Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull Away 23:12 - Sep 5 with 1811 viewsThe_Beast1976

Not been to an away game in over 10 years. Barely been to a home game in that time either having fell out of love with the game completely when all the money came in. However, for some bizarre reason I have decided to go to Hull away. I kid you not, Hull bloody City away. I guess having always kept up to date with things on here I have been impressed with what I have read and we now finally seem to have a side who care, play good football, and not only in it for the money. Oh, and I like Warburton - seems like a sound fells. Come on you R's

P.S. I would get to more games if the Championship was the top division and thus the aim wasn't to get into the Premiershit. The Premiershit, for me, has destroyed football. Can't bloody stand it. Wish the FL would break away from it
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 23:20]
Hull Away on 03:01 - Sep 6 with 1715 viewsJohnMcCo

Blimey!

I agree with you about the Premier League, largely a horrible place. Hull is a pretty good away day, there are some really great pubs in the centre and the locals are largely unassuming and easy going, quite like Nottingham I'd say. Enjoy.
Hull Away on 03:05 - Sep 6 with 1714 viewsJohnMcCo

Blimey!

I agree with you about the Premier League, largely a horrible place. Hull is a pretty good away day, there are some really great pubs in the centre and the locals are largely unassuming and easy going, quite like Nottingham I'd say. Enjoy.
Hull Away on 08:26 - Sep 6 with 1572 viewsloftboy

All that I would say about Hull is don’t be taken in by th Elissa deal in th Evelyn’s, big boxes on the counter, when you open them there’s two small slices inside!! Never been more let down in my life.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Hull Away on 09:51 - Sep 6 with 1508 viewsEsox_Lucius

The Cricket club is a good watering hole before the game.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024