Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smith pen 21:55 - Sep 21 with 2915 viewsMatch82

I assume I'm not alone in just assuming the ref would be awarding the penalty when Smith went down in the box with 5 minutes to go...
Smith pen on 02:22 - Sep 22 with 2570 viewsBenny_the_Ball

It's funny because seeing it now through the eyes of an opposition fan I can understand why refs of the past never awarded him a penalty.
Smith pen on 07:30 - Sep 22 with 2420 viewsHAYESBOY

We should of had a pen in the first half. Hugill volley and defenders arm in the air laying on the floor stopped the ball but no one really appealed. Think only Ball appealed.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Smith pen on 09:15 - Sep 22 with 2197 viewsTacticalR

Smith pen on 07:30 - Sep 22 by HAYESBOY

We should of had a pen in the first half. Hugill volley and defenders arm in the air laying on the floor stopped the ball but no one really appealed. Think only Ball appealed.

At one point one of the Millwall players did a Kung Fu move on Hugill in the box. There was also some Judo on Chair.

Air hostess clique

Smith pen on 09:40 - Sep 22 with 2083 viewsPinnerPaul

Smith pen on 07:30 - Sep 22 by HAYESBOY

Yes I thought it odd that Hugill didn't appeal for that one.

They also had a shout for a similar 'handball' in the 2nd half.

Have to give both or neither I think - so ref got those two correct.
Smith pen on 10:07 - Sep 22 with 2018 viewsLongsufferingR

He exaggerated the fall so much and so obviously that I would have been amazed if the ref had given it. I don't remember being surprised or annoyed by any decision during the game, so credit to the ref.
Smith pen on 10:37 - Sep 22 with 1930 viewssmegma

Smith pen on 02:22 - Sep 22 by Benny_the_Ball

It's funny because seeing it now through the eyes of an opposition fan I can understand why refs of the past never awarded him a penalty.

I cant. He should have got about half a dozen penalties last season.
Smith pen on 10:42 - Sep 22 with 1913 viewsDieByYourSide

Incredible swan dive from Big Posh Matt, never a pen.

Poll: And it's hi ho

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024