Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Silva charged by the FA over mendy tweet 16:11 - Oct 2 with 876 viewsloftboy

He’s his best mate, even he said that silva was taking the Mickey as he looks like the cartoon character, is this PC gone mad or should he have kept it for down the pub?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 16:11]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Silva charged by the FA over mendy tweet on 16:16 - Oct 2 with 851 views100percent

If he's his mate, why not share it personally rather than on an open forum?
They have to take action or it leaves them open to all sorts of racist nonsense.
Stupid, stupid tweet.
Silva charged by the FA over mendy tweet on 16:19 - Oct 2 with 842 viewsMiss_Terraces

Raheem looks very uncomfortable defending him.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Silva charged by the FA over mendy tweet on 16:24 - Oct 2 with 820 viewsstowmarketrange

Silva charged by the FA over mendy tweet on 16:19 - Oct 2 by Miss_Terraces

Raheem looks very uncomfortable defending him.

Is john Teary not available for his defence?
Silva charged by the FA over mendy tweet on 17:08 - Oct 2 with 700 viewsJamieNaz

I don't think Silva is racist, but that's not the point.
He posted it on a public forum.

City handling this very badly. Just talk to him, explain that it was a mistake and explain why it was a mistake. If they were just messaging each other privately, then there's absolutely no issue. But, it was a public message. And instead, Pep and Raheem and everyone else has made it a much bigger issue than it was by defending it in the way that they have.
Silva charged by the FA over mendy tweet on 17:10 - Oct 2 with 693 views1MoreBrightonR

No excuse on this. the defense that its a joke between friends...well, you put it on a public forum so its not. I think you also need to split 'being racist' with doing something that can be perceived as racist. I think its fair to argue that Silva isnt racist but what he has done was post something in public that can very easily be taken as racist. Also then sets an example...if a kid sees that, does he then think its ok to do the same?

i think every one of us has probably had some really offensive p1ss taking amongst friends, but if you were at work and stuck the same thing on a black colleagues computer in full view of everyone, even if he found it funny, you wouldnt have much of a complaint if a manager or HR got involved.
Silva charged by the FA over mendy tweet on 17:35 - Oct 2 with 628 viewsthame_hoops

Deary me, reading this thread makes me think we’ve got Lots of snowflakes supporting rangers
Silva charged by the FA over mendy tweet on 18:06 - Oct 2 with 588 viewsEsox_Lucius

Silva charged by the FA over mendy tweet on 17:35 - Oct 2 by thame_hoops

Deary me, reading this thread makes me think we’ve got Lots of snowflakes supporting rangers

Nah, the snowflakes are the ones up in arms over an autistic teenager trying to do some good in the world.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024