Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nfl fans 01:31 - Sep 4 with 29997 viewsbob566

Predictions please. I'm a cowboys fan but if they get the zeke deal done I reckon they'll be there or thereabouts
Nfl fans on 20:30 - Nov 3 with 1969 viewsBoston

Two games on the box at the moment, flicking back and forth between the Vikings at the Chiefs and the Steelers, Colts. Both good games, though I’m more interested in the latter in which Indianapolis have just edged ahead.
Surprised to note the number of empty seats when the camera panned up at Arrowhead Stadium, weathers ok and they’re still competitive.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nfl fans on 03:03 - Nov 4 with 1912 viewsB_Wad

Nfl fans on 20:30 - Nov 3 by Boston

Two games on the box at the moment, flicking back and forth between the Vikings at the Chiefs and the Steelers, Colts. Both good games, though I’m more interested in the latter in which Indianapolis have just edged ahead.
Surprised to note the number of empty seats when the camera panned up at Arrowhead Stadium, weathers ok and they’re still competitive.

Was surprised how many Vikings fans travelled to that game. Seemed to be a destination game for them.
Nfl fans on 23:46 - Nov 7 with 1804 viewstimcocking

The absolute highlight of the NFL each week for me is watching some unsuspecting and defenceless cameraman/cheerleader or whoever stood pitch side on the sideline get completely smashed when they aren't paying attention and some 100kg juggernaut ploughs straight into them from behind at 20 miles an hour. There seems to be at least one in every match, always brings a smile to my face that.

Reminds me of watching the Chinese tourists over here get mullered like skittles by waves dumping on the shore which they don't seem to grasp the peril of. Also always guaranteed to bring a smile.
Nfl fans on 09:37 - Nov 10 with 1727 viewsEsox_Lucius

Can anyone with any knowledge of how the system works explain to me why Chase Young of the Buckeyes is facing a 4 game suspension for getting a loan(which he has since repaid) from a family friend so he could fly his girlfriend to last seasons Rose Bowl?

The grass is always greener.

Nfl fans on 11:48 - Nov 10 with 1717 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 09:37 - Nov 10 by Esox_Lucius

Can anyone with any knowledge of how the system works explain to me why Chase Young of the Buckeyes is facing a 4 game suspension for getting a loan(which he has since repaid) from a family friend so he could fly his girlfriend to last seasons Rose Bowl?

He should have passed the buck.

Nfl fans on 11:52 - Nov 10 with 1717 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nfl fans on 11:48 - Nov 10 by Boston

He should have passed the buck.

Who to? As far as I can see he complied with the regulations regarding loans from friends and family due to long time association. Looks like a NCAA carve up to stop OSU beoming the #1 ranked team.

Nfl fans on 12:39 - Nov 10 with 1711 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 11:52 - Nov 10 by Esox_Lucius

Who to? As far as I can see he complied with the regulations regarding loans from friends and family due to long time association. Looks like a NCAA carve up to stop OSU beoming the #1 ranked team.

Under current rules you can take loans for personal expenses....not for girlfriends.

Nfl fans on 12:50 - Nov 10 with 1708 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nfl fans on 12:39 - Nov 10 by Boston

Under current rules you can take loans for personal expenses....not for girlfriends.

Cheers, that seems a bit harsh as it was for a plane ticket for her to watch him in the Rose Bowl.

Login to get fewer ads

Nfl fans on 15:13 - Nov 10 with 1689 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 12:50 - Nov 10 by Esox_Lucius

Cheers, that seems a bit harsh as it was for a plane ticket for her to watch him in the Rose Bowl.

Rules are changing soon but....he's supposed to be a pupil at a school / college. An amateur, unpaid but like all students may obtain loans to pay for their education and related expenses. Flying the ‘WAG’ out to LA on money loaned for the aforementioned is a breach of federal tax laws, his present unprofessional status and school rules etc etc. Now, if he had claimed he was receiving sex therapy as an aid to relaxation....
[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 16:08]

Nfl fans on 16:46 - Nov 10 with 1678 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nfl fans on 15:13 - Nov 10 by Boston

Rules are changing soon but....he's supposed to be a pupil at a school / college. An amateur, unpaid but like all students may obtain loans to pay for their education and related expenses. Flying the ‘WAG’ out to LA on money loaned for the aforementioned is a breach of federal tax laws, his present unprofessional status and school rules etc etc. Now, if he had claimed he was receiving sex therapy as an aid to relaxation....
[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 16:08]

Makes you wonder why he didn't make some arrangement for her or one of his own family members to buy the ticket.

Nfl fans on 20:07 - Nov 10 with 1656 viewsBoston

The Giants / Jets game is a good one.

Nfl fans on 23:57 - Nov 10 with 1652 viewsBoston

So todays big winner was New England...and they didn't play.

Nfl fans on 13:28 - Nov 11 with 1628 viewsthame_hoops

Lemar 😍
Nfl fans on 01:54 - Nov 12 with 1601 viewsBoston

Jeffrey, I know it’s only the end of the first...but I’m enjoying this👍

Nfl fans on 07:45 - Nov 12 with 1578 viewsthame_hoops

Nfl fans on 01:54 - Nov 12 by Boston

Jeffrey, I know it’s only the end of the first...but I’m enjoying this👍

Caught the last Q and OT, I LOVE A GOOD DEFENSIVE MATCHUP, well done hawks, birds of a feather flock together ca-caw!

Anyone been to fed-ex field in Maryland?
Nfl fans on 10:17 - Nov 12 with 1563 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 07:45 - Nov 12 by thame_hoops

Caught the last Q and OT, I LOVE A GOOD DEFENSIVE MATCHUP, well done hawks, birds of a feather flock together ca-caw!

Anyone been to fed-ex field in Maryland?

Good game, what are the American sports media going to do now ‘Jimmy G’s’ lost some of his aura!

Nfl fans on 13:46 - Nov 15 with 1494 viewsthame_hoops

anyone catch Miles Garrett last night

Assault !
Nfl fans on 13:56 - Nov 15 with 1490 viewsTonto

it was not clever... a looong suspension is a coming.

The longest suspension for an on-field misdemeanor is 5 weeks given to Albert Haynesworth for racking his boot across a placer's unhelmeted head (Andre Gurode if memory serves). This is at least as bad.

That suspension is, however, less than the suspension given to Zeke Elliott for not actually attacking his girlfriend and substantially less than suspensions given o plyers for smoking weed. So its not just football that has its priorities slightly askew!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Nfl fans on 14:00 - Nov 15 with 1488 viewsCincyHoop

If I had the money I'd pay Garrett's incoming fine.
Nfl fans on 22:09 - Nov 17 with 1430 viewsBoston

I’ve been taking the piss out of the Vikings all season, but today was a blinder for them.

Pats have started slow but...what a steal!

Nfl fans on 22:16 - Nov 17 with 1428 viewsBoston

Nfl fans on 22:09 - Nov 17 by Boston

I’ve been taking the piss out of the Vikings all season, but today was a blinder for them.

Pats have started slow but...what a steal!

Oh well, not a steal😢

Nfl fans on 00:00 - Nov 18 with 1406 viewsBoston

These Philly fans are brutal with the booing of their own!

Nfl fans on 00:45 - Nov 18 with 1401 viewsBoston

Yeah baby

Nfl fans on 01:21 - Nov 19 with 1346 viewsBoston

I like the look of Aztec Stadium...Viva Mexico. C’mon the Chargers.

Nfl fans on 01:06 - Nov 25 with 1281 viewsBoston

Inebriated I am. So effing pissed, but, a game you could not keep chugging’em down. And so we roll.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024