Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread 06:11 - Sep 12 with 23207 viewsenfieldargh

Starting this thread in Bangkok then to hq via the cafe.

3-2 win for the R’s

You r’s!!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread (n/t) on 14:50 - Sep 14 with 2160 viewsTomS

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 14:54 - Sep 14 with 2128 viewsTomS

Just saw dozens of Qpr "fans" arriving en-masse and rush down Bloemfontein Rd towards fans arriving at the away end. Gobshites, the lot of them.
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:00 - Sep 14 with 2043 viewsstevestrange

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 13:12 - Sep 14 by Toast_R

He looks like he's got a job at GAME

Never knew Robinson was a ginger
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:04 - Sep 14 with 1994 viewsVancouverHoop

No commentary on the stream, which is OK TBH. Though I miss Andy.
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:04 - Sep 14 with 1989 viewsVancouverHoop

Ezzzzzzzzzzeeeeeee!
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:05 - Sep 14 with 1984 viewsstevestrange

Get in!!!!!
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:05 - Sep 14 with 1976 viewsjoolsyp

Ezeeeeeeeeeeee!
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:05 - Sep 14 with 1967 viewsjonno

Eze with a long range shot - 1-0.
Login to get fewer ads

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:06 - Sep 14 with 1932 viewsonlyrinmoray

Listening on the official site got sound but no commentary anyone else ?
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:06 - Sep 14 with 1923 viewsjoolsyp

That's the loudest I've heard a home crowd for a while?
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:06 - Sep 14 with 1910 viewsderbyhoop

Great start.
I fancied both Chair and Eze to get on the scoresheet. Picked the wrong one for 1st scorer.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:07 - Sep 14 with 1903 viewsjonno

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:06 - Sep 14 by onlyrinmoray

Same here. Could be a blessing!
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:07 - Sep 14 with 1897 viewsA40Bosh

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:06 - Sep 14 by onlyrinmoray

watching on live stream but no comms from the guys
there is a crackle on my headphones so they sound like they got issues there

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:07 - Sep 14 with 1886 viewsQPRSteve

All I have got is crowd noise on my commentary!
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:08 - Sep 14 with 1847 viewskropotkin41

Offy commentary is just crowd noise at the minute..... sounds great, but still....

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:11 - Sep 14 with 1769 viewsVancouverHoop

We're looking very good at the mo. Pinging the ball about like it's on a string.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 15:11]
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:13 - Sep 14 with 1720 viewsjoolsyp

This is swashbuckling football ... reminiscent of 1977/8
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:17 - Sep 14 with 1601 viewsswisscottage

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:07 - Sep 14 by A40Bosh

watching on live stream but no comms from the guys
there is a crackle on my headphones so they sound like they got issues there

The crackling is getting on my wick. I wan't the crowd noise, but could do without the crackling
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:18 - Sep 14 with 1577 viewsjoolsyp

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:17 - Sep 14 by swisscottage

The crackling is getting on my wick. I wan't the crowd noise, but could do without the crackling

Yay - commentary is back!
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:18 - Sep 14 with 1565 viewsWilly_WonkR

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 14:36 - Sep 14 by davman

Not seen us win at home bar the cup game against Peterborough since the win against Brum at the end of the 2017-8 season. That's around 12 games.

Gotta break that run today.

PLEASE!

Hillsborough ended a 19 winless run for me and 18 for my son all the way back to Wembley. It was only his 2nd ever win.
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:18 - Sep 14 with 1552 viewsA40Bosh

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:08 - Sep 14 by kropotkin41

Offy commentary is just crowd noise at the minute..... sounds great, but still....

"we had problems for a few moments"

I made it 15 mins Mr London!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:18 - Sep 14 with 1545 viewsjonno

Brilliant by Eze in the centre of the pitch - they can't get near him and have to foul him.
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:20 - Sep 14 with 1504 viewsjonno

Eze clean through on goal and should have scored but good save by keeper.
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:21 - Sep 14 with 1490 viewsonlyrinmoray

At last ......….apoolgies for losing the sound for a few moments !! Huh The first 20mins you mean missed the goal as well
Lootown pikeys caravan suede leave our pubs alone match thread on 15:21 - Sep 14 with 1484 viewsjonno

Wells scores.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024