Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Harris 19:12 - Oct 3 with 4482 viewsrunningman75

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49923743

Stepped down as Millwall manager. I thought the r's would be in their position of lower. Remember the Championship is a tough league and Warburton doing a great job with the resources we have .
Neil Harris on 19:15 - Oct 3 with 4462 viewsloftboy

Being replaced by Nigel Spacknan!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Neil Harris on 19:18 - Oct 3 with 4454 viewsrunningman75

1 minute too late
Neil Harris on 19:20 - Oct 3 with 4446 viewsbosh67

Says stepped down. Hope it is that he's just had enough and not for health reasons having previously beaten cancer. Good luck to him. Did an amazing job there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Neil Harris on 19:50 - Oct 3 with 4353 viewsloftboy

Neil Harris on 19:18 - Oct 3 by runningman75

1 minute too late

But at least you posted hard evidence compared to my hearsay!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Neil Harris on 19:56 - Oct 3 with 4330 viewsrunningman75

Neil Harris on 19:50 - Oct 3 by loftboy

But at least you posted hard evidence compared to my hearsay!

BBC sport is a great distraction when trying to work.
Neil Harris on 12:28 - Oct 4 with 3894 viewsDavieQPR

You will now get their fans calling for Houghton or Moyes thinking like all fans that their team is attractive to this class of Manager. They will only land up with someone who does the lower league rounds and regularly gets found out and sacked
Neil Harris on 12:55 - Oct 4 with 3841 viewstimcocking

Neil Harris on 19:56 - Oct 3 by runningman75

BBC sport is a great distraction when trying to work.

If you enjoy reading about Real Madrid and Barcelona i suppose it is...
Neil Harris on 12:58 - Oct 4 with 3834 viewsstowmarketrange

Neil Harris on 12:28 - Oct 4 by DavieQPR

You will now get their fans calling for Houghton or Moyes thinking like all fans that their team is attractive to this class of Manager. They will only land up with someone who does the lower league rounds and regularly gets found out and sacked

Chris hughton would be a good shout for them I think.It would give him the chance to start again without too much pressure to get results.
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Harris on 13:18 - Oct 4 with 3789 viewsWatford_Ranger

Neil Harris on 12:58 - Oct 4 by stowmarketrange

Chris hughton would be a good shout for them I think.It would give him the chance to start again without too much pressure to get results.

He deserves better but if they can get him it would be a real coup.

One positive of playing as we do now is that when Warburton moves on for whatever reason you can reasonably expect a positive manager can take the club on. Millwall’s squad is set up to be miserable so it’s a big risk to not go for a manager who plays fairly directly and there aren’t loads of those around and fewer you’d actually want.
Neil Harris on 13:33 - Oct 4 with 3748 viewsstowmarketrange

Neil Harris on 13:18 - Oct 4 by Watford_Ranger

One positive of playing as we do now is that when Warburton moves on for whatever reason you can reasonably expect a positive manager can take the club on. Millwall’s squad is set up to be miserable so it’s a big risk to not go for a manager who plays fairly directly and there aren’t loads of those around and fewer you’d actually want.

I agree that he deserves better but the longer it takes for him to find a job,the desperate he will become I guess.
Neil Harris on 13:35 - Oct 4 with 3740 viewsAntti_Heinola

Neil Harris on 12:58 - Oct 4 by stowmarketrange

hughton would be mad to go there for all sorts of reasons. He can do miles better - and will.

Bare bones.

Neil Harris on 13:13 - Oct 5 with 3476 viewsTacticalR

I would like to extend my personal thanks to Neil Harris for kicking Eze out of Millwall.

Air hostess clique

Neil Harris on 17:37 - Oct 5 with 3306 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Neil Harris on 13:35 - Oct 4 by Antti_Heinola

hughton would be mad to go there for all sorts of reasons. He can do miles better - and will.

Agree with ye lads. Hughton is a massively underrated manager.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Neil Harris on 17:39 - Oct 5 with 3297 viewsMrSheen

Neil Harris on 17:37 - Oct 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Agree with ye lads. Hughton is a massively underrated manager.

I imagine Hughton’s waiting for Newcastle to be relegated again.
Neil Harris on 18:46 - Oct 5 with 3011 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Neil Harris on 13:18 - Oct 4 by Watford_Ranger

I admire your confidence, but it has never worked like that at Rangers!

We were playing good stuff under Messrs Sexton, Venables, Gerry, and Warnock, before promptly replacing them with a succession of clowns. If anything, we usually need to go through three or four appointments before we find the next Messiah.

Although you could argue Gerry did take over from Howe, who had them playing well.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Neil Harris on 08:34 - Oct 6 with 2633 viewsWatford_Ranger

Neil Harris on 18:46 - Oct 5 by PlanetHonneywood

I admire your confidence, but it has never worked like that at Rangers!

We were playing good stuff under Messrs Sexton, Venables, Gerry, and Warnock, before promptly replacing them with a succession of clowns. If anything, we usually need to go through three or four appointments before we find the next Messiah.

Although you could argue Gerry did take over from Howe, who had them playing well.

The optimism of (relative to this messageboard and QPR fans in general) youth.
Neil Harris on 17:11 - Oct 6 with 2348 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Neil Harris on 08:34 - Oct 6 by Watford_Ranger

The optimism of (relative to this messageboard and QPR fans in general) youth.

We’ve all been there pup...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024