Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Antonio German 21:44 - Sep 18 with 2386 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sad, tawdry and actually professionally scandalous story on the BBC today re the termination of his career with a Malaysian club 'for his own protection' after racist abuse from his own fans.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49335642

According to his Wikipedia page, the guy's racked up a ridculous 16 clubs (including 6 loans) in 8 years since his little not very distinguished spell (22 apps, 3 goals) with us ended. Something not quite right there, I'd say, quite apart from his skin being apparently 'too dark' for those lowlife Malaysians.

On the subject of ex-Rs who don't cut it, anyone heard of what's going on with JET these days?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Antonio German on 21:56 - Sep 18 with 2331 viewsstevec

22 games and 3 goals, yet I can barely remember him.

Is that correct?
Antonio German on 22:00 - Sep 18 with 2317 viewscolinallcars

Antonio German on 21:56 - Sep 18 by stevec

22 games and 3 goals, yet I can barely remember him.

Is that correct?

I was just thinking the same.
Antonio German on 22:05 - Sep 18 with 2298 viewsHayesender

I vaguely remember the song "one decent German, there's only one decent German"

Or something along those lines

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Antonio German on 23:03 - Sep 18 with 2132 viewsBoston

Did he bomb our chip shops?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Antonio German on 09:45 - Sep 19 with 1740 viewsBklynRanger

He's moved around a lot, true, but good luck to him. Very much a local lad and might have been with us longer if he hadn't been swept away by the promotion to the 'Prem' madness. 22 games and 3 goals for a young player nothing to be sniffed at.

A friend of mine is neighbours with the family and has followed his many travels - believe he enjoyed the lifestyle in Kerala which isn't hard to imagine. Seems like he's sort of used his football skills as a ticket to do a bit of globetrotting which isn't a bad idea - in many ways better than just kicking around the lower leagues.
Antonio German on 15:49 - Sep 19 with 1515 viewsToast_R

I remember a rather limp exit in the FA Cup to Sheffield United under Paul Hart where we somehow drew with them away and forced a replay before playing like a bunch of turds and going 3-0 down. German come on and nearly rescued it playing like a man possessed for 10 minutes, think he hit the post at 3-2.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024