embarrassing synchronised celebrations when they score.

Shudders.
Nfl fans on 03:13 - Oct 14 with 1876 viewsB_Wad

Nfl fans on 00:55 - Oct 14 by timcocking

Worst thing about the NFL is seeing grown men doing those embarrassing synchronised celebrations when they score.

Shudders.

Nfl fans on 09:33 - Oct 14 with 1816 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nfl fans on 23:59 - Oct 11 by thame_hoops

It'll be interesting to see what happens when Cam declares himself fit to play.

The grass is always greener.

Nfl fans on 11:16 - Oct 14 with 1794 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 09:33 - Oct 14 by Esox_Lucius

It'll be interesting to see what happens when Cam declares himself fit to play.

makes you wonder if they will stick with Kyle Allen doesn't it
Nfl fans on 15:15 - Oct 14 with 1779 viewsBoston

Big kudos to the Steelers fans. I've seen huge away turn outs by Pats supporters over the years, particularly when I was one of 30,000 who flew(many more turned up from other parts of the US) out of New England to Arizona a few years back, but when I saw the numbers wearing black and gold in LA....
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 18:59]

Nfl fans on 16:44 - Oct 14 with 1757 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nfl fans on 11:16 - Oct 14 by thame_hoops

I think they may try to ease Cam back in to begin with, give the 4th quarter to begin with, unless Allen really unravels in a game and I haven't seen any signs of that happening so far. As we saw at the weekend with Mahomes, a mobile QB relies on his mobility and when they pick up an injury it seriously affects their ability to control the game. Deshaun Watson will be in the same boat when his first style restricting injury comes.
I watched the Mahomes hit a couple of times from the weekend and IMO the tackler looks to land on his weak ankle in an "innocuous" way. They would have been looking at tapes all week of what happened to Mahomes when his ankle first went on him and any astute defensive coach would have factored that into their preparations.

Nfl fans on 18:32 - Oct 14 with 1738 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 16:44 - Oct 14 by Esox_Lucius

I think they may try to ease Cam back in to begin with, give the 4th quarter to begin with, unless Allen really unravels in a game and I haven't seen any signs of that happening so far. As we saw at the weekend with Mahomes, a mobile QB relies on his mobility and when they pick up an injury it seriously affects their ability to control the game. Deshaun Watson will be in the same boat when his first style restricting injury comes.
I watched the Mahomes hit a couple of times from the weekend and IMO the tackler looks to land on his weak ankle in an "innocuous" way. They would have been looking at tapes all week of what happened to Mahomes when his ankle first went on him and any astute defensive coach would have factored that into their preparations.

That’s my worry about Lamar but he does seem to be so quick he evaded tackles and was running out of bounds. However on Sunday he was running up through the holes in the middle and getting crunched (after large gains though)

Didn’t realise Allen is 4-0 this season and 5-0 career till I read today
Nfl fans on 18:40 - Oct 14 with 1737 viewsEsox_Lucius

He looks like the real deal and the organisation have nothing but good words to say about him. As we said, it will be interesting when Cam declares fit.
I think I have mentioned him in another post but I am highly impressed with Justin Fields at OSU. Definitely has a great chance of being a new era NFL style QB.

Nfl fans on 19:01 - Oct 14 with 1732 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 16:44 - Oct 14 by Esox_Lucius

He could try handing the ball off.

Nfl fans on 19:10 - Oct 14 with 1725 viewsEsox_Lucius

Have you watched he Chiefs? I am not even sure Damien Williams has touched the ball this season LOL. It's all wide receivers and tight ends as options... or a QB run.

Nfl fans on 08:36 - Oct 15 with 1676 viewstoboboly

Nfl fans on 11:16 - Oct 14 by thame_hoops

Are they able to trade now and reduce the wages, strengthen elsewhere?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Nfl fans on 12:53 - Oct 15 with 1627 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 08:36 - Oct 15 by toboboly

Are they able to trade now and reduce the wages, strengthen elsewhere?

The cap hit would be big I suspect. In the last 13 games cam is 0-9, Allen is 4-0 😧

Would be brave to get rid of a franchise QB but he’s fallen off a cliff since his MVP season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024