Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which football club do you hate the most? 15:23 - Sep 9 with 8338 viewsRblockPrior

Which football club do you hate the most?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Which football club do you hate the most? on 15:37 - Sep 9 with 6332 viewssmegma

The ONLY team I hate is Peter Winklemans mob from North Buckinghamshire. There but for the grace of god and all that .....
Which football club do you hate the most? on 16:02 - Sep 9 with 6270 viewsBoston

Depends if we win or lose.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Which football club do you hate the most? on 16:20 - Sep 9 with 6242 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Chelsea then the fakes for me.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Which football club do you hate the most? on 16:51 - Sep 9 with 6183 viewsfrancisbowles

Surprised we need a poll on this........and even more surprised the answer doesn't have 100%.
Which football club do you hate the most? on 16:53 - Sep 9 with 6182 viewscolinallcars

I don't really hate Chelsea - you have to care to hate something and I don't care about them.
Which football club do you hate the most? on 17:01 - Sep 9 with 6153 viewsDorse

I don't hate Chelsea as such. I just feel that the stadium should be demolished and the earth ploughed with salt so that nothing will ever grow there again, the players deported to North Korea, fans rounded up and sent to camps for re-education, the term 'Chelsea' to be considered at least as rude as the other C-word, all references to their existence purged from the record, all parents found to have bought their offspring a Chelsea shirt to face trial for child abuse and anyone who has ever uttered the phrase 'The Chels' to be shot.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Which football club do you hate the most? on 17:06 - Sep 9 with 6135 viewsnix

Which football club do you hate the most? on 17:01 - Sep 9 by Dorse

I don't hate Chelsea as such. I just feel that the stadium should be demolished and the earth ploughed with salt so that nothing will ever grow there again, the players deported to North Korea, fans rounded up and sent to camps for re-education, the term 'Chelsea' to be considered at least as rude as the other C-word, all references to their existence purged from the record, all parents found to have bought their offspring a Chelsea shirt to face trial for child abuse and anyone who has ever uttered the phrase 'The Chels' to be shot.

Very fair and balanced viewpoint!
Which football club do you hate the most? on 17:33 - Sep 9 with 6087 viewscharmr

I always tell askers of who my soccer team is as followed. I have 2 teams, Rangers and who ever is playing those lot that day.

I also bring up that I’m waiting for the San Andreas fault to open up and swallow the stadium. With no one getting hurt mind.

Ps I used to work with a Glasgow Rangers fan who never get used to me calling my team Rangers. Regularly sang We are the Rangers boys with the kids joining in, very amusing. Poor lad, good friend, thought the world revolved around Scottish football.
Login to get fewer ads

Which football club do you hate the most? on 19:12 - Sep 9 with 5968 viewsThe_Beast1976

Which football club do you hate the most? on 17:01 - Sep 9 by Dorse

With you all the way
Which football club do you hate the most? on 20:16 - Sep 9 with 5884 viewsOregonQPR

The lot from Bermondsey.
Which football club do you hate the most? on 20:49 - Sep 9 with 5851 viewsStanisgod

Chelsea / West ham equal.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Which football club do you hate the most? on 21:20 - Sep 9 with 5809 viewsPommyhoop

Wealdstone ...Ever since the Raider gimme some...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Which football club do you hate the most? on 21:26 - Sep 9 with 5797 viewsDorse

Which football club do you hate the most? on 20:49 - Sep 9 by Stanisgod

Chelsea / West ham equal.

That's an argument against equality.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Which football club do you hate the most? on 21:34 - Sep 9 with 5781 viewsconnell10

The Scum , hate their team their ground and the fans . W ankers all!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Which football club do you hate the most? on 21:48 - Sep 9 with 5752 viewsQPR_John

Of the nominated teams Chelsea is the answer but surely Manchester United deserve a place in their own right. If they had been listed I would have had to think hard
Which football club do you hate the most? on 22:13 - Sep 9 with 5713 viewsMiss_Terraces

Which football club do you hate the most? on 17:33 - Sep 9 by charmr

I always tell askers of who my soccer team is as followed. I have 2 teams, Rangers and who ever is playing those lot that day.

I also bring up that I’m waiting for the San Andreas fault to open up and swallow the stadium. With no one getting hurt mind.

Ps I used to work with a Glasgow Rangers fan who never get used to me calling my team Rangers. Regularly sang We are the Rangers boys with the kids joining in, very amusing. Poor lad, good friend, thought the world revolved around Scottish football.

I down arrowed you because you used the s word. It's FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!
On a similar note It's MATCH DAY, not game day.
I voted the scum, always makes me laugh when clubs like Scunthorpe or Exeter are called that. When you ask why, they don't have a valid reason. The scum are chelsea 18
[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 22:18]

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Which football club do you hate the most? on 05:27 - Sep 10 with 5529 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I’m never sure if hate is the right word for what I feel about Chelsea. On the one hand they’re no longer likely to win anything so I never look at their results, on the other hand thwy’rw still filthy racists and clearly have no place in any sane or happy world.

I think the best way to put it is:-

Clubs I would hate to be good

1. Chelsea
2. Franchise
3. Luton

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Which football club do you hate the most? on 06:23 - Sep 10 with 5504 viewsPey

Can someone explain to a not Londener this "hate" thing with Chelsea? wat happened in the past? since starting to be a fan of QPR (mid 90) i don't remember us even to be in the same league with the exception of our recent three years in he PL.
Is it a London "this is my neighbourhood thing?

Remind you "hate "is a strong negative thing which takes energy off from the things you really love... QPR
Dislike is for reasoning and debate, hate is for destroying and being destructive.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 6:30]
Which football club do you hate the most? on 07:26 - Sep 10 with 5453 viewsdistortR

Which football club do you hate the most? on 06:23 - Sep 10 by Pey

Can someone explain to a not Londener this "hate" thing with Chelsea? wat happened in the past? since starting to be a fan of QPR (mid 90) i don't remember us even to be in the same league with the exception of our recent three years in he PL.
Is it a London "this is my neighbourhood thing?

Remind you "hate "is a strong negative thing which takes energy off from the things you really love... QPR
Dislike is for reasoning and debate, hate is for destroying and being destructive.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 6:30]

"hatred is an energy"

I'll have my pil now, nurse
Which football club do you hate the most? on 10:49 - Sep 10 with 5318 viewsHayesender

Chelsea for obvious reasons, but I do have a few Chelsea supporting friends and they're all decent blokes.

I have an irrational hatred of all things Liverpool though. Worst fans in the country bar none imo

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Which football club do you hate the most? on 14:26 - Sep 10 with 5206 viewsswitchingcode

Luton Town Migs smashed up the Bricklayers Arms back in the 90s scum
Which football club do you hate the most? on 16:35 - Sep 10 with 5108 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Manchester City, Bradford, WBA and Fulham aside, I pretty much hate the rest of them.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Which football club do you hate the most? on 18:47 - Sep 10 with 5048 viewsRangersw12

Always hated Chelsea , Luton and Liverpool
Which football club do you hate the most? on 09:28 - Sep 11 with 4886 viewsqprewan

Always been Liverpool, I'd even want Chelsea to win against them. Still hurts to think they pipped us to the 1st Division title all that time ago. We will never be in that position again
Which football club do you hate the most? on 09:33 - Sep 11 with 4875 viewsfrancisbowles

10am this morning story on racial abuse 'within the club', yes them, on Victoria Derbyshire show on BBC2.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024