Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's goals 17:29 - Sep 21 with 2730 viewsCamberleyR

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Today's goals on 17:38 - Sep 21 with 2644 viewsMelakaRanger

Unbelievable Jeff
Today's goals on 17:39 - Sep 21 with 2632 viewsNov77

Nice of them to gift us that 2nd goal, imagine the pelters if Lumley had of done that today.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Today's goals on 17:41 - Sep 21 with 2614 viewsBlackCrowe

Thanks. Mic must've been our section, sounded like we were the home team when we scored.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Today's goals on 17:50 - Sep 21 with 2528 viewsitsbiga

Nice 1st goal from Wells.
Theirs was scrappy junk and our 2nd was a gift from the gods.
I'll take it tho.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Today's goals on 17:54 - Sep 21 with 2484 viewssuperstan

How far was that ball outside the quadrant for the corner, would have bee contentious if the had scored.
Today's goals on 18:12 - Sep 21 with 2359 viewsAntti_Heinola

Today's goals on 17:54 - Sep 21 by superstan

How far was that ball outside the quadrant for the corner, would have bee contentious if the had scored.

Good spot! It's miles out - how has the lino missed that?!

Bare bones.

Today's goals on 18:20 - Sep 21 with 2291 viewssmegma

The ball was in a different postcode to the white line.
Today's goals on 18:22 - Sep 21 with 2278 viewsMedwayR

Today's goals on 18:12 - Sep 21 by Antti_Heinola

Good spot! It's miles out - how has the lino missed that?!

Surely a free-kick? There's no way that can be a corner under the lino's nose and not see it.

Nit-picking here but Eze let his man get goal-side for their first and gave the ball away for the one off the bar, but he also played in Chair(?) for the opportunity before our first that I'd question whether there was a chance of a pen either for high boot or a handball on the block, difficult to see on my phone. I presume he had a decent enough game though.

Fantastic result and I'd never have thought we'd be as high as 4th at any point in the season so happy days.

Poll: Who’s better?

Login to get fewer ads

Today's goals on 18:27 - Sep 21 with 2259 viewsCiderwithRsie

Lumley looking pretty solid in those highlights. Good sign after last week.
Today's goals on 20:43 - Sep 21 with 1953 viewsBklynRanger

There's a still of Nahki's first on the offish - 4th pic - classic shot (would look good in black and white).

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/gallery-four-wins-on-the-spin-for-the-rs/
Today's goals on 20:55 - Sep 21 with 1924 viewsMiss_Terraces

Today's goals on 18:22 - Sep 21 by MedwayR

Surely a free-kick? There's no way that can be a corner under the lino's nose and not see it.

Nit-picking here but Eze let his man get goal-side for their first and gave the ball away for the one off the bar, but he also played in Chair(?) for the opportunity before our first that I'd question whether there was a chance of a pen either for high boot or a handball on the block, difficult to see on my phone. I presume he had a decent enough game though.

Fantastic result and I'd never have thought we'd be as high as 4th at any point in the season so happy days.

Win on Saturday and we are top of the league, for at least a couple of hours

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Today's goals on 20:58 - Sep 21 with 1912 viewsWatford_Ranger

Today's goals on 18:27 - Sep 21 by CiderwithRsie

Lumley looking pretty solid in those highlights. Good sign after last week.

Yeah thought he did well. Didn’t come for much in the air but seemed more like the plan than hesitancy on his part. No worldie saves but don’t think he did anything wrong.
Today's goals on 21:33 - Sep 21 with 1842 viewsMiss_Terraces

I'm really beginning to like Bartosz Bialkowski. He's no Jamie Pollock but as opposing players he's very likable

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Today's goals on 21:37 - Sep 21 with 1821 viewsloftus77

Today's goals on 21:33 - Sep 21 by Miss_Terraces

I'm really beginning to like Bartosz Bialkowski. He's no Jamie Pollock but as opposing players he's very likable

Good shout - but, yes, not in the same league.

Lord Pollock created something of utter beauty 21 years ago which can never be equalled - - it belongs in a Museum.

Well done Rs today - just unbelievable.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 21:38]
Today's goals on 10:30 - Sep 22 with 1436 viewsPinnerPaul

Today's goals on 18:22 - Sep 21 by MedwayR

Player would never taken a free kick from there so think it must have been a corner.

Bizarre miss from the AR!
Today's goals on 10:41 - Sep 22 with 1406 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It was a free if I recall correctly.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Today's goals on 10:42 - Sep 22 with 1403 viewsPinnerPaul

Today's goals on 10:41 - Sep 22 by BrianMcCarthy

It was a free if I recall correctly.

Cheers Brian, really unusual for a player not to move a free in that sort of position at this level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024